Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? (1015 Views)

Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by adepiero: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2016
Just saw this online and decided to share it here. smiley

Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2016
Iffa hear say this one work for 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by Adonis3: 7:50am On Feb 29, 2016
hehehheh

For this naija wey we dey??

When be say even if u call emergency line,

Na 24 hours later dem go show

Na kon atm pin

I laffgrin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by chido20(m): 7:52am On Feb 29, 2016
make I hear say police show dia
Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by adepiero: 8:56am On Feb 29, 2016
The bottom line is that it works! even though our slow elephants wont come to the rescue undecided

lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy and seun. food is ready
Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by Emexicoman(m): 9:06am On Feb 29, 2016
Imagine when the Robber realize what you just did and no police around to help ur case.. . Hmm is it not better I leave the money for the bros thief
Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by necosla016(f): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2016
U guys should undermining the Nigerian Police na grin

The days i'll hear
this happen ehhhnnn embarassed tongue make I no talk wetin happen shocked.... kam n'ele anya.
Re: Did You Know You Can Do This With Your ATM Card? by ademasta(m): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op how is Yemen grin ... in Naija here it is not feasible

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Trouble As DPA Decides To Intervene In Nnamdi Kanu's Case With Hard / Anambra Community Wants Billionaire Arthur Eze Charged With Terrorism / Serious Commotion As Stanbic Bank Staff Disappears With N65 Million Belonging To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.