Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak (1031 Views)

Lai Mohammed Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company In Nnewi (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by telltimes: 6:18am On Feb 29, 2016
The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has denied allegations in an online medium that he took delivery of “exotic” cars worth N300million.

But in his tweeter handle yesterday, Saraki dismissed the claims that he was engaged in any car purchase jamboree.

“I only have one new car which is the Benz, There is also an Innosson as part of my convoy”, he tweeted.

Saraki reportedly took the delivery of new exotic cars valued at over N300m.

According to the online report, the exotic cars were purchased by the National Assembly management for the official use of the Senate President.

The disclosure came after it was reported earlier that the Senate proposed to spend about N4.7 billion on at least 400 vehicles for leaders and members of the Senate and House of Representatives.

Among the proposed vehicles were 10 top-of-the-range cars for Saraki and his official convoy.

The report further alleged that the market survey for the recently acquired vehicles cost N329, 515,625.

It was also reported that at least four of the 10 vehicles meant for Saraki have already been delivered by a popular auto firm, Lanre Shittu Motors.

In another report, it was alleged that the National Assembly sought to purchase a 2016 model Mercedes Benz S550 at over N49million, four 2016 Toyota Prado jeeps at over N149million, four 2016 Toyota Hilux SS (Auto) at over N102million as well as a 2016 model Toyota Hiace Bus at N28million.

Already, three Toyota Prado SUVs and one Mercedes Benz S500 are reported to have been delivered to the Senate President.http://telltimes..co.ke/2016/02/n300m-car-purchase-controversy-i-have.html
read more:
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 29, 2016
[size=14pt]
This same news that got NL'nders going gaga is being denied now?

The truth shall say itself oo. Because I believe we all have the right to authentic and undiluted information.
To avoid being an example of Fela's zombie theory.
[/size]
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by dammytosh: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
We hear u.

The Prado is just a convoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 29, 2016
Karya kake Saraki
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by oluwafemi113(m): 6:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Saraki
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by caselessogbuagu: 6:29am On Feb 29, 2016
Who are they trying to deceive?

1 Like

Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by Babzrockman: 6:30am On Feb 29, 2016
U leaders have started to used the locally made cars to embezzle our money abi?. Because una don devalued naira. Foreign items are not business as usual.
Innoson watch out oo. because i know no car of urs worth #330m yet.
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by SolexxBarry(m): 6:38am On Feb 29, 2016
shocked end time polithiefian
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by DaBullIT(m): 6:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Your head is working in the right direction

No criticism but i sense objectivity

The more we research , the more we'll know
ajayi01ibrahim:
[size=14pt]
This same news that got NL'nders going gaga is being denied now?

The truth shall say itself oo. Because I believe we all have the right to authentic and undiluted information.
To avoid being an example of Fela's zombie theory.
[/size]
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by ChappyChase: 7:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Wash!!!!
Re: N300m Car Purchase Controversy: I Have One Official Car, Innoson Vehicle – Sarak by Nkemtreasure: 8:05am On Feb 29, 2016
At least we will see the cars that they bought for him with #300m. What about someone who they will buy books for about #600m and no one else can even get to know if anything was bought or #3.5b that will be used to UPGRADE a hospital that will treat less than 500 patients. Let this people stop diverting our attention with useless propaganda. The Jonathan stories are now fading away so they want to catch saraki. Abeg ..... Yaba left jor

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week! / #300daysinoffice: 10 Positive Achievements By President Buhari / Governor El-rufai Receives Gov Abubakar Atiku Bagudu At Kadinvest2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.