Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Poultry - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry (752 Views)

Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / $150million OLAM Integrated Feedmill And Poultry In Kaduna State (Photos) / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry by godfatherx: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Dear Poultry farmers
I wish to relocate and invest in a poultry.

I am interested only in existing poultry business owners willing to expand, but need funds for such expansion.

Pls get in touch with me @

State how much you wish to access and what percentage return I may get out of it.

I wish to be a full active partner, I have gathered a few experience in finance & administration of poultry.

Pls note that I am not interested in starters, if you are green in poultry, don't contact me.

Thanks.
Re: Poultry by Adenex3051(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
58 views and no reply! I am afraid your offer don't seem attractive enough. Very few businessmen will like to partner a profitable business with a stranger. Godfather take your time to learn the nitty gritty of poultry farming then start from there. Poultry business is very tricky and sometimes even veterans get their fingers burnt.
Re: Poultry by godfatherx: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Adenex3051:
58 views and no reply! I am afraid your offer don't seem attractive enough. Very few businessmen will like to partner a profitable business with a stranger. Godfather take your time to learn the nitty gritty of poultry farming then start from there. Poultry business is very tricky and sometimes even veterans get their fingers burnt.

Though I have received few emails,but they look like scams; I agree successful businessmen will not like to share their authority.

I am too scared to start up a poultry from scratch, my past experiences were not too pleasant, I want to buy the experiences of others.
Re: Poultry by iamSi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
You try to mail me ... Can we put it here on on cell?
Adenex3051:
Re: Poultry by Adenex3051(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2016
Drop your number and let's discuss

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Truck Loader Machine For Your Comfort / Help On Export / Business Opportunity, Partners Wanted In A Multi-million Naira Agric Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.