Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (31990 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / 5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by rosalieene(f): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Its a lie
My hometown, those living in d village are very promiscuous!! A good number of them have children out of wedlock. Most of them are rude and always want to compete with those living in the city especially during Xmas time when people come back. I remember one year, during Xmas tho, they gathered a whole lot in d hall and they were been questioned with d intention of punishing them for spoiling d village name. There was a particular set of girls that specializes in removing pregnancy (abortion). So on how it enter, d other girls would go to meet them. Some of them, their parents married them off to those who impregnated them. I remembered one girl like that, she was my friend and very pretty. I had high expectations for her. She was misbehaving and got pregnant, she was married of to d man. Guess wat, d man she married lived in d village. So now, all her life would be in d village unless d man has something better doing and moves to town
The annoying thing is that some of them sleep with their selves which is a taboo! According to tradition we are brothers and sisters, So no marriage too!
OP forget all this things, everything depends on mindset and home training. secondly, the kindov friends you keep. Now if you move in circle with the born-agains, your mindset will change same as moving with d Almighty big girls or Those that flirt around or......

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

Village girls in this context encompasses ladies who were born and spent a good part of their lives in the less developed cities with good education,training but with less exposure.

That was your first paragraph. You are contradicting yourself with the post topic and 'less developed CITIES'. Is village less developed city? Check your dictionary to see the difference between villages, towns and cities.
Back to your post; what you described is a village girl not a girl from a less developed city. As far as your description tallies with your topic then my response is in order.
I also found out you had a tough time with other responses.

Chill bro, the definition is jst 2 tell u that am not talking about timid, uneducated, crude village gals.......topic of every essay is designed to capture the attention of readers that's why it is necessary 2 read the body b4 judging.

If u read down the post u will see where I agreed that those virtues is not found only in village gals but majority of the city gals lack them.

We have many developed villages in Nigeria,....tnx
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 7:53am On Feb 29, 2016
rosalieene:
Its a lie
My hometown, those living in d village are very promiscuous!! A good number of them have children out of wedlock. Most of them are rude and always want to compete with those living in the city especially during Xmas time when people come back. I remember one year, during Xmas tho, they gathered a whole lot in d hall and they were been questioned with d intention of punishing them for spoiling d village name. There was a particular set of girls that specializes in removing pregnancy (abortion). So on how it enter, d other girls would go to meet them. Some of them, their parents married them off to those who impregnated them. I remembered one girl like that, she was my friend and very pretty. I had high expectations for her. She was misbehaving and got pregnant, she was married of to d man. Guess wat, d man she married lived in d village. So now, all her life would be in d village unless d man has something better doing and moves to town
The annoying thing is that some of them sleep with their selves which is a taboo! According to tradition we are brothers and sisters, So no marriage too!
OP forget all this things, everything depends on mindset and home training. secondly, the kindov friends you keep. Now if you move in circle with the born-agains, your mindset will change same as moving with d Almighty big girls or Those that flirt around or......

U are talking about lack of exposure here........what u listed here is even more rampant in the city just that they are smart enough to cover up their mess............once a village promiscuous girl tear eye, na city straight she dey move her ministry and that is where it is mostly needed.

Most of those young gals born anyhow not cos the bleep pass but they no sabi way.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by seankay(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Village girls these days dor born pickin even b4 city girl start dey f**k

2 Likes

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Stallione(m): 10:08am On Feb 29, 2016
farano:
Ok... I go park go village then undecided
even if u pack go village,it cnt change u anymore,ur thinking and perception is dat of a city girl already,u wunt make any diff sweety,lol
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by multicolored(f): 10:10am On Feb 29, 2016
That was before.

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Idydarling(f): 10:34am On Feb 29, 2016
nuelyoyo:
My Ibom queen, wats up?
am good o, howdy?
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by ayusco85(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bro,you were indirectly praying I get married to a woman with bad qualities,except I didn't understand you clearly. undecided

U shld knw I was being sarcastic. I don't even know u, why shld I pray such a prayer for u? Was just trying to point d fact dat those qualities ain't obsolete like u pointed it out in ur first post. U said it's not 1980 as in we don't need such qualities in this 21st century. But it's ur opinion Sha.

My bad if u took d prayer part serious. Was only kidding.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by XPEELA: 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
na before oo

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
ayusco85:

U shld knw I was being sarcastic. I don't even know u, why shld I pray such a prayer for u? Was just trying to point d fact dat those qualities ain't obsolete like u pointed it out in ur first post. U said it's not 1980 as in we don't need such qualities in this 21st century. But it's ur opinion Sha.

My bad if u took d prayer part serious. Was only kidding.
It's okay bro. I withdraw my statement.

I'm sorry for my rude reply. smiley
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by nuelyoyo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Idydarling:

am good o, howdy?
I am fine.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

I love the maturity# big up

1 Like

Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
nuelyoyo:
am good too, can I hit u up thru ur mail. Will be glad to, kindly send me ur mail.

Flirting not allowed on my thread..........lolz
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by ayusco85(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
Cool.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Aleora(f): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are u from there?
nahhhh
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by greatiyk4u(m): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Aleora:
nahhhh
Schooling there?
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by cardoctor(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
asalimpo:
S.ex wise villagers are a step ahead city ppl.
They bang on the way to farm,stream etc. Adultery is also rife.
Village babes dont prize sx as highly as city babes.
Most hav no concept of chastity.
No entertainment outlet, for the youths, s.ex is how they cool off.
Many strted screwing as kids.

Ever wonder y houselps from the village easily get into clandestine tangos in the city?

On the pride thing,
most village girls aint humble but intimidated by the city levels. The humility (actually inferiority) wears after some exposure and polish has been gained in the city.
Given enuff polish ,they get as cocky and vain as their city peers.

I strongly agree with you. Well on point.
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by Fiend: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Having read this post, I have happened upon one conclusion: I will be swearing off nigerian men. Been considering it for a while but the illiterate trains of thought displayed here are astonishing. If you don't have the guts to spell out sex as sex and not s.ex maybe you shouldn't be having it. what is this false modesty, this belief that because Nigeria continues to repress most of its peoples, the educated females are taboo. To God i hope most of you have no girlfriends. and for the women agreeing to this, I'd pray for you but I don't believe in God. Glad to see women fighting all over the world for you to revel in stockholm syndrome. For Shame!!!!
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by vicdall(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang! Iwish I was a village girl! angry...... grin
lol
Re: Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls by vicdall(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
All these ones na tori. OP must just be waking from a long slumber since 1973

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Your Marital Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.