Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? (650 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by automatix: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2016
And deactivate your facebook account?
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by ChappyChase: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Na slave she be?
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by Darkchocolate(f): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2016
He is a future abuser. Just let him have the phone and quietly excuse yourself from that relationship. I no fit shout!
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by SweetTee(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2016
I would have deactivated his life before he even asks me that question. What nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by halfricanadian(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Why?

Boyfriend? God forbid! E dey craze?

Hubby? Atleast give me reasons if he says im addicted to phone and less time for home i'lld smash my phone self family first

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by automatix: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2016
I am not a girl o. Only reporting what happened to a friend. The guy siezed her phone and I just noticed that her facebook account is no more.
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by lekjons(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by automatix: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
lekjons:
Nonsense!
what is nonsense?
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2016
shocked what he doin' snachin' phones?
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2016
This section sef undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Ladies, Will You Allow Your Boyfriend To Sieze Your Phone? by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
all the babes above me forming rambo. make una dey decieve ur self. na una go still beg am lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This / Why Do Guys Like It When You Dress Like A LovePeddler? / Do You often Sit On Public Toilet seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.