Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs (779 Views)

Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. / Printing Of Gsm Recharge Cards/vouchers Without A Computer And Software. / Get Empowered In Computer,information Technology And Telecoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs by coolskeelz(m): 1:47am On Nov 04, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders, I have packaged for you over 500 books in electronic form in a CD-ROM, They are all in printable and readable format with downloadable acrobat reader 7.0. The CD cover books on:

Know your Computer (self computer assembling, repairs, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrading)
Software Engineering
Database Programming
Computer Engineering courses
Communication engineering
Information technology and communication courses
AutoCAD bible (a to z of AutoCAD)
Web technology
IT certification and dump(CCNA,CCNP,MCSE,LINUX,A+,VISUAL C,C++,JAVA,C-Language and oracle 9i)
Internet technology
Mobile technology
Wireless communication
Networking
Information management
Macromedia flash
Algorithm
A –z of dream weaver
Website design
DOS tutor
HTML
Nitty gritty of PC, FORTRAN, BASIC language
Downloadable Acrobat reader for your use.

WHO NEEDS THIS CD/MATERIAL
Beginners in computer, information and communication technology
Job seekers in CIT/Telecoms industry
Changing your career to ICT
Increasing your earning capability in your chosen field.
Giving your career a boost.
Being recognized globally in IT by getting IT certifications
Securing your future
Wants to start your own IT business.
Increase in professional development.
Improving your technical skills.
Moving faster than your peers in this CIT age.

If you are interested do contact me on 08052207809, 01-7913472
Coolskeelz@gmail.com.
Re: Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs by coolskeelz(m): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2006
Fellow Nairalanders, I have packaged for you over 500 books in electronic form in a CD-ROM, They are all in printable and readable format with downloadable acrobat reader 7.0. The CD cover books on:

Know your Computer (self computer assembling, repairs, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrading)
Software Engineering
Database Programming
Computer Engineering courses
Communication engineering
Information technology and communication courses
AutoCAD bible (a to z of AutoCAD)
Web technology
IT certification and dump(CCNA,CCNP,MCSE,LINUX,A+,VISUAL C,C++,JAVA,C-Language and oracle 9i)
Internet technology
Mobile technology
Wireless communication
Networking
Information management
Macromedia flash
Algorithm
A –z of dream weaver
Website design
DOS tutor
HTML
Nitty gritty of PC, FORTRAN, BASIC language
Downloadable Acrobat reader for your use.

WHO NEEDS THIS CD/MATERIAL
Beginners in computer, information and communication technology
Job seekers in CIT/Telecoms industry
Changing your career to ICT
Increasing your earning capability in your chosen field.
Giving your career a boost.
Being recognized globally in IT by getting IT certifications
Securing your future
Wants to start your own IT business.
Increase in professional development.
Improving your technical skills.
Moving faster than your peers in this CIT age.

If you are interested do contact me on 08052207809, 01-7913472
Coolskeelz@gmail.com.
Re: Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs by coolskeelz(m): 12:31am On Nov 05, 2006
If you are interested in getting the CD do contact me on 08052207809, 01-7913472
Coolskeelz@gmail.com.
Re: Get Empowered For Computer And Telecoms Jobs by coolskeelz(m): 2:38am On Feb 01, 2007
BELOW ARE THE TOPICS WHICH HAVE BEEN TREATED DUELY IN THE CD.IN OTHER WORDS THIS IS THE CONTECT OF THE CD.ANY TOPIC YOU DID NOT SEE BELOW IS NOT IN THE CD.

A+,ASP,AUTOCAD,BLUETOOTH,CISCO,DATABASE,E1-T1 TUTORIAL,HACKING,KNOW YOUR PC,LINUX,NETWORKING,PC REPAIRING AND UPGRADING,
PROGRAMMING,VB.NET,VIRUS,VISUAL C,VOIP,WAN,WLAN,ADMINISTERING SERVERS,ASSEMBLER,C AND C++,COMMUNICATION,DOS TUTOR,GPRS RECEIVER,JAVA,LEARN DIRECT X7,MCSE,ORACLE,PERL,UNIX,VIRTUAL ACTIVE NETWORK,VISUAL BASIC 6,VISUAL STUDIO,VPN,WEBSITE DESIGN,XML,ACROBAT READER INSTALLABLE SOFTWARE.

(1) (Reply)

BidNigeria Partner program.... The most lucrative partner program in Nigeria / Glo / New Opportunity To Make Fortunes On The Internet With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.