Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,760 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) (74837 Views)

Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video) / The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Okpueze1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
9ja4show:
If you want to drink; use a taxi or use a personal driver to drive you home ; life nor get duplicate
What point are you making? You didn't read where the op mentioned 'a driver' in the write-up? Why are you making it to look as if TG was drunk and driving? Thank God for their lives.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Oghumu1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mainly seeing this pic, I believe nothing about the story. Its a lie, how could he have an accident and the pic of the car is like it got burnt. Bloggers sha
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by kasillars(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]and I believe u do not even have an idea of where the accident happened... Coz if u do, u will know there is absolutely nothing bad(not even portholes) about lekki 1st- Ajah route... Pls think before u write.
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari causes all this.. Bad roads everywhere.. He has not deemed it fit to repaire any bad road since last year.

Dull president
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Its obvious you're brainless. Lekki epe express way is tolled and very very clean and neat road. The road was dualized under fashola and its very smooth and tempting.

How's the accident a result of bad road? Shameless lia
so why the insult now?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
DTaj:

Oloriburuku, that was Lekki-Epe Expressway between 1st and 2nd roundabout; it is NOT a bad road. The two cars veered off the road and landed on the pavement off the road. How did Buhari cause that?

Some of you guys are damn too daft and deranged to understand anything!
see painment. Lol
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by kolexy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
chimere66:
Nigerian singer Terry G was today involved in a ghastly car accident in Lekki.The terrible accident happened around 6am in the morning of today .

According to an eyewitness,the crash happened when Terry G was on his way back from a night club between the 1st and 2nd roundabout in Lekki.

His new Range Rover Sport veered off the road and landed in a gutter along with a commercial bus. The car was completely damaged.Speaking further,the source said Terry G alongside other people in the vehicle were unhurt except the driver who was injured in the incident.

It should be recalled that in 2010, Terry G survived a car accident when his Toyota Camry ran into a road demarcation around Chemiron, close to Sunday Market, in Ogba, Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-singer-terry-g-involved-in.html

But this place does not look like 1st and/or 2nd roundabout.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
First of all Thank God for his life ...sometimes let's not lay blame but be grateful that he live to tell the tale pray for healing for the driver too
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by fortune1968: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Too much money .
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
popcykaylah:

You are as fake as aba products..millions my foot..oga pray make God pick your calls so you go fit achieve all these your dreams..
stop being jealous. It wont help ur miserable life
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
kasillars:
[color=#000099][/color]and I believe u do not even have an idea of where the accident happened... Coz if u do, u will know there is absolutely nothing bad(not even portholes) about lekki 1st- Ajah route... Pls think before u write.
seems u havent been to lekki before. Ask questions b4 u type rubbish
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by davodyguy: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so why the insult now?
Didn't you insult the president first? Also why did you have to lie that Lekki epe expressway is bad?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
davodyguy:

Didn't you insult the president first? Also why did you have to lie that Lekki epe expressway is bad?
gerrout here
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by electrokcoi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
chai, dem wan nak my man akpako but tnk say him jump and pas

all tnx to God
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by shogotermies(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari causes all this.. Bad roads everywhere.. He has not deemed it fit to repaire any bad road since last year.

Dull president

dear thug, he was coming from a night club, and secondly if u don't know where lekki is just don't say rubbish, Cus lekki is just like a small London. with 3 graded line on each road side.. so don't blame buhari. how do u rule in ur home..... Cus charity begins at home
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Raskasal(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Dull president

This ur comment just showed how dull you sef are...
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....so awz d Range Rover fairing nw?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by popcykaylah(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
stop being jealous. It wont help ur miserable life
Hehehe..jealous of someone I don't even know?dude grow up
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by deebrain(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Dull president

Please, pray for sense.

1 Like

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by rizkidrocks(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
blazetitov:
Something is fishy about this gist.
fishy ko meaty ni undecided
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by ebonytarki(m): 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
9ja4show:

I guess "I too know " dey worry you
did u learn anytin like taking correction in ur school days?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Aleora(f): 1:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Village people should just "FREE" this guy nah.
my dear you are right,he should go with palm oil,agidi or eko,and kolanut to beg them##lols
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by Gkemz: 1:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Hangover effect.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:52am On Feb 29, 2016
u sharp na nonsense traffic hustlers joorrr...
derrick333:
Lol ,dat accident doesn't looks fresh,base on d rust on d range #MyTot#

1 Like

Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:19am On Feb 29, 2016
popcykaylah:

Hehehe..jealous of someone I don't even know?dude grow up
it happens just the way people are jealous of that unknown girl called olajumoke
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2016
shogotermies:

dear thug, he was coming from a night club, and secondly if u don't know where lekki is just don't say rubbish, Cus lekki is just like a small London. with 3 graded line on each road side.. so don't blame buhari. how do u rule in ur home..... Cus charity begins at home
cheak well u wil see how tattered the road looks. Small london my cute ass
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by blazetitov: 7:55am On Feb 29, 2016
rizkidrocks:
fishy ko meaty ni undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by popcykaylah(m): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
it happens just the way people are jealous of that unknown girl called olajumoke
Only a fool should be jealous of olajumoke..rather she should be celebrated..you for me ain't olajumoke..you are fake and a dreamer..
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
popcykaylah:

Only a fool should be jealous of olajumoke..rather she should be celebrated..you for me ain't olajumoke..you are fake and a dreamer..
how do u know i am fake when u have just confessed that u dnt know me?
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by restored2016(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls is this really a picture of the beautiful and expensive Lekki I hear about every time.
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by DolaPat: 10:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Terry G, If you are reading this, i hope you are enlightened enough to have insured that car.....
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by newspapers: 10:39am On Feb 29, 2016
We really thank God for the life of the Totori master cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, but guys, the accident looks more deadly than painted o......see here for the full story http://www.newscabal.com/2016/02/29/dead-or-alive-terry-g-involved-in-a-serious-car-crash/
Re: Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) by CassaBooBoo(f): 10:49am On Feb 29, 2016
abi ooo!!!! was wondering as well...and that doesn't look like Lekki road ooo.. between 1st and 2nd round about...Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.