Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) (25469 Views)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Photos From Darey's Love Like A Movie 3 #LLAM3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
IN 2BABA VOICE's: I can see the rainbow in your eyes
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by 9izone(f): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beautiful lady! Nwa amulu na mma, Nne idigodi ok.
There's time to be young and time to be old so it's a good thing to be getting older. As for people who are saying old age bra bra bra ok oh and my wish for you is never get old. Say amen if you choose it that way ndiara angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by eitsei(m): 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Menopause is fast approaching
I pity her
I don't seem to understand why they all refused to marry, Genevieve, Rita Dominic and the likes...... Well, it's their life, Genevieve's own is still better her daughter don turn woman
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by opribo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
People of the world will be call you names ASA nwa, beauty angel, ageless diva etc and our head will be swelling and u will be feeling good but they want tell you that the pride of a woman is to be happily married with her own family.
Of what use are all the pictures for men to be looking. Meanwhile a woman has time to be in the market as after sometimes everything will fade and the sane people praising you will be calling her witch she has killed all the children in her womb.
Madam do the needful like Tonto just did. Gos will help you.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Tpave(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
I love this lady anytime. Although, she is still available but she pass my power sad angry sad
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Tpave(m): 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
opribo:
People of the world will be call you names ASA nwa, beauty angel, ageless diva etc and our head will be swelling and u will be feeling good but they want tell you that the pride of a woman is to be happily married with her own family.
Of what use are all the pictures for men to be looking. Meanwhile a woman has time to be in the market as after sometimes everything will fade and the sane people praising you will be calling her witch she has killed all the children in her womb.
Madam do the needful like Tonto just did. Gos will help you.
It is not by power nor might but by his grace
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rita rocks.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rita can slay for the world
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by 1miccza: 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
MemphisDepay:
We talking Rashford, you talking Rita! Shoroniyen?

Oro ko jare word niiii!!!
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Eyepencil: 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
saxby:
cool
She wanna copy me but she can`t tongue tongue tongue
You can't be serious!
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
no difference frm d makeups we being seein' dis days..ntin new on earth,she's cool..
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Old age nor get second name oooooo.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Came to see her everyday, all-weather hairstyle - I wasn't disappointed. Her age is beginning to show even through the makeup. Chai, this woman don enter one-chance o; her market don expire.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by vRendoh(m): 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I pity her

no nau
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by M4gunners: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Have you ever kissed a Lady starting from up lip instead of down lip?That's what i will do if i am opportune to kiss her.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by poik(m): 9:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Destined2win:
I am only seeing a lot of scented paints
abi o
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by modelboy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I pity her
yo! not every onbne wanna get married
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by saxby(f): 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Eyepencil:

You can't be serious!

Oh! Yes I am.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2016
I love this girl kiss
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2016
modelboy:
yo! not every onbne wanna get married
OK she should be a rev sister then
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Eyepencil: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2016
saxby:

Oh! Yes I am.
Lol cheesy welcome to NL!
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by saxby(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
Eyepencil:

Lol cheesy welcome to NL!

Thanks.. At least for even noticing
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by Eyepencil: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
saxby:

Thanks.. At least for even noticing
Lol.. I have penchant for spotting beautiful ladies like u.
Re: Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) by modelboy(m): 2:40am On Mar 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
OK she should be a rev sister then
marriage is not everything, its just an institution. she can be single and flirt with one thousand men if she want, its her life, her business not yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.