Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is This Really True? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Really True? Share Your Experience (756 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by MrImole: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
"Sometimes it's better to hide your feelings towards a lady and preserve your dignity than to make that feelings known and be ridiculed."
This is a signature I got from snbright
I'm currently having the same type of problem, I'm too close with the girl and I'm afraid of what I'm starting to feel towards her, she likes me but I'm not sure if it's only as friends. The truth is I'm confused.
lalasticlala dominique
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by grad2012(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Not good,what could be the worse thing that could happen she telling you NO which is not the end of the world.
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Share what exactly
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by MrImole: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2016
fanacy:
Share what exactly
Your experience, has it ever happened to you that you are scared of asking a lady out because of the fear that you may lose her even as friend.
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by JudgementHammer: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2016
O boy u need to see beyond d feelings. See ahead or rather feel ahead. Any feelings that doesn't end in marriage will end in ridicule. Except u wan load her head with lies (which is actually d easiest way) or patronize runz gals. Woman feelings no be like man own o..they're not built for giving themselves even though dats what life demands from them.
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2016
MrImole:

Your experience, has it ever happened to you that you are scared of asking a lady out because of the fear that you may lose her even as friend.
yes bro... Back in the days when am still an amateur grin grin ... I will make up my mind to split it out bt on seeing her..mehn my morale booster will went back to square one grin grin grin
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by MrImole: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
fanacy:
yes bro... Back in the days when am still an amateur grin grin ... I will make up my mind to split it out bt on seeing her..mehn my morale booster will went back to square one grin grin grin
grin

How did you get over it?
Re: Is This Really True? Share Your Experience by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
I totally agree with the first...i cnt stand a girl i love to tell me NO embarassed.

I'd rather hurd the love insideundecided

(1) (Reply)

. / How Hard Is It To Find Miss Right / I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.