Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men (1020 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:59am On Feb 29, 2016
The world we lived in today is a clear defination of recklessness in all fronts. Many marriages are being invaded on daily basis by some "strange women". The original land ladies are threatened by the fact tha the "strange woman" in the life of her husband may at the end of the day suceed in kicking her out of her home.

Come to think of it, a girl/lady is very much aware that the man is married with kids yet the babe still accepted to date him. women possess seductive powers ever known in the history of mankind. Unfortunately though,most babes feel married men fit into the their agenda cos they can pay their bills without stress.

My candid advise to babes who have choosen to be home breakers will be that they should let the married men be. there are lots of single guys on naira land and elsewhere who can take care of you(babes). what a married man can do for you a single guy can do better.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by prettyjo(f): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by bxcode(m): 10:06am On Feb 29, 2016
To me, all these trading of blames and pointing accusing finger to the opposite sex over someone's immoral life is the reason why it's on the rise. Nobody is willing to take responsibility, they are tempted always tempted by the opposite sex. Being tempted and falling for the temptation are two different thing altogether. A married man or woman that says that the opposite sex made him or her indulge in illicit relationship is simply being irresponsible, you have to cooperate with any temptation that comes your way before it overpowers you. Also temptations follow your thought pattern, you can't be tempted and fall for something you haven't thought about doing in your heart in the first place. These excuses and counter excuses are why people will still fall for temptation because they will never accept that the fault is from them and look for ways to get control over their feelings, rather they will point fingers and look for who to blame.
If you are married, grow up and stick to your partner and get some self control if you don't have any, people that blame others for the act that they willfully engaged in are just plain ignorant and deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by ShakurM(m): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Blame the unfaithful man. Period.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by goldbim(f): 11:25am On Feb 29, 2016
In most cases,its the married man that goes after the single lady..(talking from experience).infact,they'l even pester you worse than a single guy.it's now left for the lady to always use her brain to know that what goes around comes around..besides,what can a married man offer aside financial assistance?not worth it..everyday,the wife'll be raining curses on your head while praying because she's nt enjoying her marriage.. embarassed.i no dey,abeg!
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by Swissheart(f): 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
From experience the married men are the irresponsible set of ppl who won't stick to their vows. They even go as far as appearing single or even making up scripts to gain the sympathy of the innocent naive girl. We have cases of young girls preferring the married men but it is rare.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by GodMode: 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
K
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by Swissheart(f): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
GodMode:

its not rare as long as money is entering her account... you might have a good heart that's why you think its rare... get back to your teaching or whatever you do... unless you're teaching in a primary school
.. .. ... ..... . I'll rather take it as a joke... And yes I am a teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by jashar(f): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
OP, you mean 'Why do Married men go after single ladies?'

undecided. No self control.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by GodMode: 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
K
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by Swissheart(f): 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
GodMode:

Primary school teaching is not as difficult as secondary school teaching as long as the job is only teaching and not taking care(in a nanny way) of the children.
Are we right to say you are talking from experience?.. .. Anyway I am a secondary school teacher and I know that teaching in a primary school is more of a difficult task than in secondary schools.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by GodMode: 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
K
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by Dheartless: 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
it should be, " why do single girls agree to date married men?"

let me answer first :
love of money

greed

laziness
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by Swissheart(f): 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
GodMode:

It depends on the amount of subjects the teacher teaches... I taught js1 - js3 and ss1 - ss3...
it depends on what you teach.... you can't take core subjects across the classes.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Single Girls/ladies Go After Married Men by GodMode: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

Please Help !, I Need My To Separate From My Efik Wife Traditionally. / 5 Outrageous Lies Every Nigerian Was Told As A Child / Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.