Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Die Before The Real Death - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Die Before The Real Death (1003 Views)

Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Die Before The Real Death by shameless: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2006
During a wedding ceremony, it got to the period to unite the couple. PASTOR - If there is anybody here that does not want this couple to be joined together he or she should speak out now'' A man from the extreme of the church stood up and walked toward the alter, As the bride saw the man coming closer, she fainted. The bride groom and the whole congregation were in confusion. When the man got to the front, the pastor asked; ‘’Why don’t you want these people to be joined together? MAN – ‘’I could not hear your voice clearly from the back sir, so I decide to come up to tell you that the speaker is faulty’’. Immediately the bride woke up. Warning – do not die before the real death
Re: Die Before The Real Death by skyhadi16(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2006
Dat man sef, can't he jst signify smhw 4rm D back.

(1) (Reply)

sorry / Happy People / Am New Here: Come Get To Know Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.