Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. (1582 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / What Will You Do If You Get A Job But The Salary Is Low? / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Hyinkar97(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is #850,000 monthly but your new boss insults you too much and call you all sort of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by HungerBAD: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2016
850? I go give am belt to even flog me join.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Abeg give me the job l will do it with a set target in mind

2 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Digitemie26(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2016
who insult don kill?

10 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by browncolysis(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2016
850k monthly for just insult only. bro! forget the insult & set your mind on your target cuss even for a job of 20k monthly there's still insult, moreover, in as much one is working under someone else there'll always be a room for insult. So set your mind to receive the insult for awhile then raise capital, become self employed and free from insult.

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Benjom(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Our Lord Jesus Christ endured the cross for humanity's sake. "In Nigeria" , enduring this one hurdle shouldn't be an herculean task. Hope you got my message. Now, go enjoy your enviable money.

#runsout#..... to call Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by jaelz(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Omo I go insult myself join maself

9 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Insult no dey increase my bank account na... money does cool
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Work for your money not your boss!!!
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by segzysexy(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Insult is a normal thing at work so far you are working under someone, even those that owe their own business still receive insults from others. My brother set your mind on what you want to achieve and not the insult. Bleep insult as far as my pocket is speaking money
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by kachnov(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Op...rephrase will you take a 10k/month job without insults over an 850k/month job with insult?
There is your answer.
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Hyinkar97(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
lol... The day he doesn't insult me, I'll remind him

7 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by PapaNnamdi: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hunger really bad grin

5 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by joehis2013: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op is there really any job where the boss doesn't insult in nigeria
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by dedons: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll simply stop Imagining. cool

1 Like

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by bobbykeen: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] first oga Ade.... there is no such job....

secondly... pls wake up... u still dey sleep @ this time of the day when even apkos don dey make money...

lastly, I don't need to advise u... if u can av a BAE without consulting the oracle... bros u can makea decision urself....

#drop the mic ... walks outta tread
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where's the Job ??
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by brainzdh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
When you resume in the morning, walk into his office greet him and ask 'Any insult for your boy?

Same thing after work, 'Oga I don dey go, any insult for your boy?

E be like say you think say N850,000 is same thing as 850Kobo.

3 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by deanoffaculty: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
brainzdh:
When you resume in the morning, walk into his office greet him and ask 'Any insult for your boy?

Same thing after work, 'Oga I don dey go, any insult for your boy?

E be like say you think say N850,000 is same thing as 850Kobo.
grin grin grin....Na so o Bros!
Seriously, it will get to a point in time that the Boss will get tired of insulting you cos you are not moved by insults again. Na the Oga go taya o! Insult from streets, primary and secondary school, university, even from Bus conductors/'Agberos', 'Danfo' Drivers wey I don dey see.....na my boss own go con dey vex me? As long as alert of #850k dey enter my phone, I no send ooo!

2 Likes

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by deanoffaculty: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Benjom:
Our Lord Jesus Christ endured the cross for humanity's sake. "In Nigeria" , enduring this one hurdle shouldn't be an herculean task. Hope you got my message. Now, go enjoy your enviable money.

#runsout#..... to call Lalasticlala
The Bishop....... grin grin
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by dreadguy61(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
[color=][/color] cheesy
HungerBAD:
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by CaptPlanet(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
I go dey find new insults for am sef....
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Naveedah(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
The day he forgets to insult me, na me go remind am cheesy
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by Adesiji77: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hyinkar97:
Imagine you just got a new job and your salary is #850,000 monthly but your new boss insults you too much and call you all sort of names…. You can Imagine!
What would you do?

The reply below is epic cheesy cheesy

Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by trailblaiza(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much. by yemmight(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Another comedian here. N850 monthly. Attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistants Needed @ Ikeja & Ikeja City Mall / First Bank Of Nigeria (FBN) Recruitment 2017, Apply Now. / Ongoing Massive Recruitment At Seamfix Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.