Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars (10250 Views)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by habsydiamond(m): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why buy new cars, wetin do the ones wey una dey use b4.
Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by CioAngels(f): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
To them they have fooled Nigerians, but, they are fooling themselves. Thives.
Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Callous crooks!
Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by Tex42(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
And some people will support PDP and APC....innosan no fit go lobby like peugeot and toyota abi.....he think say dem go patronize am like that.....even top and established brands market,that's why there is a marketing department in an organization.....twitter sinator no go talk naw...all of them na wash!!!!!!
The Ben and Saraki buy naija to grow the naira mantra/show-off was nothing but an eye service.

Innoson sef... I no know if that one geh marketing dept for that him company. This him "sole proprietor" style o biz is not gonna take him anywhere.
Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by babyfaceafrica: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tex42:
The Ben and Saraki buy naija to grow the naira mantra/show-off was nothing but an eye service.

Innoson sef... I no know if that one geh marketing dept for that him company. This him "sole proprietor" style o biz is not gonna take him anywhere.
I tire for the guy!!...no office for lagos,porthacourt,abuja and kano,an he thinks he is serious...I wish am well!!!
Re: Reps Suspend Plan To Purchase Exotic Cars by bros856: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2016
This our Government will not stop to amaze me. While they are shouting that Nigerians should patronize made in Nigeria products our senior citizens lawmakers wants to buy Japanse Toyota Camry instead of our peugeot 508 made in Kaduna cars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Illness Delaying APC Convention – Governor Abdulaziz Yari / Tribunal Upholds Abiodun Oyebanji As Ekiti Governor / Saraki In Fresh Move Against CCB Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.