Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,126 members, 7,943,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Love Her From A Distance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Her From A Distance (507 Views)

Is It Possible For A Distance Cousin To Be One's Lover? / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her From A Distance by Seyigold1993: 8:57am On Feb 29, 2016
There's a girl living on my street,i get to see her almost everyday..Developed feelings but never had the gut to tell her how I feel each time our paths cross. Love has cheated me many times.Maybe am just trying to be careful.Need advice asap
Re: Love Her From A Distance by grad2012(f): 10:30am On Feb 29, 2016
Walk up to her, what cud be the worst that cud happend atleast u tried.
Re: Love Her From A Distance by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Feb 29, 2016
yea no harm in trying
just say it....

grad2012:
Walk up to her, what cud be the worst that cud happend atleast u tried.

1 Like

Re: Love Her From A Distance by iamdynamite(m): 10:39am On Feb 29, 2016
just walk up to her and make your intentions known,or you can start on a friendship level if you not sure about her yet.just because youve had bad experiences over the years doesnt mean you shouldnt keep trying.you keep trying until you meet the right one but before then always use your brain and dont love completely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovers Remanded For Having Sex In The Public. / An Older Man’s Rock Or A Younger Man’s Cougar / List Three Benefits Of Modern Day Marriage For The Modern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.