Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (89129 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by wayodude(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dump the bit..ch! And send Charles a message that whenever you see him you go burst him skull. And if you do ever see him, BURST IT!

The fact is that if a random man Nyash your woman, no problem on his side, he doesn't owe you nuttin! No one knows what your woman must have said to him anyway, she probably denied you.

But if your friend wen know say una dey together do like that? You must bust the ni..ggas skull!!
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by josite: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
didnt u hear yourself,u just said he is your best man.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cancel the wedding bro...they have been shining Congo for a long time. every thief that's caught always claim it their 1st time. don't be surprised your friend has been Fuckin her ryt from sch days.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Etizz: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
What I hate so much is that part you said you love your wife......

Seriously, that woman is not your wife,...

U can forgive her if u like, but taking her back is on your own peril.....
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Donemc(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Brother do yourself good..tell your family, i believe you have feelings for a lady out there,
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by mrnate: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's better you go through the pain of disappointment n heartbreak now than live live with it for the rest of your life. You seek public opinion out of confusion and pressure, it's quite understandable.
IMO, cancel the wedding and explain to parents exactly what happened. Move on with you life(really tough but possible). You will find someone who adores and love you much more.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Akiwah: 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marriage is not Dating. if you start on this note , you will not only have an unhappy marriage but it won't last.
it's better to end it now than to have a failed marriage that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
I'm happily married so I can authoritatively tell you DON'T MARRY HER.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by m2dl: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
No real man in his right frame of mind would fight another man over a woman who opened her legs for a friend inside your own house - I repeat the op is a puccy for fainting and you're also the biggest puccy for suggesting that men should kill themselves over a hoe. grin
NB: Not every woman is a hoe.

man read wat I wrote...u wer d one dt tried talkin d op into fightin charles...n jst bcus u'r a public hairy puccy doesnt make me one
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just call off the wedding from what I can deduce from your story... he probably has been sleeping with her since you two were in school and maybe that's why is girlfriend left him. So that would explain why she can't tell you when it started.
Just call it off because one day you might commit murder or grow into an angry man beyond redemption. Pelé embarassed
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by m2dl: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
wayodude:
Dump the bit..ch! And if you do ever see him, BURST IT!

The fact is that if a random man Nyash your woman, no problem on his side, he doesn't owe you nuttin! No one knows what your woman must have said to him anyway, she probably denied you.

But if your friend wen know say una dey together do like that? You must bust the ni..ggas skull!!
feel like burstin ur skull...throws a punch
oh shit u dnt even ave a skull....
so d op shld fyt over a woman?smh
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by erumena(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
delezac:
Forgive her, but do not continue the relationship. God has shown you what he wants you to know.

This person has said it all, forgive and move on without her. God has shown you what he wants you to see. You'll find someone else.

The fact that she betrayed your trust by sleeping with someone else is enough for you to call off the wedding.

You are only scared to move on because you are hurting, it happens, but it'll be better for you to break up with her, hurt for sometime and heal than to marry her and hurt for life.

For those saying if he's sure that the next woman will not cheat, I say to you what you don't know won't hurt you but what you know will. There are few saints alive

For experiencing such, no matter what, you will never forget it and even if she decides to genuinely show remorse and desist from doing such in future you will not trust her, plus there's a good chance that she might do it again. Be wise.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by owoshuyi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's d truth dat wil make u feel free. Tell ur family members what happened and call off d relationship n wedding, but u shuld still 4give her.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Roadmike(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Think you already have more than enough advice for the wise
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
This sounds like a well written story. If its true, you better cancel that wedding. You are lucky you found out before the wedding. If not dey for kill u throway and marry each other later. Seriously, their kind fit kill person.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by switosman(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
God revealed something to you and you are here asking what to do. If she was already your wife then its a different ball game but to go into such a marriage with such informtion is a short route to death.

You will hurt and be healed with time than present a face public, hurt in secret and die soon.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
obillyj:
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Thanks dear i actually meant broken relationship just seeing it was "heart" i wrote
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mumu you still never tear the Ashawo fiancee red card, no wonder she f..ed Charles.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by oforij(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
From the way it's written and well punctuated/paragraphed, one may think th story is copy and paste.

But if it's real, then bros, cancel the wedding.
Make it known to both family (call a small general urgent meeting) your reasons for cancelling it so it won't look like you are a bad person from your would be in-laws view.

* if she can do it as a girlfriend, she can still do it as a wife and it won't be charm but the devils work
* use your head not your heart.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by chrisonka: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
check out circumstances sorrounding the whole issue, some one pack where u suppose to pack then u pack outside, u came in shorter than an hour u told her, every where was silenced, u called no body heard u,, door from parlour to guest room was not locked. hmmmmmmm. u have to stay away from the girl,because God has revealed to u that she is not the right woman for u.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
are u sure u have not being cheating on her
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
MrBLING:
What's the movie title?
Ps. Can someone summarize?
same thing that came to my mind
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Aleora(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Am not surprised ##leave her I believe God as better plans for you buh hope you av not done daht to someone else galfrnd##just wondering##law of karma
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by justiz5(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
NaMe4:
From my experience: once a cheat, always a cheat!

2 weeks to your wedding undecided

Even if you both were having an 'open' relationship initially, that's highly disrespectful.

The OP was after beauty and Pùssy and not good virtues that will make the reunion a better one. If not he wouldn't have come on NL to ask such questions.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by justiz5(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kpele

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3453222_img20160119095213edit_jpeg4a4646e0015255ffbd74a518e0ba0741
Especially Nairaland girls
Sonofananimal come see one of your friends gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by tizzdi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Liv d biatch
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Btruth: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sparkles003:
move on
The most essential commodity which is trust has been broken.
move on? Move on with his life or with the weeding? embarassed
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Sinclaire1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
You're very lucky this happened pre date to you wedding,God has only shown you mercy by revealing to you she's not your wife to be,you can love someone but it is not a guarantee for marriage. God most likely revealed it to you in this explicit way because you're a good man. Call off the wedding immediately and withdraw every plans toward that wedding. And don't give her any room to be close to you because she might go the extra mile(To get a charm to get you back) to make the wedding happen,so avoid her completely because if you eventually marry her she will do worst and you'll be prone to die before your time. So my brother move on with your life and tell everyone your reason for cancelling the wedding. I wish you a wife from God who deserve you (Not that promiscuous gal),Good luck and be smart with ladies of nowadays. God will give you a lady who deserve you but also pray for a wife. Good luck.
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by NobleAngell(f): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
braine:

Lol. I know your real face tho. tongue grin
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by segcymoor(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmn
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
justiz5:

Sonofananimal come see one of your friends gringringrin
lol!
but this is really painful! monster WOMEN everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by philsworld(f): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
please dear I beg you in God's name, do not marry her else, you might ruin your chances of ever being happy in marriage. God will surely bring a girl that deserves you to you!
Re: I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where it pains me most is that she has not been giving you what Charles has been enjoying. Bad as i am, may God forgive me, if i were u, i will accept the apology temporarily to take my own share well, well before suddenly telling her the memory i saw lingers and we have to post pone the wedding indefinitely, till i overcome the trauma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.