Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,151 members, 7,910,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Book Endorsement...check It Out! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Endorsement...check It Out! (389 Views)

I Hate to talk about Snakes.... But This One Got Me(check It Out) / A Write-up About Hustle - Please Check It Out And Give Me Your Reviews / Lovely Book - "How To Excel At Work". Check it out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Endorsement...check It Out! by GMartyns(f): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
"I have just finished reading a fascinating approach to the human mind, written by Martins Sorinola. While the book is aimed at making the most use of your mind in conjunction with a healthy relationship with God, the knowledge within its pages can just as easily be applied by anyone, regardless of faith or educational foundations, to any of life’s many challenging situations. The philosophy Mr. Sorinola promotes is sophisticated and astonishing, given the fact that this is a young man writing. There is a great deal of common sense wisdom and practical advice in Your Mind: Your Greatest Asset. The book could be easily applied as a study guide or as a subject for group discussions, as well as a reminder to the reader that the complete use of all of your mental faculties must be constantly employed if we are to get the most out of the life that God has given to us to enjoy day by day. It is a great achievement and I suspect it will be well received upon publication."
-Norfleet Griffin Caretaker & Novelist Bozeman, Montana, USA
Check it out here...http://sharingwithmartins..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Your Music Business Needs To Succeed With Ease. / Please Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Rate This Poem / See Why Your Book Is Not Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.