Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! (368 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / What Skills Can I Acquire While Still In School?? Advice Needed / Please I Need Urgent And Professional Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by mathprofs0381: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Urgent and matured advice needed!!!

Good day fallas
I'm a graduate of one the respected universities in Nigeria,finished with 2:1. After my NYSC, I relocated to ibadan from Lagos in search of greener pastures. After several attempt couple with the fact that job opportunity is inadequate/very limited here in Ibadan and age hitch(28 years) I had to settle for a teaching job where I'm being paid #22k(I just spent a month). Just last week an extended relative(brother) who stays in Ajekunle in Lagos(Ajekunle Apapa) called me for a job offer;which is selling of petrol and oil where I would be paid #1000 per day,#30,000 per month,I initially thought it was an oil company job,but I later got to know that it is selling of petrol in kegs to buyers(he said its not a black market thing).I informed a friend of mine who advised me to take the offer that I might even see a better opportunity in course of doing that. Though, accommodation is not a problem but I'm considering the living standard because things here in Ibadan are moderately cheap and no much hassle.

I need your candid advice... Thanks famz
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by yomi007k(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
The main thing about a job is how much u can save after meeting ur expenses.

If u can still save with ur 22k job den stay in IB.Becos d lagos dat I know,with that 30k u may even be in debt self.

#justmyopinion
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by Naturalle(f): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Choice is yours OP. But I would stay in ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Go Get It! / STAFF WRITER/PROOF READER Urgently Needed In Kaduna / Promoting Gender Equality. #theworld4her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.