Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen (16743 Views)

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by casto: 4:25am On Feb 29, 2016
RichDad1:
This tout fayose should face his people sufferings from lack of toilet.
The weed is too much for you. Baboon!
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by casto: 4:30am On Feb 29, 2016
ARBTH:
Wetin be Fayose's problem, always tackle our president
May God help u bro.... Ur brain needs revival. We are talking about human lifes here. Put ur blind n stupid reasoning aside.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by casto: 4:39am On Feb 29, 2016
sinistermind:
it's saddening how some people on come on this forum to display their shallow reasoning... Fayose raised a very sensitive issue that the Presidency is turning a blind eye to which if not contained might lead to more serious bloodbath and chaos and instead of some people to stick to the topic all day can do is to insult the man. I weep for some youths of this generation.
My brother I tire o! The way some people reason on sensitive issues is pathetic. God will keep on blessing Fayose for always speaking out unlike other state governors, even d governor of d affected state is mute. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by casto: 4:51am On Feb 29, 2016
Tbagwell1:
People keep shouting fulani did this, fulani did that, una they there when fulani they kill people? Haba most time we talk as if we are affected by this fight. I can tell anybody who care to listen most of this killings are not been done by the fulanis, if una like believe me, if you like don't. One thing for sure is the truth will come out one day.
Your mother must be ashamed of you... Your brain needs a hard reset. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by casto: 5:02am On Feb 29, 2016
PastorOla1:
Fayose never and will never make sense to Nigeria & Nigerians never. He is not enjoying this governorship tenure at all because if u loot now u will be traced and be caught, Nothing for him, BVN IS WORKING TOO.
See mumu! That's how u fail exams, Is BVN the subject of discusion... Your mum must be ashamed of u. Idiot!
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by str8talk1: 5:51am On Feb 29, 2016
PMB will not do anything until d states & regions affected will scream for grazing lands to b allocated for these animals called Fulani herdsmen.
All concerned shld make sure dis animals r anihilated within their community because dis is a deaf & dumb/mute president dat seeks only d interest of d North since he assumed office.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by betterABIAstate: 6:00am On Feb 29, 2016
I can't believe some people are talking about toilets in this sensitive issue. some people are just cursed.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 29, 2016
cytellProperty:

Mumu, na the issue wey dem raise be that?. Some people just talk for talking sake. Oshofi

You would have seen the link if you were not dumb beyond redemption.

Idiota!
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by heffem(m): 6:32am On Feb 29, 2016
ARBTH:
Wetin be Fayose's problem, always tackle our president
.... Shut your filthy gaps up idiot! We are talking human lives here, and someone who is courageous enough, irrespective of political party is standing in for the masses to speak out, and you are here posting rubbish. If one of your family had being a victim, I'm sure you won't be here posting rubbish..... Arindin!
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Alwaystruth: 6:58am On Feb 29, 2016
You are a bastard for making that silly comments of yours.
May Fulani bastards burst your skull and let Bubu be lazy to handle your case
to avoid mistakes. IDIOTIC ZOMBIE
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Zombie detected!!
Yea, but you're safe.

Zomby attacks only people that have brain.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Tallesty1(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Zombie detected!!
Yea, but you're safe.

frenchpharaoh1:

Zombie detected!!
Yea, but you're safe.

Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 29, 2016
hausas and fulanis are the worse set of people to allow into a community, they can kill and run with no trace, they can never be your friends,served in Jos some years back,the fulanis on one hand were attacking communities not far from us, and the hausas were on the other hand fighting for leadership in another man's land,these two set.of people disgust me, I avoid them like plague
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Wealthy15(f): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

why are some people think like this,Are they killing only Christian,is it a must for you to comments base on sentiments??

Buhari hate Nigerian and he is using his olden age to rule over 170 million citizen??

waten person no fit see on this forum, Na wa ooo
guy if you ve got nothing to say just shussssss,you don't ve to believe it,it's a fact.capish?
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by anigbajumo(m): 9:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Wealthy15:
guy if you ve got nothing to say just shussssss,you don't ve to believe it,it's a fact.capish?

And you believe a leader that is currently seeking for prayer from religious leaders for good governance dnt want peace to reign in his country??

Haba sister,no Leader will be happy to see massive death of his followers.....
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Biafrarep(m): 9:58am On Feb 29, 2016
Asiri1991:
Time to grant this herdsmen "COWNESTY". Amnesty is for armed militants. May God save them from killing an Ezza man in Ebonyi. Ezza people will treat them like Ezilo.
I am waiting for the day I will read news like "farmers kill Fulani herdsmen & butcher their cattle" or "ethnic militia massacre Fulani herdsmen & destroy their cattle" It depresses me whenever I hear that those worthless barbarians have succeeded in killing innocent farmers & destroyed their crops. The stup!d presidiot will not do anything so far it is his brothers that are perpetrating these heinous acts, this same bigot went to challenge a governor when some foolanis were killed in Oyo state yet he will not condemn not to talk of bringing those terrorists to book. All communities in NC, SE, SS & SW must as a matter of urgency form militias like the ombatse & arm them to the teeth with the assignment of ambushing Fulani terrorists wherever they are found! We cant continue dying in silence!!!
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by yaki84: 10:29am On Feb 29, 2016
micktoxin:
I don't care too much about Nigeria Politics, but I must acknowledge the courage of fayose in challenging Buhari on this Fulani issue. Can anyone tell me why SW politicians are silent on this issue? This is like a mild Boko haram attack on the southerners.

I will probably donate thousand of dollars towards the erasing of the flipping Fulanis herdsmen.

will u contract me? can do a thorough job.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by OnankpaBa(m): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2016
clap for yourself

GodpunishBuhari:
People like hungerbad, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, keneking, mynd44, onankpaba, progressive01 beremx mynd1 seunmsg abduljabbar4 don't appear on this kind of thread cos they are hypocrites blinded by prejudice
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Achorise: 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
If this host communities to the herdsmen carries out a badly and gory reprisal attacks on their cattles and them, Fulani elders and king if they have any, will issue a press conference.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by cytellProperty: 3:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Activa:

You would have seen the link if you were not dumb beyond redemption.

Idiota!
Ewu
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by alaskido(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
One thing I do not understand is; since the government cannot defend the community, they should stand up and defend themselves. The Fulani herdsmen are civilians like them. They are not soldiers. They should get their guns and match them fire for fire. Kill them and their cows.

We know the president also has cows and also a herdsman so do not expect any assistance or help from him.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Wealthy15(f): 3:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

And you believe a leader that is currently seeking for prayer from religious leaders for good governance dnt want peace to reign in his country??

Haba sister,no Leader will be happy to see massive death of his followers.....
oh come on don't tell me you seeing him praying in mosque or asking for prayers or should I say moving from one prayer house to another makes you believe in him,I laugh in pidgin,even the devil himself do pray,when God children went to present themselves before Him,satan was there too,buhari can even attend all Nigeria churches just to make them believe in him.fulanis are not Nigerians but from eastern Africa,if buhari hears today that 200 fulani's herdsmen are kill you will see that he will get to the root of those responsible.I blame Nigerians not buhari.may God save His own that is my prayer.because praying for Nigeria is like trying to catch smoke into a basket.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by matimaticle: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Medal stones and pebbles
We are into supply of building materials in Mowe, Shimawa, Redemption camp and Ofada axes of Ogun State.
Our products include granite, sharpe sand, plaster and laterite(filling).,
Our supply measures ranged from 5tons to 20 tons
We deliver promptly and our prices are comparatively cheaper.
Feel free to contact us on 08176488322
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by Wealthy15(f): 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
casto:
Your mother must be ashamed of you... Your brain needs a hard reset. Idiot!
Not just test but shutting down and boothing again.maybe he is a fulani,those demonic miscrints that came eastern Africa should be chase out of this country,because even in my community in ughelli north,Delta State their havoc here is unmentionable,ie ungbikuable.
Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by dungburu: 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
omogin:
Fayose is the only sensible and sensitive politician in Nigeria at the moment
Other politicians are there waiting to embezzle our money. They only talk when money is to be shared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen by anigbajumo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wealthy15:
oh come on don't tell me you seeing him praying in mosque or asking for prayers or should I say moving from one prayer house to another makes you believe in him,I laugh in pidgin,even the devil himself do pray,when God children went to present themselves before Him,satan was there too,buhari can even attend all Nigeria churches just to make them believe in him.fulanis are not Nigerians but from eastern Africa,if buhari hears today that 200 fulani's herdsmen are kill you will see that he will get to the root of those responsible.I blame Nigerians not buhari.may God save His own that is my prayer.because praying for Nigeria is like trying to catch smoke into a basket.

U can see what am talking about now sister. He silent on this issue is another discussion entirely which fayose condemn. Bt for you to be saying " PMB hate Nigerian and want to kill Nigerian nd would continue to kill Nigerian " is absurd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / Thugs Beat People Who Tried To Get Their PVCs In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.