Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... (813 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by gennypearl(f): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm not happy and the least thing I need is for anyone to add to my wounds.
I want criticism tho, correct me where I'm wrong and advice me where necessary
Iv been married to my husband less than a year. We have a baby together but I'm not going back to work until he is a year.
The challenge however is that we are always arguing and fighting on the basis that I'm asking him to create time to spend with us, let me know when u wanna go out and not assume I should know everything. When your coming home late keep me informed. I mean it's bad enough you are  going to come home at 4am but can I please know u r coming late!

My own flaw on the other hand is that I'm very temperamental. I never keep it down when I'm upset and I think already he has had it cos I can see clearly he is beginning to change!
We had an argument last week and he hit me... Yes u read right, hit me... Beat me blue black with a blind eye!
Now leaving him is not an option not because
I'm afraid to leave or cos I feel it's early but because I want to make it work. We promised each other forever so that's not an option.
I just feel lonely and out of place. Sometimes I feel like I have post partum depression or maybe I just over think. I just want understanding between us and for peace to reign!

#TheEnd

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/he-hits-mebeat-me-blue-and-black-with.html?m=1
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
OP what skin whitening cream do you use? grin.
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by obiorathesubtle: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
smiley didn't read that bullshiit
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by Charles4075(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Decker:
OP what skin whitening cream do you use? grin.
My brother, this is what we call ''Shine bright like a diamond'' in Rihanna's voice. Help me ask Op ohh
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Charles4075:
My brother, this is what we call ''Shine bright like a diamond'' in Rihanna's voice. Help me ask Op ohh

Guy, the thing tire me o. I wonder why people can't appreciate their skin color.
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by adewaletb3(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I fell in love with your eyes op. You looking too fair I just hope you ain't bleaching.
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:00am On Feb 29, 2016
Op, if you like don't get out of that abusive relationship. Wait until he kills you then no one will come open a thread here for you.
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by Kjking(m): 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
OK.... after carefully reading your story/plight I'd say firstly, you should work on yourself.... I'm saying this because you are already in. not like you are dating or something.... cause even if you file for a divorce now, you'll still display same temperamental issues if you get married again... so work on your self and let the issue not come from your side
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by dhensity: 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
for beta fo worst
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by refiner(f): 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
op so sorry abt dat!

well marriage is for better or for worst,I fink u are experiencing d worst part!undecided
Re: He Hits Me........beat Me Blue And Black With A Blind Eye!....... by chigoizie7(m): 1:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Is that you on your DP? If yes.

Please I just want to know why you are brighter than your future.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Dated Her Late Elder Sister And Now Am In Love With Her Only Sister / Igbos Still Taking These Outrageous Bride Price? Man Looking For Wife Cries Out / HELP!!! Atinuke Slapped Me Because I Could Not Perform Well (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.