Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Adejobi Must Die !!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adejobi Must Die !!! (747 Views)

Lyrics To The "Song Of The Year" Adejobi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adejobi Must Die !!! by akintayo55(m): 11:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is the story of Adejobi, in the land of ma seyi. He abrogated the law and impregnated a girl from across his town.
Just some few years back, ma seyi's king passed a law that, no one in his town should have anything to do with one of the neighbouring village, for reasons only known to him. Though, rumor has it that he had an issue with the leadership of the other town which and fro. the look of things they arent planning to resolve anytime soon. Anyone who happens to get involved with the neighboring town will be sentenced to death.

Abenni, adejobi's Gf from the town discovered her pregnancy early and had to met up with Adejobi at the outskirt of the town, one of the passer by heard the news abenni broke to Adejobi and told a friend, who told another friend, and it kept spreading till the whole village got to know.
The king got to know, he said "no no no no, bring Adejobi, because whosoever had done what no man has done must see what no man has seen". everyone heard of the kings responds and were pleased.
The day of judgement came, everyone came with a stone in their hands has the law stated, all waiting to stone jobi. some persons came with a stone, others two, some even came with enough stones to put yo sleep a gang of robbers.
The prince of the land heard the cheer of the town and enquired of the royal guard about what was going on.
they explained to him, and he stepped out to ask his father for an opportunity to speak, it was granted.
" The law of out land carries power and the decrease of our king but before we stone this young, I will like us to make this a lesson for others. please let him who has never sinned be the first to cast a stone on Adejobi ......" u could imagine the rest.
John chapter 8 tells the story of the woman caught I. adultery.
my question: who are u?
a. the one does the condemning
b. the one who corrects in love and shows others the right path.
I have seen people at the news stand every morning making comments about the government, people and organisation, they talk like they are perfect.
"people did it comforting to see someone who commit more wrongs than they do." Sam Adeyemi
I gave my best into writing this song u could draw inspiration from when u need to be inspired. please downland/share with friends .give or comments about the song.
mod give me audience in the front page sir

https://my.notjustok.com/track/71807/lanre

http://tindeck.com/listen/aarii

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Your Online Radio / MUSIC: Ycee – Shots (prod. Swag Beatz) / [NEW MUSIC] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Fada Fada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.