Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) (48890 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Why Has Buhari Kept Quiet While Fulani Herdsmen Wrecks Havoc All Over Nigeria / Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kay29000(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Nicur:
you say?

This one is not so bad...I have seen worse pics.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Pavarottii(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
azeeza:
I was coming from UniAbuja too yesterday, I noticed Military personnel along the road asking motorist to keeping moving not to stop then I knew Buhari has arrived from his wakawaka,the driver was able to make it to Lugbe Police signboard that was where the drama started we waited for hours before I got home. Frankly speaking it was worst during GEJ regime, those plying airport road will attest to this. youth insulting their elders like its a norm this is very bad. Stop calling somebody' s father BASTARD. Hope you don't mine me calling you, siblings, parent BASTARD? You are a good fella, don't be like Fayose plss
It's funny how people protect Buhari; that doesn't even care about me. But GEJ took all the insults in this world, n no one said anything.

We r our own problem.

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by nbright: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:
Yea, I am Buharist, but this ain't cool. This ain't cool at all, and they need to find a way around it.

On another note, I know people called GEJ clueless a lot in the last dispensation, but this abuse on Buhari is too much. I mean, look at those pictures/meme people are making of him. It is in sad taste. Just look at the one on the first page of this thread. It ain't cool at all...this is th President of our country, and as long you are a Nigerian, he is your leader, and representative to the outside world.
You also called GEJ clueless
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Nicur: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
olasco123:
if GEJ is your desired leader even after all these revelations, that speaks a lot about your intention for Nigeria .
nobi only revelation, Genesis nko? how come jona is still a free man?

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by ajepako(f): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:

Okay. I am waiting. But I already have an idea of the pics they are gonna put up.

Whatever pix they post or dont, i still affirm that it was extremely wrong and immoral for APC to have started denigrating the person of the former president and even hypocritical to condemn it now and demand for respect from opposition..

l'm not in support of either but it is what it is...
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kay29000(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2016
ajepako:

Whatever pix they post or dont, i still affirm that it was extremely wrong and immoral for APC to have started denigrating the person of the former president and even hypocritical to condemn it now and demand for respect from opposition..

l'm not in support of either but it is what it is...

OK.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by azeeza(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2016
I am not protecting him, I think to stop this rubbish they should have presidential airstrip in Aso Rock. BUHARI and GEJ are guilty but GEJ is WORST!!!
Pavarottii:

It's funny how people protect Buhari; that doesn't even care about me. But GEJ took all the insults in this world, n no one said anything.

We r our own problem.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by lastpage: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2016
nicedas:
I still dy wait for dat ipob member wey go mk history by hanging him self.

They are what we call "YELLOW".... as in confirmed COWARD!

They can only #WAIL (which they must do till 2023 by God's Grace!).... but cant do the needful!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

By the way, when the supposed "leaders of tomorrow" (Our Youths!) denigrate themselves to the point of becoming PROPAGANDA TOOLS in the hands of the very ones who have looted their FUTURE..... telling us "they abuse the current President simply because the former one was abused" (though deservedly!), ........then you know that we are better, stuck with the old generation.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
nbright:
You also called GEJ clueless

I might have condemned some of his moves, but I personally never used that word to describe him. My parents thought me better.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by nbright: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:

I might have condemned some of his moves, but I personally never used that word to describe him. My parents thought me better.
Na so we dey hear.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2016
kay29000:

OK.

Peace...

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by FreemanDave(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Its really a pity that some graduates and undergraduates cant handle basic social discourse. Some dont know if its even Buhari's convoy or not, the Op didn't give any evidence showing its the presidential fleet, yet some are already spewing hate and partisan comments.

And to think that this made FP shows the need for sober reflection for these supermoderators.

Happy March..,
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by banki(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2016
dignity33:
Gej never block road or caused the same hold up as i withness or even station police and soldiers in every poles, i have leaved in abuja during Gej regime and also saw him passing many times.

Keep lying....
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by nbright: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2016
DipoDee:

What can I say? You already have HBP bro, go get help... lest you kilt over and die over issues discussed on a public forum with complete strangers.

Heart attack kills, easy.

FYI: I never criticized GEJ, I will not criticize GMB I am too learned to hinge the success of a nation filled with corrupt people from the lowest to the highest rank on the shoulder of just one man- the president.

So, go get help, don't die before your time.
You sure?
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Anextin(f): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2016
homosapien:

How can you convince me that it was the president convoy that caused the heavy traffic. It easy to snap any random pictures of traffic and tag Buhari this Buhari that.
I didn't take pictures, but it did happen. I left my house by 5pm for a church program in games village, I was stuck at the lugbe fed housing bridge for close to an hour, the vehicles that were parked there before I came were cursing heavily. It's only the president that can command such. AM not against the road close when they want to move for security so reasons, but they shouldn't have criticised d former administration and still end up doing same, also they should monitor the time they keep people waiting. The man might still be on air and the over zealous security apparatus will ask vehicles to stop. N the most annoying to some is that after the hours wait, the president never came. We were asked to go. Kiaaaa people reacted and this wasn't a PDP or apc matter cos these were commoners on the road. I blame the police n army.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by chernest2002: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2016
Wandering country, there is no hope in site.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Anextin(f): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
AntiIPOB:
There is always traffic gridlock on that road on mondays,there is nothing like buhari caused it,how are we sure it was buhari,and why don't the wailer show us the pictures of buhari convoy?
Elections are over yet,the olubebes cannot getover the pains of the defeat.
my brother which road are u talking about. Is it the airport road? Nah u are mistaken. I reside on that road n it's not like u described it. The road was cleared off for the No 1, but unfortunately the security over let people waiting and at the end the president didn't even pass through. I am a witness. Was also stuck in the wait. People were heaping courses cos the wait was far too long than usual n the security didn't get the info on time that the president was already in Villa.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Kingspin(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Cry us a river. undecided
God bless mr president jare.
Suffering and smiling.com
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2016
whizcartel:
Bro. I 'm sure you made this comment to receive swears and insults. to swear and to insult you i will do.

You are just mentally ill, that all. Are you that myopic and brainwashed that you can't see that this is an act of oppression. Are we under a dictatorial govt or a monarchial govt

We are all equal under the constitution. There is no special treatment of a govt official on "Public Roads" if there is traffic deal with it. after all its the govt fault

Ok bro, now run along.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by nenergy(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
HYPOCRITES! If it's GEJ, APC would av released press statement.
What his is significance wen he is in the country sef?

Road that he has not built or commisioned.(OneYearGone) That's wats he is driving on and causing go-slow?
Like this post if u agree with my last sentence. angry

Buhari is a Bastard!

Bastard?!!

Can we Criticize without insulting? Our online behaviour is un-African. How will you feel, if someone call your Dad a Bastard?

I have downloaded your profile pix and have done an image search to uncover you true identity. I will blog, then Facebook and tweet about your comment till your father or guardian sees your insolent behavior online.

Get ready to go viral dude!
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by DipoDee: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2016
nbright:
You sure?
Yeah. I swear on my babes big succulent bum grin
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Bestman111(m): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2016
I can remember on this same NL before GMB was sworn into office. His convoy was spotted waiting for d traffic lite and his supporters were praising him for that. Today d story has changed. Power they say corrupts.
YouthsPC0:
A trip from Garki to Gwagwalada should at most take an hour but Buhari and his team ensured we spent 2 hrs plus ,many missed their flight , many cars overheated and packed up! the only plus was making new friends in the hold up

Same thing they accused Jona and his wife of doing is the same thing they are now practising with greater venom

May God help us ......

1 Like

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Aristotle96(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:

no be matter of crying a river... As u fine reach u suppose get sense na undecided no be dis same thing dem wan use finish oga Jona? Get sense u no gree now u see... Beauty without brains = zombie angry
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Aristotle96(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:

no be matter of crying a river... As u fine reach u suppose get sense na undecided no be dis same thing dem wan use finish oga Jona? Get sense u no gree now u see...Beauty without brains = zombie angry
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Aristotle96(m): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:

no be matter of crying a river... As u fine reach u suppose get sense na undecided no be dis same thing dem wan use finish oga Jona? Get sense u no gree now u see...Beauty without brains angry = zombie
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Pavarottii(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

Bastard?!!

Can we Criticize without insulting? Our online behaviour is un-African. How will you feel, if someone call your Dad a Bastard?

I have downloaded your profile pix and have done an image search to uncover you true identity. I will blog, then Facebook and tweet about your comment till your father or guardian sees your insolent behavior online.

Did u post tolu ogunlesi and make him viral?

Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by GodpunishBuhari: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2016
phabulux:

I'm not defending the guy you quoted, but, who's the 'coward'? Every 'ipob' B..A.S...T....ARD' that I've met around here has eaten his word.

Now, let's leave chest-beating. Prove your 'un-cowardice'.

I keep telling mad men such as you to study history.

Actually I don't understand why you quoted me, saying eaten their words? In what aspect? And I should my un-cowardice as how, I have had a convo with you before and you saying trash? Nigga get the he'll outter my mention, and I called that dude a coward cos he can't make a statement without mentioning ipob, now that shows ipob is his greatest nightmare
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Pavarottii(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2016
nenergy:

Bastard?!!

The person wey call GEJ ineffectual bafoon! Is already viral. grin
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by free13: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2016
#same thing the accused gej of doing.
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Alanzazani: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Somebody suggested on radio yesterday why can't the president use a helicopter to commute from aso rock t the airport, if someone has an emergency he would have died before the president passes through. I used to really detest Goodluck's administration for the way they subjected abuja citizens to hardship. It's now glaring that all politicians are the same
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by ozoemenaca: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2016
This is just the beginning
Re: Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) by Goddex: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Pavarottii:
HYPOCRITES! If it's GEJ, APC would av released press statement.
What his is significance wen he is in the country sef?

Road that he has not built or commisioned.(OneYearGone) That's wats he is driving on and causing go-slow?
Like this post if u agree with my last sentence. angry

Buhari is a Bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.