Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,225 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:43 AM

Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... (6116 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Pheals:
Many guys are just silly

Reasons coming soon grin
waiting for it wink cheesy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by inkz: 10:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Op u for nack am then jonz am she give u any moni abi ur huz na brothel
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Atlantian: 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
killerman57:
my sister, see..... when u get a girlfriend u pay more for sex, when she starts all her demands, phone, house rent, shopping, etc , my sister many a time we keep on lying to ourselves..... Every girl wants a stable guy, that can cater for her needs , I.e that she can give sex, and he takes care of all her needs.... women are generally parasites that will milk you, so what's the use, get girls that are into runs (95%of all school girls are into it) Bleep them pay them.... For a guy it saves u more cost.....

I can bet you on that, this is just the simple truth, even though we all try sugarcoating it always
True, true.
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Damfostopper(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Wen ur happy n single... D devil now decides to give u a gal friend. Damn mehn... We don't do dat shit.... Keeping a girlfriend nowadays is costly.... U beta Bleep d bittch n pay ha off
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by anigbajumo(m): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2016
killerman57:
My people, I'm here again to complain to una, I do not know what is wrong with many girls, being very senseless and stupid..... okay imagine what happened...

I saw a girl online, happened to be a student, fine girl into runs (prostitution) , so we chatted and spoke on phone, after all said, she told me her bill was 10k, I priced her, she no gree, so I let it be, I tell her say no wah ala... , so we agreed on a day, and how we go meet and I go use arrange her....

So after we done finish, I told her say, my confess give her, say when I dey Bleep , I fit go 2 hrs non stop with multiple rounds, na him the girl shout, say no, she no fit do again, block me from WhatsApp, say she no get anything to chat with me again.....

My people, is this girl Sane? She dey Mad? So she think say I go just carry 10k give her that she won't earn every bit of It? Does she know how I struggled to get my Money? Was she expecting me to just deep the head of my mamba into her swimming pool and come out, then give her 10k , girls could be very stupid and useless, make una see me see wahala my people, as in this thing dey vex me eehh, if say that girl dey near me, she for just chop better slap, what nonsense...... she thinks money is easy to come by, she thinks I pluck money from trees........ kai, oh..... I just dey vex.....

My people make una see me see wahala

U dnt need to tell her how you strong on bed up to that extent.hw will she cum nd u wnt bleep her?? Impossible or else no money... Na when she cum you go show her your ability in 4G....

Me self dey do runs gal bt I always kept mute on it until she cum,no Vj no money, even TF I no go pay....
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by skywalker240(m): 12:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
killerman57:
don't mind all these professional whores on this thread, deceiving and lying to themselves, they know absolutely nothing..... absolutely, senseless set of beings, any girl on this thread that can be true to yourself, please tell me you have never engaged in runs, ... hypocrites .... The only things girls do is to give you sex, nothing else, and they expect from you, all the love, all your money, care, every gadget they need, and still expects you to have only Them, so they can enjoy it all alone
. Forgeting they are being purchased, and a man with high purchasing power can purchase as much as he can afford.... What kind of greed is that, very greedy and self centred ingrates iv never seen, women was the worse curse given to mankind.....real oloshos my big brother, I no get their time my big brother..... when them ready them PM me, we nack I pay them them go

Biz2get , u read my post At all? U want begin behave like woman now, I dey hate when guy men behaves like pu*ssy,
Badt guy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
One of d reasons i thank God for makin me gay. Woman get wahala. I kno where i can get sex without such nonsense forming. Imagine 10k for one fvck session, it is nawaoooh
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
durentdbiitch:
One of d reasons i thank God for makin me gay.
Woman get wahala.
I kno where i can get sex without such nonsense forming.
Imagine 10k for one fvck session, it is nawaoooh
it is indeed nawa cry cry undecided
#smh
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by rosalieene(f): 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin be 10k self Wey you dey make noise? mtcheeeewwwww!!
Girls just be receiving insults when they cannot respect theirselves. Oloshos everywhere
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by shulamitewoman(f): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
xendra:
*humbly walks into thread* uhm killerman its me again, ur NL nightmare. I just want to ask you a question.
What Went Wrong with you? did your mother abandon you or she was there but never gave you attention. cos I don't believe any man with love for his mother will even talk about women the way you do.

Women...pls oo shower your little boys with love and attention. see a bad example (killerman) of what they become if you don't.
yh I agree wif u..

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by shulamitewoman(f): 5:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
*yawn*op get a life pls..thank me later...
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by 1miccza: 5:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Abeg who get bb charger here?
Na nokia 3310 own i get,u want?
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by 1miccza: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by 1miccza: 5:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by dollyjoy(f): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

no,me no wantcheesy
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by 1miccza: 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
no,me no wantcheesy
E go charge your bb ooo, come take
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by pharmagba: 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao my own don blow
You look like some I know in Abuja
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
pharmagba:

You look like some I know in Abuja

I'm Gidi bound
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by pharmagba: 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm Gidi bound
What do you mean by I'm gidi bound?
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Jadekitana(f): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
pharmagba:

What do you mean by I'm gidi bound?

I live in lagos.
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by jubrealguy(m): 4:02am On Mar 01, 2016
@op, u talk ds kind thing and u expect all ds babes (oloshos and non oloshos, ko kan aye) to rub your head, abi?

honestly the thing is this, let's say u fuvk once a week(tho e b lik say ur own go pass one), dahs like 40k a week, so my take is ds, i think d oloshos are really milking u dry cos if u r dating a gal and u spend roughly 20k(most gals no even need up to) every month, I expect u to have a lotta sex more dan d supposed 4 times a month and unlimited head.

I just expect you to be more blunt by saying u are not mentally and financially fit to run a relationship because not all gals are that demanding, so wen u r mentally ready, find ur size and nt d one dat av spent a lot to get dere asses dangling and chest mightier, nt d ones dat av bleached to stupor and av so much holes on dr nose and ear(abi u no know hw much dem spend ni, dem go need returns na).

Find ur size, dere is always ur size and fuvk everyday if u want to..............life is sweet, don't b dependent on10k to av a good fuvk

10k!!! Una dey try ooo
Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by jubrealguy(m): 4:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

I live in lagos.
baby, i gbadun that your dressing ooo

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Are Just Very silly And Senseless.... by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
zealot4me:
Ibadan weed angry
wch part of niger r u from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. / Are Dancers Really Good In Bed? PIX / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.