Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,112 members, 7,922,680 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE (704 Views)

Graphics Designer With Knowlegde In Use Of Webdevelopment Tools Needed-freelance / Please, Someone Should Suggest A Good Webdevelopment Company Or Individualto Me. / Calling Young Developers To Join In Our Webdevelopment Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
Hello everyone and a wonderful morning to you.

I am of the opinion some people are looking for an opportunity to be trained in WebDesign and Development.

Are you in Akure? Can you be committed enough to sitting down to learn? Can you be available between 2pm to 4pm monday to friday for the next two weeks? I will be training every participant on Developing a website without Coding.

We shall be covering;
- blog development and getting traffic
- Online Store Development and cashing the money here in Nigeria.
- Development of a Social Media Platform like the likes of facebook and many more other topics to be discussed.

With only N2,500 for certificate per participant, you can have access to this class.

Venue of the training is at Oyemekun Grammar school, Akure. Wen you arrive ask the training staff you ar looking for the web design class.

Registration ends on Monday.

This training was brought to you by the group and NGO, Young Black Entrepreneur (YBE).

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by ademasta(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Yea
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2016
For more information please call 08176708291.
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2016
ademasta:
Yea

Thanks
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Registration resumes by 12noon tomorrow. Make sure you are part of this. You can not tell when such opportunity will present itself.
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Today's class was amazing.

I appreciate all those who were present. Images of class coming up tomorrow.

Good night all
Re: Akure Webdevelopment Training Under The Support Of YBE by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am so sorry everyone... We have been so busy. I have not been able to get you images. Not to worry. That will come up soon.

Training is going on well at Oyemekun grammah school.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Content For Your Site? Help / Who Can Get Me Cool Wordpress Themes / Can Blogs Be Sold? If Yes. Am Willing To Sell Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.