Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? (470 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Girlfriends And Transport Fare / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? by sirhot(m): 9:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
The question at first might look silly but if you think deep then you'll understand what I'm saying. There are girls everywhere willing to mingle and catch fun same with the guys.

These are girls who claim they have boyfriends and boys who claim they have girlfriends!

As far as I'm concerned no one has a girlfriend or boyfriend, you just have a regular fuvck mate and other fuvck mates.

Because no more honesty, openness, integrity and faithfulness. I have friends who Bleep girls they know who their boyfriends are and the girl will know the guy's girlfriend but they still Bleep!

Tufia for the imbecilic generation!
Re: Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? by Lovetinz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why buy a cow, if you can get the milk for free.
Re: Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? by lekjons(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Buhari must probe op.. his mind is kworrupt..
Re: Do People Have Girlfriends And Boyfriends These Days? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
You've been hanging out with the wrong set of people.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Childhood Photo Alongside Your Present Photos / How To Make Your Bedroom More Romantic With Canopy Bed / Betrayal Of Love Chapter Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.