Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,880 members, 7,909,304 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Driver Collapsed On Motion As Traffic Looms In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Driver Collapsed On Motion As Traffic Looms In Lagos (550 Views)

Mass Exit Of Doctors Looms In Lagos Hospitals. / Epidemic Looms In Abia As Refuse Dumps Take Over Umuahia Amidst Public Outcry / Scare Of Lassa Fever Looms In UNIJOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Collapsed On Motion As Traffic Looms In Lagos by Wisefellow(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
This is an eye-witness report from Onipetesi, Lagos-Abeokuta express road this Monday morning.

A driver of a white Toyota Sienna car collapsed on the steering in the slow moving traffic and the vehicle slowly stopped. The vehicle was heading towards Ikeja Along bus stop. Immediately, an emergency call was made by one of the passenger to 112/767 and rescue arrived in less than 10minutes. This further thicken the traffic as the driver was whisked away in an ambulance and it was confirmed that the man was still breathing.

I applaud the bravery of the passenger and timely response of the rescue management team and hope the man survive the attack.

Health is wealth as I look forward to a better Nigeria.

Re: Driver Collapsed On Motion As Traffic Looms In Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm very sure it's fuel scarcity causing the traffic

Any yes, let's hope he's fine

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against Haemolytic Disease Of The New Born / REVEALED: See Full List Of The Things Causing Cancer / Any Health Benefits Of Eating One's Placenta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.