Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? (5593 Views)

Wife Or Girlfriend? Which One Is More Expensive To Run? / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
As the topic says..

Please don't tell me girlfriend we don't pay for sex. Girlfriend is indirect tax to different accounts such as Brazillian Hair, luxury, multiple dates.. her upkeep in general and other misc while prostitvte is direct tax to TSA(Treasury Single Account)

So guys which do you think is cheaper nd worth the money?
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Prostitutes... definitely...

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by SUPERPACK: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
sex sex sex!!!! everywhere and everytime, finally the devil is winning the war against humanity. successful men dont have girlfriends or patronise prostitutes, They have wives

9 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
things wey person the read these days for NL sef e go come reach one time wey una go talk say I just washed my pant/boxer should I spray it

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by monfizzy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
To maintain a girlfriend is way expensive than prostitutes. And girlfriend comes with loads of drama, stress and attitude while prostitute is drama and stress free. You just negotiate price then fvck and that's it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
^^^ smiley
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:
sex sex sex!!!! everywhere and everytime, finally the devil is winning the war against humanity. successful men dont have girlfriends or patronise prostitutes, They have wives

Keep deceiving yourself.

Your politicians that carry N100k for 10 mins babe no dey successful? Lol grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by cruzita(f): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided prostitutes are cheaper and they transfer disease at the cheapest rate too

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by SUPERPACK: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
BoiledHead:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Your politicians that carry N100k for 10 mins babe no dey successful? Lol grow up.
and who is talking about politicians here, we are talking of people that earn their money through their sweat.
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
prostitutes are "cheaper" of course but girlfriends are worthwhile.

Girlfriends have nothing to worry about, we dont want to be called cheap anyway
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
undecided prostitutes are cheaper and they transfer disease at the cheapest rate too

Because girlfriends dnt have diseases right?

According to some doctors and research.. the highest percentage of STD free ladies are the prostitutes. Because they use condoms all through their work. No matter how much u bring a prostitute won't lay without protection. So prostitutes are even safer than the others.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:

Nah normal girlfriend no get disease...

Abeg... receive sense...

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:

Make I pity una...

85% of girls have a price...
90% of girls have a deal breaker...

If that's not cheap... then I don't understand English anymore...

Especially in this age of feminist/feminism...

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Make I pity una...

85% of girls have a price...
90% of girls have a deal breaker...

If that's not cheap... then I don't understand English anymore...

Especially in this age of feminist/feminism...
You pulled the stats from your ass...oh my bad, you are a research personnel?
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Marshallian(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
lol..... Prostitutes don't drop guys just anyhow....
but girlfriend does...... After Brazilian Hair..after iPhone 6... dey fit drop u like poly bag of grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
SUPERPACK:

and who is talking about politicians here, we are talking of people that earn their money through their sweat.

LOL!

Politicians don't sweat? Lol I only used Politicians as reference. Other rich oil billionaires out there carry prostitutes. Come down to Abuja or Lagos island at night you see them. 100k for 10mins girls.. are they not successful?

Grow up from that mindset of yours. I only asked a simple question don't derail my thread to a thing of morals
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:

Girlfriends are worthwhile in what way? What exactly does a girlfriend want to give outside sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Young03(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ashawo is better than girlfriend
reasons...
Ashawo they cure konji..(short tyme)
ashawo no go ask u for brazillian hair, iphone, make up moni and co.
And them dey go test pass girlfriend......they are disease free.....

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
With condom,nope.Without condom,yes.And no olosho can let you do without a condom.FYI,it's not only oloshos that can transfer STDs.All human who have sex without protection may transfer diseases.
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na girlfriend drama drive me to start patronizing oloshos.Their constant demand and shakara is a turnoff.A girl who loves you will not be acting up.Mind you,some girlfriends are oloshos as well.
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by lumydee44: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
FWB
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Charles4075(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op, the truth is

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by biz2get(m): 1:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Prostitutes don't give you Romance...

A girl Friend gives you romance...

I go with the girl friend...

BTW every girl is either a Classified Olosho or Public Olosho! Just have one has gf period***

Not everygirl is after your money, some prefer to work and get your support...

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by BoiledHead(m): 9:33am On Feb 29, 2016
biz2get:
Prostitutes don't give you Romance...

A girl Friend gives you romance...

I go with the girl friend...

BTW every girl is either a Classified Olosho or Public Olosho! Just have one has gf period***

Not everygirl is after your money, some prefer to work and get your support...

Prostitutes dey give romance. If you willing to pay
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
what about condom
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
Olosho, just pay and Bleep cheesy , i prefer olosho
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by JohnEgba: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
cruzita:
what about girl friend dating many guys and having unprotected sex very soon your girl friend go carry another man Belle put on top your head. wise up guy.
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by JohnEgba: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
BoiledHead:

Because girlfriends dnt have diseases right?

According to some doctors and research.. the highest percentage of STD free ladies are the prostitutes. Because they use condoms all through their work. No matter how much u bring a prostitute won't lay without protection. So prostitutes are even safer than the others.
and even clean than so called girl friend
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by JohnEgba: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Marshallian:
lol..... Prostitutes don't drop guys just anyhow....
but girlfriend does...... After Brazilian Hair..after iPhone 6... dey fit drop u like poly bag of grin
yes o true talk brother
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by JohnEgba: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
BoiledHead:

LOL!

Politicians don't sweat? Lol I only used Politicians as reference. Other rich oil billionaires out there carry prostitutes. Come down to Abuja or Lagos island at night you see them. 100k for 10mins girls.. are they not successful?

Grow up from that mindset of yours. I only asked a simple question don't derail my thread to a thing of morals
go to Dubai and you will see rich men with those pant less and braless girls
Re: Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
why will you compare girlfriend with prostitution. ..girlfriend is a potential wife material. .just that some of you are very unlucky to have prostitutes as girlfriends hence the comparison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? / Please I Need Advise On A Girl I Met On Strictlyhookup.com / Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.