Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru (1195 Views)

Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' / Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fp things lala

Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by tsephanyah(f): 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
whatever I write someone will qoutes me

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by abat4real37(f): 1:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin we no go see

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
abat4real37:
Wetin we no go see
how?
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by idupaul: 1:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
There is some truth in what he said though
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
idupaul:
There is some truth in what he said though
hmmmmm painfull truth

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
eeeehn eeeehn

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
olihilistic:
Fp things lala
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by OmaOgbodo(f): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Whatever truth he's saying, they should return the girl to her family. Some people are absolutely stupid, sad to say. If this girl was this man's child and someone took her forcefully, he would be singing a different tune. Is this the time to be talking such rubbish? And people are actually liking such foolishness. Please all you paedophiles should stick with your 'beautiful child slaves' in the north. Leave our ugly daughters for us, we like them like that.
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by cruzita(f): 3:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
OmaOgbodo:
Whatever truth he's saying, they should return the girl to her family. Some people are absolutely stupid, sad to say. If this girl was this man's child and someone took her forcefully, he would be singing a different tune. Is this the time to be talking such rubbish? And people are actually liking such foolishness. Please all you paedophiles should stick with your 'beautiful child slaves' in the north. Leave our ugly daughters for us, we like them like that.
well said .the man that wrote this is sick
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by cruzita(f): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
what is that man saying?common sense he doesn't have.
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by greatjoshy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
tsephanyah:
whatever I write someone will qoutes me
maybe they always quote you coz there's sometin 'UNIQUE' about you!
Lolzz
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatjoshy:
maybe they always quote you coz there's sometin 'UNIQUE' about you! Lolzz
is that what you think??
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by greatjoshy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
olihilistic:
is that what you think??
yeah dats the fact ma
Re: See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese Oruru by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
angry grin
greatjoshy:
yeah dats the fact ma

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Declares Ycee "Jagaban Crooner" His Favorite ACT / AY Shares Funny Post Wishing His Fans Happy New Month / SN Giveaway: Free Airtime For The Airtel Users!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.