Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,017 members, 7,970,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (21746 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by gragraboy: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
you're a blogger? ?? am sorry miss, but ur English is wack

When i saw 'gastic motor accident' i fear
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Idydarling(f): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2016
gragraboy:
When i saw 'gastic motor accident' i fear
lol oga
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by gragraboy: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2016
ShakurM:
To the poster above, this is not about English

If I can guess right, she would be like 17+ in Ss3 and she's the only child..fastfoward to 2016 that's like 21years. Good. She's an adult.

Her dad has 3 brothers, she stays with the youngest and the wife of the youngest asked her if she has seen her period, what's up with that, this is Nigeria, hope nothing fetish is going on?

Who's referred to as DADDY? Is DADDY part of the 3 brothers? Clarify this Op

This is a big advantage since the land purchase is in her name but this advantage isn't the one she can keep with the kind of position she is.

Concrete shoes won't help in a river.

The wise thing to do would be to act the fool, show a lot of signs of obeisance, be extra polite and sign those documents to complete her education , they would probably sell it anyway with her presence or absence.

Don't lose your life over 6plots. Her glory isn't tied to it and let her remember people have had it worse than her. You are her pillar young man and she's your cross.
Blogger?!, 21 years old?! and that type of english should be alright?....i pity our young ones
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by ShakurM(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2016
gragraboy:

Blogger?!, 21 years old?! and that type of english should be alright?....i pity our young ones
you sef can't even read, I pity you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by tokiniofficial(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:
Your friend has been quite careless. How are you sure the brother hasn't cleared the account.

Opportunist uncle wanting to reap where he did not sow. I hate stories like this. He will die an untimely death and will watch from the pit of hell how his own children will suffer in the hands of other people. Some extended families are just nothing to write home about. They're just there for the money!!! Let me just hush before I will swear for the man's generation!!!

Typical Nigerian person, they're asking for solutions you are busy raining curses that have no impact to the topic.

At OP I think a PRO BONO lawyer is the best option.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Kfed4ril(m): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
Lol I wanted to ask same question to.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by thatsmartgirl(f): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by pa40: 1:42am On Mar 05, 2016
sexaddict08:
tell her to pack n come to my house, I will solve her problem.
u wicked oo
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by ipledge10(m): 1:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
your comment looks exactly like you (ugly )...someone brought an important issue,all you can decipher is his English

2 Likes

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Truckpusher(m): 1:55am On Mar 05, 2016
urchbarbie:
does her dad av a will? if yes, d better. if her dad has a lawyer she can find out. if nope, let her go to a good lawyer who wld help her apply for letters of administration from the court probate registry. the letters wld help her get into her dads account. the only tin be say, I think she has to pay a percentage of d funds to d govt.
They will waste her before she will get a chance to act on that 'will' and they can raise more money to buy everyone that can stand for her - If I'm her boyfriend , I'll make sure that all the important people in that shameless house goes to 6 feet before they will lay a hand on those properties without her consent .
Don't trust a woman neither a man when you want to do high level manoeuvres - it's good to go solo. cool
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by lonelydora: 2:27am On Mar 05, 2016
All these wicked uncles sef. I feel for the girl shaa.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by vislabraye(m): 2:36am On Mar 05, 2016
snailspeed:

The biggest problem we have in Nigeria is ignorance. Ignorance produces fear and fear will make things worse

1. Forget about the threat of leaving school because even if the girl signs the documents, the uncle will still not send her to school. He has already shown he is a dishonest person. The uncle has already shown he cannot be trusted and is only interested in getting money for himself

2. She should get a lawyer to act for her from here on and immediately report the matter to a child right or women's right group. She should not make the mistake of standing alone

3. She should not for one minute think those people care for her if the incident happened the way you have described it.

4. Even if there is no will, she can still have access to her father's money and property as long as she in the only child. Her father's brothers have no right to her father's money or property.

5. She should never sign any document to sell her fathers property. If she must sell the property, she should do it herself through an established estate agency like Jide Taiwo or whatever agency exist in Ondo state. They might make some good money from her but it doesnt matter as long as she also makes something reasonable for herself

6. She should go and report the matter to the ministry of youths and women affairs. The best way to fight cases like these is to bring it to the open. Never fight in secret and never be sentimental. She is already in a bad spot. She must stand up for herself

I get the feeling there are other things you didnt reveal on this thread but that is fine. The important thing at the end of the day is to get proper directions on what to do

This is one of the smartest response I've read here. Unlike one dude advising her to play the fool and sign the document.

Op. To add to what this post, if she belongs to a church group, she should tell her pastor or someone she can trust. She has to anticipate spiritual battles which the church can help her with.

1 Like

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by sirjakez(m): 2:39am On Mar 05, 2016
ladyF:
Your friend has been quite careless. How are you sure the brother hasn't cleared the account.

Opportunist uncle wanting to reap where he did not sow. I hate stories like this. He will die an untimely death and will watch from the pit of hell how his own children will suffer in hands of other people. Some extended families are just nothing to write home about. They're just there for the money!!! Let me just hush before I will swear for the man's generation!!!
And its ladyF again... hehehehe.... ur IG handle?
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by ladyF(f): 2:41am On Mar 05, 2016
sirjakez:
And its ladyF again... hehehehe.... ur IG handle?
lol IG handle is on my profile. Just follow the link grin
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by 41lady(m): 3:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Idydarling:
She confessed her sin why do U want to nail her on the cross again? Ah.... English Professor.

1 Like

Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by abbeycial: 4:00am On Mar 05, 2016
nairayouthcom:
Please nairalanders, please come to my aid, i have been watching this in a movie until it happen to my Girlfriend (coursemate)

Fast forward, this is how the story goes

This particular girl has been living with her family peacefully until 4years ago, she was in ss3 when her parents died in a gastic motor accident

Before her parents died, they acquired alot of properties down, her dad is a medical doctor while her mum is a trader, the family of her dad has just 3brothers which her dad made the 3brother, after that horrible incident the junior to her dad which is the last born of her dad family decided to be taking care of the girl which he packed from his own House to the girl parents House, the journey was voice smoothly until this year when a call came in through her phone, it was the wife of the man taking care of her, she asked her have she seen her period for the new month and she answer not yet time, she now told her to travel down home to pick a phone she bought for her, she told her she's not coming now that she will be coming when there is not better activities in school.....

Another call canme in and at this time it was the man who she used to refer to as DADDY, as at this time the man took time to explain to her that they Want to sell one of her Dad's properties which is located at the heart of Ondo State, this land is 6plots. The next day she jet down to Ondo to confirm what she heard on phone been the first time they will mention her dad properties to her hearing, the land was bought with her name which they cant sell with out her consent

When she reached Ondo they told her that her dad collected loan from Gtbank and the bank are disturbing them to pay back, as at this time, she asked them to tell her the location and they should show her the document of the properties, the worst part of it is that they shut her up with an excuse that she's a female and what does she Want to do with properties, as at this time the lady realised that she has been scammed by the so called DADDY AND MUM

She picked her phone and called the Man elder brother and in a twinkle of an eye he arrived the scene, the so called DADDY told his elder brother that there is no money to help him sponsoring the young girl education again, the elder brother asked the girl that should they sell the land while the girl asked them with a question that she Want to know how many property remain in her dad properties and the so called DADDY told her its remain only the 6plots, she asked them again atleast her dad is a working class person, she asked them to tell her how much remain in her dad account

They told her that her dad has an account with Gtbank and her dad next on kin is her mother that They are unable to touch the account

What the so call DADDY said make the elder brother angry and picked up the 6plots of land document and zoom off

Personally have been helping this lady finacially, am a blogger which i share with her my blog little income with her, as at now she's living in my own roof now cause her landlord is on her for House rent, No food nothing nothing, i decided to post this online cause i believe She shouldnt continue like this

NOW THE LADY NEEDS ALOT OF MONEY TO PAY IN SCHOOL AND THE SO CALLED DADDY SAID HE DIDNT HAVE HANDS IN HER EDUCATION AGAIN (should the young girl sign the document so that the so called daddy turn his better side of him to her to finish her education, she's in an health school in kwara State ? Or she should just forget about her education?)

TO THE BANKERS how can she get access to her dads (ACCOUNT) money

Please my fellow nairaLander she need your Advice

Abeg dont mind my English thats not my mother tongue

she should get a letter of admin from a court,her dad and mum death certificate, An application letter addressed to the bank identifying her self as next of kin to both dad and.mum and a valid means of I'd.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by herboshedhe(f): 4:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Wonders shall never end

Ease check my signature
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by smileysmiley(f): 5:00am On Mar 05, 2016
she made her first mistake by trusting blindly, she was in ss3 when her parents died, not too young to ransack her parents room for documents, now who knows how much of her father's wealth has been carted away. Op you should know that this same uncles will tell her that she is grown enough to take care of herself when there is nothing remaining of her father's wealth. Like most of the people here have been saying, some even have recommendations, go to a pro bono lawyer and know the next steps to take, even if anything is being sold, it should be in her account not any nyama nyama uncle's account cause the uncles will throw her out once nothing is remaining.... I don tire for all these bread and butter children, even my younger brother that is 12 knows the importance of property documents, make she just dey pray say her papa money still remain
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2016
nairayouthcom:
Please nairalanders, please come to my aid, i have been watching this in a movie until it happen to my Girlfriend (coursemate)

Fast forward, this is how the story goes

This particular girl has been living with her family peacefully until 4years ago, she was in ss3 when her parents died in a gastic motor accident

Before her parents died, they acquired alot of properties down, her dad is a medical doctor while her mum is a trader, the family of her dad has just 3brothers which her dad made the 3brother, after that horrible incident the junior to her dad which is the last born of her dad family decided to be taking care of the girl which he packed from his own House to the girl parents House, the journey was voice smoothly until this year when a call came in through her phone, it was the wife of the man taking care of her, she asked her have she seen her period for the new month and she answer not yet time, she now told her to travel down home to pick a phone she bought for her, she told her she's not coming now that she will be coming when there is not better activities in school.....

Another call canme in and at this time it was the man who she used to refer to as DADDY, as at this time the man took time to explain to her that they Want to sell one of her Dad's properties which is located at the heart of Ondo State, this land is 6plots. The next day she jet down to Ondo to confirm what she heard on phone been the first time they will mention her dad properties to her hearing, the land was bought with her name which they cant sell with out her consent

When she reached Ondo they told her that her dad collected loan from Gtbank and the bank are disturbing them to pay back, as at this time, she asked them to tell her the location and they should show her the document of the properties, the worst part of it is that they shut her up with an excuse that she's a female and what does she Want to do with properties, as at this time the lady realised that she has been scammed by the so called DADDY AND MUM

She picked her phone and called the Man elder brother and in a twinkle of an eye he arrived the scene, the so called DADDY told his elder brother that there is no money to help him sponsoring the young girl education again, the elder brother asked the girl that should they sell the land while the girl asked them with a question that she Want to know how many property remain in her dad properties and the so called DADDY told her its remain only the 6plots, she asked them again atleast her dad is a working class person, she asked them to tell her how much remain in her dad account

They told her that her dad has an account with Gtbank and her dad next on kin is her mother that They are unable to touch the account

What the so call DADDY said make the elder brother angry and picked up the 6plots of land document and zoom off

Personally have been helping this lady finacially, am a blogger which i share with her my blog little income with her, as at now she's living in my own roof now cause her landlord is on her for House rent, No food nothing nothing, i decided to post this online cause i believe She shouldnt continue like this

NOW THE LADY NEEDS ALOT OF MONEY TO PAY IN SCHOOL AND THE SO CALLED DADDY SAID HE DIDNT HAVE HANDS IN HER EDUCATION AGAIN (should the young girl sign the document so that the so called daddy turn his better side of him to her to finish her education, she's in an health school in kwara State ? Or she should just forget about her education?)

TO THE BANKERS how can she get access to her dads (ACCOUNT) money

Please my fellow nairaLander she need your Advice

Abeg dont mind my English thats not my mother tongue

Is she over 18 (legal adult age? ) if so, she should take over her parents properties and get control over her life. Am suspecting shes an adult already, thats why she can sign. Starting with succession proceedings for her dads properties in court. she should get her properties in her name and get a loan for her studies. She could defer her studies in the meantime.

How are they her guardians if she doesn't even live with them undecided
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by luckaz(m): 5:18am On Mar 05, 2016
Go get a lawyer "ASAP" hence, "OYO" is your case.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2016
abbeycial:

she should get a letter of admin from a court,her dad and mum death certificate, An application letter addressed to the bank identifying her self as next of kin to both dad and.mum and a valid means of I'd.
She can access her father's account if she has the above listed documents. The first step is to get a lawyer to ensure that the probate administration of her father's properties are assigned to her.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by bekpo(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2016
She should proceed to probate division of the high court with death certificate of her parents and get letter of administration. She does not even need the services of a lawyer to get this done.But to be on a safe side with respect to intimidation and trespass to d estate by ur gready uncle, u need d services of a lawyer. Goodluck.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nogen: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2016
She can go to www.lablanche.ng and our team of lawyers would be more than happy to assist her FREE OF CHARGE! www.lablanche.ng is an online support group.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by Nogen: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Are you going through some domestic abuse right now? Do you know anyone who's being abused? It could be a man too. Men and women suffer abuses in marriage, it's not just the woman.

Get on board www.lablanche.ng at 3 pm today and get legal answers on how to get justice. Don't wait till you are maimed, lose a tooth, strangled and 6 feet below! You can get that justice now!!!!

Charge you phones, laptops and tablets. Reactivate your Internet Modem and hop on www.lablanche.ng at 3pm today for a free legal advise with Barrister O. Ojo. It is going to be explosive, informative and thought provoking!!!
Go to the forum Meet the VIP 3 with Barrister Ojo to ask all your questions. She will be there to answer ALL of them.
Thanks
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by manny4u(m): 5:45am On Mar 05, 2016
First and foremost tell your friend to get a lawyer. On the bank account opening form there is a column for first childs' name and details(apart from column for next of kin), and the bank would also ask for the death certificate of both parents and some paper work from the court, so also tell her to have a valid means of ID which has the same details as the one the dad filled on the account opening(DOB,name and so on). This might take a little while and long process but if the lawyer knows his way around your friend would get the dads' money back; Usually the lawyers charge between 20-30percent of the total amount of money in the bank account. And advice not to sale those plot of lands they would come handy for her in the future. Goodluck.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by kulekaa(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2016
ShakurM:
To the poster above, this is not about English

If I can guess right, she would be like 17+ in Ss3 and she's the only child..fastfoward to 2016 that's like 21years. Good. She's an adult.

Her dad has 3 brothers, she stays with the youngest and the wife of the youngest asked her if she has seen her period, what's up with that, this is Nigeria, hope nothing fetish is going on?

Who's referred to as DADDY? Is DADDY part of the 3 brothers? Clarify this Op

This is a big advantage since the land purchase is in her name but this advantage isn't the one she can keep with the kind of position she is.

Concrete shoes won't help in a river.

The wise thing to do would be to act the fool, show a lot of signs of obeisance, be extra polite and sign those documents to complete her education , they would probably sell it anyway with her presence or absence.

Don't lose your life over 6plots. Her glory isn't tied to it and let her remember people have had it worse than her. You are her pillar young man and she's your cross.
will heaven fall is she decides 2 sell d land on her own?
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by mekuyor: 6:10am On Mar 05, 2016
The girl should just look for a good lawyer case closed.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by mikolo80: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Ur so immature,it doesn't hurt to correct somebody,nobody is perfect.
Pretty girls will try to do all their best to help the op and his friend of finding solution to their problem,the beautiful aspect of life is to help sum1 in need nt adding pains to his/her wound but ugly ladies that even photoshop can't hide their ugly face will just want to make somebody feel bad.
Helping someone is like paying off someone else's debt.
Idydarling
you de mind am. person wen no know difference between I'm and am de point kettle black
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by supereagle(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2016
We have human rights lawyers, she should try and locate them, they can fight for her free.
Women affairs ministry can be of help
The wife of the Governor can assist her in her education if she can approach her.
They just want to treating her to submission. She must stand up or lose forever.
Re: [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream by supereagle(m): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2016
mekuyor:
The girl should just look for a good lawyer case closed.
Good suggestion. How would she raise money to pay the good lawyer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.