Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,303 members, 7,923,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (30109 Views)

Trump’s Inauguration: Fayose Lacks Understanding Of International Politics – APC / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by luke10: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Last2comment:
If we are to agree with this, all the Yoruba people who criticized GEJ lack(ed) proper Yoruba training. grin grin grin.

Make una no vex ohhhhh.... am just saying based on what the Baba said......
If them like, make them vex reach ceiling. Who takes the Yorubas serious one day? Are they no longer slaves to Buhari and the north again? Ask Thieffnubu the number of slaves the hausas bougth from his father then. That unknown baba is talking of yoruba culture and training? When Soyinka stole N82m from Amaechi, Rivers money and turned round, make it a point of duty and personal to insult; and call both GEJ and his wife like shit, where was this unknown zomby and lying liers?

3 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by electropiz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
yes he lacks cowardice, and eye service typical of the Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by chuose: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:
We upright and reasonable Yoruba sons and daughters know that Fayose is a true bastard. He is not a Yoruba son, he is a Igbo boy. I have no apology whatsoever to anyone

Look at this inbred bastard.

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ndcide(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
This man doesn't know what he's saying. Besides, he's speaking as a loyal APC man.

Fayose never abused buhari. He only criticized his leadership style and question his very few policy moves, Which is okay for a democracy

There's nothing like yoruba training. I've been in yoruba land for long to know nothing like that exists.

The yoruba people introduced insult of the president to politics. The introduced "clueless" Akande went to the media and called his president a kingdagatton president. That one is a yoruba man. The ones all over the social media expecially in the last administration are also yoruba.

This man and the person that took this topic to the front page simply because he/she agrees with this man on political sentiments, have no point and should be ashamed of themselves.

7 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ahamonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
I like his comedies,
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
chuose:

Look at this inbred bastard.

Na ur flat head papa & mama u dey talk to not me. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by emmatosure(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tunami:
what's this man saying? So he should quiet when buhari is leading nigerians astray?
i dnt tink u read dis post,if Bahari is leading us astray,as a gvn,he has right to suggest or lead him to d right part instead of shouting nd insulting him
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by PastorOla1: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dollyak:
This is why the southwest is losing its edge, they will rather kneel down and respect rather than voice their concern. The average SW appears to be too timid to challenge the authority/establishment.
:you have just missed a valid point here and now, we have our own way of doing things, void of timidity. We are a cultured race. Fayose is on his own on this matter and the reason is best known to him, ask yourself is fayose more PDP than GOV. MIMIKO, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS MIMIKO IS A TRUE YORUBA WHILE THE OTHER MAN IS A BASTARDIZED YORUBA.

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by electropiz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:
We upright and reasonable Yoruba sons and daughters know that Fayose is a true bastard. He is not a Yoruba son, he is a Igbo boy. I have no apology whatsoever to anyone

yes he lacks cowardice, and eye service typical of the Yorubas, apologise to Fayose

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ideatoprince18(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:
......... Bastard son of a 1000 fathers ....... u must b a slowpoke for DAT statement of urs ....... U called Fayose a " bastard" cos he showed courage n fearlessness where oda Yoluba's preferred to " lick ass" and "dobale" like cowards DAT they are!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
ideatoprince18:
......... Bastard son of a 1000 fathers ....... u must b a slowpoke for DAT statement of urs ....... U called Fayose a " bastard" cos he showed courage n fearlessness where oda Yoluba's preferred to " lick ass" and "dobale" like cowards DAT they are!!!!

Shey won do iya pa ni? Abi oloriburuku ni eleyi sha. Ko ni da fun iran baba ati iya e. Flat brain oya park well, no be me curse your linage. You guys are doom for life,oya swerve
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by sinistermind(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
These people sha, when has criticism become insults?

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by omoekiti6(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pheals:
Fayose is not from Oyo na ekiti ..... They stubborn wella

Shuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't generalize n go straight to ur point OK.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Oladimejyy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tunami:
what's this man saying? So he should quiet when buhari is leading nigerians astray?
Ode nie....you lack home training
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by shugaboy6102(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:
pls don't say that again.fayose is never igbo pls and because he criticized buhari doesn't make him disrespectful.you and i knw the kind of insults lai mohd and elrufai rained on GeJ no one talked.And for the records i knw u associated fayose with the igbos cos u think igbos don't show respect but mehn u are wrong.yorubas show respect by postrating or let me say worship but we igbos don't postrate simple.
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by shugaboy6102(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:

Shey won do iya pa ni? Abi oloriburuku ni eleyi sha. Ko ni da fun iran baba ati iya e. Flat brain oya park well, no be me curse your linage. You guys are doom for life,oya swerve
am sure u must be proud of ur insults all i can say is keep it up.I knw u can be civil if u want let's display uncommon love.I remain proudly Nigerian
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by omolami: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
OLOMILUA BAMIDELE IS IGNORANT. FAYOSE IS A WISE MAN. HE HAS NOT ATTACKED BUHARI BUT CRITICISE SOME OF HIS UNDOINGS. THIS IS HEALTHY IN POLITICS OF OPPOSITION. OLOMILUA IS A MAN OF YESTERDAYS WHO HAS REFUSED TO MOVE WITH THE TRENDS OF MODERN GOVERNANCE. WAIT, COULD IT BE HE IS STILL PERCIEVING BUHARI'S BODY ODOUR

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ideatoprince18(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:

....... typical display of toutish cowardice behavior ur people are known for if u see ur dad ask him " shey iya baba won pa ni"...... Gerrrahia child ....go n play wit ur toys!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
shugaboy6102:
am sure u must be proud of ur insults all i can say is keep it up.I knw u can be civil if u want let's display uncommon love.I remain proudly Nigerian

He was d one that started d insult. Sorry if u are offended in anyway
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Bamz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tunami:

You just gave out a clue that you didn't finish the article or you finished and didn't comprehend, then went on to make a comment. Nigerians smiley
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by airsaylongcon: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:

Ibo boy, hope u are not getting mad already. Yaba left is not far from your house pls use the place before u find yourself in the market

Typical behaviour of the "sophisticated" people. Every southern "non-sophisticated" Nigerian is Igbo. Yoruba Yoruba mentality. Further proof of lack of "sophisticated" training

3 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
ideatoprince18:
....... If u see ur papa kindly tell him " Daddy u are a ppussy nigga" cos pussy niggas giv birth to ass lickers like u ...... Gerrrahia child ....go n play wit ur toys!!!!!

Garrarahere kid
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by shugaboy6102(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
PastorOla1:
:you have just missed a valid point here and now, we have our own way of doing things, void of timidity. We are a cultured race. Fayose is on his own on this matter and the reason is best known to him, ask yourself is fayose more PDP than GOV. MIMIKO, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS MIMIKO IS A TRUE YORUBA WHILE THE OTHER MAN IS A BASTARDIZED YORUBA.
pls don't call him a bastard unless u have proof.you may not like him but pls he's not a bastard na kilode.don't u think its karma @ play cos wen lai mohd was busy insulting GEJ calling him clueless n shoeless nobody cautioned him.well i have not really seen a direct insult from fayose.gudnyt
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Silly respect for thieving elders that has turned the whole country into a cesspit

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by mascot87(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Typical behaviour of the "sophisticated" people. Every southern "non-sophisticated" Nigerian is Igbo. Yoruba Yoruba mentality. Further proof of lack of "sophisticated" training

Swerve
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Deledinho: 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Fayose is saying d truth, so @olumiloa u r wrong

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by shugaboy6102(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:

He was d one that started d insult. Sorry if u are offended in anyway
fine pls no matter how provoked we are we shouldn't let that anger let us insult ppl.I know u never really meant it.its well with u
Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by ideatoprince18(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
mascot87:

Garrarahere kid
..... go tell ur slowpoke father

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by AmeLonRo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pidggin:
I thought a Yoruba man called Oyenusi was the one behind calling GEJ an Ineffectual buffoon? Hypocrisy at it's peak

Nobody go call that 1 bastard grin grin grin
Hip for the hip for the hippocrites grin grin grin grin
Same rule should apply and not diff rule.
Fayose na individual and has some rights which is good for our democracy. So no one should check the FG?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Leke001: 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
everyone is entittled to his opinion,so someone tell this man that this has got nothing to do with hometraining,and besides GEJ suffered more insults from those complaining now...some folks should just shut the hell up!

2 Likes

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Should this man be listened to at all.

1 Like

Re: ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua by chuose: 12:13am On Feb 29, 2016
mascot87:

Na ur flat head papa & mama u dey talk to not me. Oloriburuku somebody
I am speaking to Mascot87 and if you sabi your papa him too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her / Abdulsalami Abubakar Commissions Nnewi Hotel, Event Center, Preaches One Nigeria / Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.