Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. (354 Views)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / 112 Sex Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by Howcomes(m): 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
These are texting acronyms all gathered from the internet, they are mostly used by teens to make their conversation confidential and leave thier parents and teachers clueless. Teens don't want parents to see this:

143 I love you

1432 I love you too

ATM At The moment

gerd Abbreviation for ermagerd (Oh my God)

BRB. Be Right Back

GR8 Great

Ba3 Batteries

CMB Call Me Back

CUNS See You In School

F2F Face to Face

FOAF Friend Of A Friend

FML F*** My Life

FTW For The Win

GTG Got to Go

GTFO Get the F* Out

HAK Hugs and Kisses

HBD Happy Birthday

HMU Hit Me Up

IKR I Know, Right?

IDC I Don’t Care

IDK I don’t Know

ITA/D I Totally Agree/Disagree

IRL In real life

J/K Just Kidding

KK Okay

KWIM Know what I mean?

L&R Love and respect

mmk Mmm…okay

MEGO My Eyes are Glazing Over

MYT Meet You There

NAGI Not A Good Idea

Read More: http://www.morelight.ml/2016/02/about-100-texting-acronyms-teens-use-to.html
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by sugardad1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of A Happy Relationship / 2016 Batch A Callup Letters Are Ready. / Young Girl You Are Pretty... Rhytms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.