Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ (459 Views)

Council Boss Rescues Abducted Girl In Maiduguri / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
According to reports, the girl has been abducted for six months.
the questions are; why the sudden outcry from the parents??
Are they just waking up from their slumber?? does it really have to be six months before they cry out?? Isn't this an act of negligence on the part of the parents?? Is there more than meets the eyes?? Is something wrong somewhere or the whole truth has not come out??
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2016
I always smelll something fishy about this abducting issues undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ by holocron: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
OP, pls go and follow up the story from the beginning to clear yourself. The mother and the father have been to kano on two separate occasions, staying for weeks without success.

The real truth is that there is a conspiracy that is being covered up. The boy yinusa must have procured the girl for a particular big man (I dont want to believe it os sanusi himself) and not for himself, yinusa. Its only a very powerful man that could have been able to thwart the I.G of police from releasing the girl. Yinusa, a mere keke rider doesn't have such powers. He is just an errand boy.

Who is fooling who? The corrupt Nigerian press and police know the truth, but are shielding it out of respect, fear, or bribe from the prominent personalities involved.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2016
holocron:
OP, pls go and follow up the story from the beginning to clear yourself. The mother and the father have been to kano on two separate occasions, staying for weeks without success.

The real truth is that there is a conspiracy that is being covered up. The boy yinusa must have procured the girl for a particular big man (I dont want to believe it os sanusi himself) and not for himself, yinusa. Its only a very powerful man that could have been able to thwart the I.G of police from releasing the girl. Yinusa, a mere keke rider doesn't have such powers. He is just an errand boy.

Who is fooling who? The corrupt Nigerian press and police know the truth, but are shielding it out of respect, fear, or bribe from the prominent personalities involved.

you have spoken well

(1) (Reply)

MTN I Want My 50naira Back / The Police Injustice Is Becoming A Great Crime / Chai! Husband Kills Wife ‘roselyn’ For Money Rituals In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.