Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,418 members, 7,964,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:39 PM

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP (49284 Views)

Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by ElCule: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Looking at those roads one can be moved to tears. And similar or even worst roads are scatered around the country. Our leaders and we the masses failed ourselves. Your atempt to justify your hatred for GEJ by cursing him alone portrays your motive. Is jonathan the only leader since amalgamation? What about Buhari who is now the president? Your should be cursing him since he is now the president or you prefere dwelling in the past?. At least Jonathan has something people point to and thank him for. Can you list any road(s) build by Buhari since when he was a militry head of state and now that he is democraticaly elected? All the past leaders should be blamed not Jonathan alone.

DON'T LET THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR JONATHAN CONSUME YOU.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lifestone(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Meanwhile Imo state under Okorocha na heaven abi
Bloody jobless HYPOCRITES.

What's your point here? Fighting over who is worse between GEJ and Rochas? I thought both sights are in Igbo land! The two should be wholesomely condemned only then can we hold our leaders accountable and make our society and environment better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2016
obiekunie1:
brain dead buffoon! we are talking federal here not state! angry

besides am not a fan of rocahas and whatever goes on in imo state is for imolites to complain not you nor i - so shove ur rochas matter up ur as5! cheesy

Why resort to insults when you can reply like a well brought up child?
For what gain?
Anyway Rochas is in APC- the party of saints, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240587_1103290115750623394420062060634407n1_jpeg8fa8966577b2cccd9e61047cb005f79b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2240588_110328259245622509300271942426964n_jpegb15633efc0f7e8b379c36014d021aa19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2016
ElCule:
Looking at those roads one can be moved to tears. And similar or even worst roads are scatered around the country. Our leaders and we the masses failed ourselves. Your atempt to justify your hatred for GEJ by cursing him alone portrays your motive. Is jonathan the only leader since amalgamation? What about Buhari who is now the president? Your should be cursing him since he is now the president or you prefere dwelling in the past?. At least Jonathan has something people point to and thank him for. Can you list any road(s) build by Buhari since when he was a militry head of state and now that he is democraticaly elected? All the past leaders should be blamed not Jonathan alone.

DON'T LET THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR JONATHAN CONSUME YOU.
Jonathan constructed benin-ore road, he started lagos-ibadan and Enugu-pH. What has buhari done so far?

Nothing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:
APC & stupidity: the case of brainwashed followers.

Nigerians are dying from Fulani Herdsmen slaughter and the economy is in a state of coma, and some irrelevant individual are posting irrelevant picture to justify the careless talk of one Pastor Osinbajo. undecided embarassed

Nigeria needs deliverance.

Whats really wrong with you paid posters on this forum. Is this road bad? Yes or No. Address the topic and stop breaking rule 1. Those that ply that road will curse you cos they are the one going through the pains and not you posting from your coffin like room. Smh

16 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:

Whats really wrong with you paid posters on this forum. Is this road bad? Yes or No. Address the topic and stop breaking rule 1. Those that ply that road will curse you cos they are the one going through the pains and not you posting from your coffin like room. Smh
oh please shut up. Jonathan has done his own, government is continuity, let buhari continue and stop blaming past government. Hypocrites.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by asha80(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Owk, Jonathan didn't do anything, what's buhari doing about it?

Op, did you say u are Igbo? Must you lie?
the issue is that Jonathan had five yrs to do something about the roads and he did zilch..after 4 yrs we can decide what buhari will or will not do about them..pray buhari does not do anything about any of the roads because if he does then Jonathan would just be a fool

15 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Lifestone(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Once you find out why Yorubas voted the Agbaya of Owu in 2003 after four wasted years but mostly rejected Jonathan in 2015 you can extrapolate.

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction
This is laughable. I asked for road fixed by PDP in South East, you are showing me Lagos Ibadan express road! Can you help with my question, I am just curious because if the road the OP pointed out is in that shape now, then......

15 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Buhari is doing NOTHING because he can do NOTHING.
Did the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity not say that he met an empty treasury?
Let us forget that it has not stopped his World Wide Web www tourism while our country rots away embarassed angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3389413_image7_jpeg0732f13267acada79ff6f1cbe3254162

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Why resort to insults when you can reply like a well brought up child?
For what gain?
Anyway Rochas is in APC- the party of saints, not so

if i insult u again now it will be like u r making sense - well sha, what kind of intelligent discussion am i expecting from a guy whose party is so hell bent on destroying Nigeria - pls say me hi to ur boko brothers especially ur party chair cum commander-in-chief of bokoterrorist Alimodusheriff! cheesy

PDP shameless party filled with jobless miscreants and thugs, shameless thieves and robbers, criminals and terrorists! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

Once you find out why Yorubas voted the Agbaya of Owu in 2003 after four wasted years but mostly rejected Jonathan in 2015 you can extrapolate.

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction

Mods, This boy is always breaking rule 1 and always go scott free. Why?

1. Dont derail threads by posting off topics

8 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by betterABIAstate: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2016
asha80:
the issue is that Jonathan had five yrs to do something about the roads and he did zilch..after 4 yrs we can decide what buhari will or will not do about them..pray buhari does not do anything about any of the roads because if he does then Jonathan would just be a fool
of course, but this is buharis tenure, federal govt still remains federal govt.

Let's see if he will do something about it, he will also be a fool if he doesn't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
[s]
betterABIAstate:
oh please shut up. Jonathan has done his own, government is continuity, let buhari continue and stop blaming past government. Hypocrites.
[/s]

Tell your elders at home to shut up, you lack manners and it says much about your bad upbringing. The new government must be blamed for the bad aspect while the past must be praised for the good ones. You are a disgrace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:
Mods, This boy is always breaking rule 1 and always go scott free. Why?

1. Dont derail threads by posting off topics

You may need to get a refund from your English comprehension teacher.
Thank me later cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
of course, but this is buharis tenure, federal govt still remains federal govt.

Let's see if he will do something about it, he will also be a fool if he doesn't do anything about it.

time will tell bro - but for now, lets call a spade a spade and admit the fact that PDP failed south east woefully despite the massive support from the region! angry

10 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

You may need to get a refund from your English comprehension teacher.
Thank me later cheesy
[/s]

You have no shame bro, must you always derail every thread with irrelevant pictures? You are so jobless that you save different pictures and post on your stolen phone just to post on nairaland 247. Big shame.

18 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:
[s][/s]

You have no shame bro, must you always derail every thread with irrelevant pictures? You are so jobless that you save different pictures and post on your stolen phone just to post on nairaland 247. Big shame.

I wonder!

8 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by MrMichealmba: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Clerverly:

I wonder!

Who is that boy? I noticed he is always derailing all thread with irrelevant pictures and post, breaking rule 1. There was a thread of wizkid and he was posting Buhari there with some long post. Lolzzzz. Is he musiwa?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Clerverly: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:

Who is that boy? I noticed he is always derailing all thread with irrelevant pictures and post, breaking rule 1. There was a thread of wizkid and he was posting Buhari there with some long post. Lolzzzz. Is he musiwa?

Even Musiwa Cant be this foolish!

13 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by chudionu58(f): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
Let me say this, Enugu to Onitcha express have being awarded for total reconstruction to Messrs RCC, once they are fully mobilized they'll start work!
http://nannewsnigeria.com/node/38999
Jonathan remodelled that road after the debacle of FMoW under Hassan Lawal when it was awarded without appropriate soil tests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by mcee1(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
MrMichealmba:
[s][/s]

lmao. So u mean Anomini na thief him thief the phone weh him dey use? Laugh wan burst my bele I swear. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:

[s]You probably thought we have forgotten Buhari's role in the rise and growth of Boko Harama terrorists.
Sorry, we have not forgotten!!![/s]

good for u bro! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2016
chudionu58:
Let me say this, Enugu to Onitcha express have being awarded for total reconstruction to Messrs RCC, once they are fully mobilized they'll start work!
http://nannewsnigeria.com/node/38999
Jonathan remodelled that road after the debacle of FMoW under Hassan Lawal when it was awarded without appropriate soil tests.

Thanks for the reference, bro.
We must be steadfast to put out the fire of LIES from the APCshit zombies with the water of TRUTHS and the sand of FACTS.

FG promises prompt completion of Enugu-Onitsha, Enugu-Port Harcourt highways

Enugu, March 5, 2015 (NAN) The Federal Government has promised to promptly complete the outstanding 58 kilometres of the Enugu-Onitsha highway and the 61km of the Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway.

The Minister of Works, Mr Mike Onolememen, made the promise in Enugu on Thursday while inaugurating the rehabilitation of the roads.

Onolememen regretted the delay in the rehabilitation of the roads for decades, saying that the government would do everything to ensure their completion.

``The rehabilitation was in line with the transformation agenda of the Federal Government to boost the economy of the zone as well as reduce poverty,’’ he said.

On the Enugu-Onitsha road, the minister said the 58-km Enugu-Amansea section was awarded to RCC Nig. Ltd at the cost of N24.2 billion while the 61-km Lokpanta-Port Harcourt section of the Enugu-Port Harcourt road was awarded to CGC Nig. Ltd at the cost of N32.3 billion.

Onolememen said the contract duration for the Enugu-Onitsha road was 36 months while that of Enugu-Port Harcourt would last for 24 months.

More from: http://nannewsnigeria.com/node/38999
Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by nigerianvenom(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Where are u from?do u pass tru ikot ekpene umuahia road-onitsha enugu road to ur home town?
Stop exposing ur stupiidityy ,rather ask ur illiterattte president what he has achieved so far

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by anonimi: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Gbenu soun jare! Omo ale jati jati angry angry GEJ remains the HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY and is FAR BETTER than...The man that is shy when with women, the certificateless, gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Indeed the HYPOCRITES should do the needful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Op, did you say u are Igbo? Must you lie?

"The foolish" Jonathan is far gone from power, what is the hopeless and stupid one doing after coming to power since May 29th ?

Still living and wallowing in blame game, and buck-passing is their TRADEMARK.

SMH. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by koboko69: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Firefire:
APC & stupidity: the case of brainwashed followers.

Nigerians are dying from Fulani Herdsmen slaughter and the economy is in a state of coma, and some irrelevant individual are posting irrelevant picture to justify the careless talk of one Pastor Osinbajo. undecided embarassed

Nigeria needs deliverance.

Daftfire.

When ur goons were running unclad yesterday over a road Started by Obj, where one side of Benin to Okada wss already completed b4 Yaradua's dimiss.you didn't remember fulani heardsmen then?

Hateful people dont last long. I hope u don't die soonest cos you still have long years to hate and wail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2016
koboko69:

Daftfire.

When ur goons were running unclad yesterday over a road Started by Obj, where one side of Benin to Okada wss already completed b4 Yaradua's dimiss.you didn't remember fulani heardsmen then?

Hateful people dont last long. I hope u don't die soonest cos you still have long years to hate and wail.

Sorry, ZombiKoboko,

Some status are permanent and requires divine healing. I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Soldiers In Aba During Soy-At-Home (Video) / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.