Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,153 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? (971 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / I Need Help Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? by somsky: 9:31am On Jul 14, 2009
I WARNED YOU NOT TO ANSWER MY CALLS'';THAT IS THE VOICE OF A HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE AS HE DESCENDED ON HER.PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IS IT WRONG FOR A WIFE TO ANSWER HER HUSBAND CALL? angry
Re: Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
it DEPENDS

This is a contentious issue in many marriages and relationships.
My opinion is that partners should respect one another's space,even if they are married. If the husband doesnt want the wife answering his phone,then he also should have no business snooping around hers, checking text messages etc.

Personally,i dont go near my partners phone without her permission and i also dont expect her to go near mine

Chikena!!
Re: Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? by Osama10(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2011
Me personally I tell my wife to pick my calls when am around or not.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Can You Please Restore My Topic From The Spambot's Clutches? / This Lagos! 10-year-olds Smoke Hemp In Ajegunle / Anambra Demolishes 2 Buildings Owned By Suspected Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.