Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Lawmakers Would Never Cease To Amaze Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lawmakers Would Never Cease To Amaze Me (495 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawmakers Would Never Cease To Amaze Me by suntagy: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
The determination of the Nigerian Senate to go ahead with the purchase of foreign branded exotic vehicles at the cost of N4.7 billion was, yesterday, being flayed by a cross section of Nigerians who laid allegations ranging from irresponsibility to hypocrisy on the lawmakers
see cars and read more http://correctyan.com/nigerian-senate-castigated-over-purchase-of-2-exotic-cars/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Three Killed In Mile 12 Market Clash / IncaseBuhari"Forgets"Campaign For 2019 Presidential Elections has started / BREAKING NEWS: Four Dead, Many Trapped As Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.