Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Good Investment For Farmers And Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (4842 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:35am On Feb 29, 2016
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 090299633866. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:50am On Feb 29, 2016
investors are not allowed to invest more dan 200k until after 6months and farmers are not allowed to sell more dan 5 metric tons of gum arabic to them until after 6months too. u are allowed to visit the farm as an investor or u can inspect ur goods in lagos wen it arrives tin can port before exporting. feel free to ask any question here as i proceed.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:23am On Feb 29, 2016
i started november last year as an investor but i have never visited their farm at Gombe or their warehouse at lagos but my cousin dat introduced me to it has visited their farm at Gombe and i am sure this programe is going to be great and it wil help Nigerians. u are free to ask questions here. no emails pls.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
What are the steps to invest?
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
I discovered they are not online. If it's a registered company I think they should be online. Just curiosity though
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Of course, they are fully registered. they mostly deal wit farmers and investors at their farm and u can also follow up ur product wen it gets to lagos port before exporting. since its a local farming bizness, they dont use a website for now. but u can be rest assured dat ur investment is secured thru their farmer's association board. dat is why i can boldly spread d word here in details.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okay, thanks bro
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by lugiano1: 11:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okay, thanks bro.
How can I reach you please ? I would like to meet with you
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by edisoncash: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2016
The phone no you provided is not valid and how can one meet you.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by millhouse: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Third party transaction?
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
No ooo. its a direct transaction dat u can do directly wit d company my broda
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by kayb2009: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello how do u get d gum,d source mode of exchage n other required logistics processes
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why are you promoting the company? Is the company paying you for this promotion? And why have you ignored about 3 people that complained that the phone number of the company you put here is wrong and refused to put down your own number?
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by edisoncash: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
I called the phone no you gave, the way the guy talked something tells me that what you are saying is not real, how can he tells me that I should send money to him in Gombe even when I try to convince him to link me up to does who will export it he never did anyway I wish anyone good luck who tried it but as for me this deal didn't added up at all
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
May God help ur soul for such conclusion.Do me a favor, go straight to the company farm at Gombe and make ur payment since u claim they were asking u to send money personally.
. Since i started investing with dem, , i have never sent money to any guy, apart from the company's registered account. Ask for the complete procedure of investing first before u say anytin here. Some people have started investing and they called me personally to thank me. So please don't come here and spoil dis post based on or hunch without any hard prove.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
olamideojo:
I am not just promoting the company but am promoting the flow of free information that is transparent without asking for emails to spam and money for information. We need to start learning how to give genuine information free of charge here to help ourselves so we can all grow in our various endeavors.
I did not ignore the number issue. I wil take my time to answer any question here wen I'm online

How can I be in Lagos and be investing in a company that has no email, no website, no office presence 'or' rep in same Lagos from where their shipment leaves Nigeria. No contract is signed. Why is the company interested in our money when they have not put measures in place to assure investors that their monies are safe? What happens tomorrow if after investing and the number is permanently switched off?
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by edisoncash: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
saibuhari:

How can I be in Lagos and be investing in a company that has no email, no website, no office presence 'or' rep in same Lagos from where their shipment leaves Nigeria. No contract is signed. Why is the company interested in our money when they have not put measures in place to assure investors that their monies are safe? What happens tomorrow if after investing and the number is permanently switched off?

Leave him to be deceiving himself there
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
First of all, everyone dat is into exporting knows that company's representatives are always at d Apapa wharf terminal in Lagos before any product is bin exported. Also, dis is a farming company dat basicaly buys Gum Arabic from d farmers and those DAT have in large company, its not compulsory to invest if u don't have mony to visit their address dat is clearly written in dis thread. So before posting bad comments, be sure u know about sometin first dan to bring ur ignorance here while others are getting involve without much noise. The company don't nid ur mony. U can kip it and go and continuing looking for a farm or a poultry DAT has a website becos u don't have mony to visit their address.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is my earnings for one of my investment wit dem. So kip talking becos u want a farm to have a website, wen their address is clearly written on the thread for all to see and visit or investigate before saying anytin negative.

Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 1:59am On Mar 07, 2016
So beccause the company sent u to help them raise money that is why u have lost common sense? The way u attack people who express genuine concern in this scheme that is faulty on all grounds, make me suspect your motive. A company raising money from the public should make itself attractive to the public and not the other way round. It should have put those things in place before asking for public fund. Now they are asking for money yet difficult to get them on phone; what happens when people's money is with them? You said am ignorant? Yes am ignorant of your mission. If u are an investor u will never assume the position of the company and defending its failings vigorously.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Saibuhari, why are u attacking a company dat has done notin to u. its not matured repeating the same lies about their number not going and also them asking for ur money, wen we all know dat investment is by choice. if u are not interested, den shut up and leave.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2016
Guy address the message and leave the messenger alone. You ignore the issue raised and prefer to attack my personality. That your escapist method is not working. Address the issue.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Buhari messenger indeed. lol
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by greenmind(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
What's your motivation for sharing this info? Is there any referral bonus for you?

olamideojo:
Of course, they are fully registered. they mostly deal wit farmers and investors at their farm and u can also follow up ur product wen it gets to lagos port before exporting. since its a local farming bizness, they dont use a website for now. but u can be rest assured dat ur investment is secured thru their farmer's association board. dat is why i can boldly spread d word here in details.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
I get incentive wen u invest wit dem thru me.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
olamideojo:
This is my earnings for one of my investment wit dem. So kip talking becos u want a farm to have a website, wen their address is clearly written on the thread for all to see and visit or investigate before saying anytin negative.

The credit alert you posted as evidence to convince people has flaw. It is not an incoming message to your phone inbox. it is an outgoing message from phone sent messages. With such clear evidence that you constructed the message, and as it is on your phone, the bank did not send that credit alert, you composed it, how can you prove to nairalanders that you are not out to dupe us by posting a fake credit alert?

2 Likes

Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
why are u so bent on spoiling my post. be positive for once. its an inbox message. check well. a composed message won't come out like DAT.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by JarloDon: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
olamideojo:
why are u so bent on spoiling my post. be positive for once. its an inbox message. check well. a composed message won't come out like DAT.

Sorry for creating so much heat, that is, if you are genuine. I've sent someone to the business address to confirm it. by Tuesday I'll confirmedly state your actual status. I shall be glad you are as clean as you claim. I hope u know I can easily locate you physically by your I.p. address? my profession makes it that easy. May God save any duper I come across in this country. You will not regret your interest in supporting fellow Nigerians if this is real.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Do yourself a favor. wen u have a genuine reason to slander someone, den u can speak. A beta way for u to prove ur talk is to tell d moderators to ban dis post if its a scam. but trust me, they have access it themselves, dat is why its allowed here. so stop ur propangada and get ur hard prove first before u cause confusion. I won't be replying any of ur message again.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by EMriss(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
hello good day..i am interested, pls how am i gonna start?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Fresh Cow Milk From Lagos And Ogun / Help Repair My Leaking Geepee Tank / Integrated Palm Oil Processing Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.