Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

End Of Psquare? Peter Okoye’s Solo Performance Without His Brother Paul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Of Psquare? Peter Okoye’s Solo Performance Without His Brother Paul (750 Views)

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Psquare? Peter Okoye’s Solo Performance Without His Brother Paul by queenst(f): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Looks like the beef among brothers Peter, Paul and Jude Okoye is worse than we thought it was. The brothers seem to be working independently on their project and may not work together as P-Square again.
Peter Okoye took to his Instagram to share a video of himself performing for the first time as a solo act without his brother, Paul Okoye . It definitely looks like his brother, Paul Okoye has stuck to his threat of leaving P-Square if their older brother, Jude stops being the manager of the group.
We’re not sure if this performance is recent, but its obvious Paul performed with all of the P-Square dancers, but without Paul.
Watch the video below and let us know what you think about it by leaving a comment below:

Source: http://360jamng.ga/end-of-psquare-peter-okoyes-solo-performance-without-his-brother-paul/

Re: End Of Psquare? Peter Okoye’s Solo Performance Without His Brother Paul by queenst(f): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: M.I Abaga Overtaken By Online Distractions / Deedeesblog Very First Exclusive Picture Of Olamide / Ibinabo Fiberesima Replies Critics Who Attacked Her For Wearing Ankara To AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.