Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend (32352 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by garrimallam: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
boboLIL:
I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend – Husband Tells Court

A middle-aged man, Dare Falana, on Tuesday told an Igando Customary Court that he caught his wife, Ganiyat, eating “Tantalizer” take-away with her boyfriend in his living room.

Dare had urged the court to dissolve his marriage blessed with three children because of his wife’s infidelity, sex starvation and frequent fighting.

“Usually I come home late at night, but on this faithful day I decided to come home early, only for me to meet her with her boyfriend eating Tantalizers in our home.

“I was too shocked to say anything; I left them there and went out but by the time I came back the man had left.

“There was a time I went to Abuja before I came back she got into a fight and was arrested. I spent the N40, 000 I brought from Abuja on that case.”

He told the court that “my wife starves me of sex whenever I demanded for it.

“I have to beg my wife for sex as if she is still my girlfriend. She plays all sorts of unimaginable pranks to escape having sex with me.

“She only comes to me for sex when she feels like and not the other way round.

“When I complaint to her sister, she told her that he have a disease that’s why she stopped having sex with me.

“I’m fed up, I can’t continue this way,” he said.

The respondent denied allegations of infidelity, but admitted that she usually starve her husband of sex.

“He married me a virgin, how can I be so bold and bring my supposed boyfriend to my husband’s house, the supposed boyfriend is my distance relative.

“I called my distant cousin, and told him I was hungry and that my children don’t have food to eat when they return from school.

“I specifically told him to get food for me and my children from the eatery.

“My husband’s ways are questionable, he acts and talks desperately about making money at all cost.

“He keeps comparing me to his friend’s wife.

“My husband told me that his friend’s wife is an ogbanje (witch) and she uses that to bring goodluck to her husband, that I should be doing same for him, which I refused.

“He beats me up, but in spite of this I still love my husband,” Ganiyat said.

The court President, Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the couple to attend an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) on March 17.

He adjourned the case till March 29 for hearing. (NAN)

http://www.theheraldng.com/i-caught-my-wife-eating-tantalizer-food-with-her-boyfriend-husband-tells-court/?wt=4

Hahahaah!!!! distance what ......... , trust most women at your own peril.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by joystickextend1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wonders
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'm sure she was not enjoying your dickoko or probably tha style u use... most lady know the kinda sex they want from their guy but couldn't say it... if you a papa n mama kinda sex guy, then you most have failed her, btw if you got tha short dickolo you also failed her. like a topic I read day baq.... most lady's will marry a guy caz he successful or bit rich n can take care of her needs ( sex not included)... once a lady is expose to sex at early age and had. Sex with different guys, she sure can pick out from those guys who she mostly enjoyed.. so having a wife n not able to please her sexually is like a curse to most married women...

Anywayz as for me, I do it hardcore, from lickin to juicing, doggy to kite... name it... she won't even look else where...
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by DeMekus: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
This man should explain his grievances for better understanding. Is he pained because he caught his wife cheating or because she was eating a Tantalizer food with her boyfriend?
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Damseldammie(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Marshallian:
Congratulations Bro...... Your wife is now officially a customer of Tantalizers....

Its a great achievement
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by fF01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
georgementday:
Which one is distant relation,i am sure he was not there during the marriage ceremony or ur husband would have recognize him physically or later while watching the video. Distant relation indeed!
lmao! Mayb d guy "distant relation" was out of d country den.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Distant cousin indeed!!!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Gkemz: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
After eating the take-away tantalizer the two love birds with proceed to the juicy 'take-home tantalizer' which however taste so sweet. One man's treasure is another man's toilet.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by javispj(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
No retirement for olosho....them still go carry the matter enter husband house
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
canalily:
Oga dnt pretend as if u dnt do same to other ladies
I wonder
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by LoveJesus87(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
arofemites:
A crazy world we are living now.
exactly my brother
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na crime?

I don't know what these whining, LOCAL dudes take the institution for? undecided

A prison? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oga you no get case! I even thought he caught them in bed. Smh embarassedsize=8pt]\ Only two things can make a woman cheat on a man: bad sex and poverty. Truth is most African men don't know how to make a woman orgasm. In developed countries, a man thanks another man when the former satisfies his wife in bed. How won't she cheat on you when you no sabi do work? lipsrsealed
If you think your money will keep her better think again. Buy [b]my hotselling e-book on how to satisfy her in bed and your worries are over! grin Buy one get two free books! [/b]cool
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by hedonistic: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
birmingham04:
No women no cry. I thank God for giving me my divine wifey.

Lol. Ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by nepapole(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Elebi oshi
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Niceman4u(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cases of divorce s so rampant these days! sometin s definitely wrong in our society.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by canalily(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I wonder
no wonderangry
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
You too take her to Tantalizers grin grin

Both parties response doesn't add up anyway its their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Really getting scared of settling down in the future sha. shocked shocked shocked

Women these days self, smh... undecided undecided undecided

Missmossy:
You too take her to Tantalizers grin grin
Both parties response doesn't add up anyway its their marriage.

Fine geh, I hope you won't cheat on me when we tie the knot sha... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by hedonistic: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeMekus:
This man should explain his grievances for better understanding. Is he pained because he caught his wife cheating or because she was eating a Tantalizer food with her boyfriend?

Read between the lines, young man (or woman). All the information you need is right here in the report.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Sanchase: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Better go and do DNA test to make sure those children are yours.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by delishpot: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
slap1:
Me right now:

You fine o
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Kirinwa: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Na crime?

I don't know what these whining, LOCAL dudes take the institution for? undecided

A prison? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Kanwus Kanwus.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kaboninc when will you wed Kanwus..? grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by hedonistic: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Oga you no get case! I even thought he caught them in bed. Smh undecided

So you only have a "case" when you catch your wife red-handed, na.ked on a bed with another guy? Lol. Na your type of man wey be say all your neighbours and even little kids in your neighbourhood would know that your wife is a shameless slut, while you will be gleefully burying your head in the clouds, basking in your blissful ignorance or waiting to see your own wife's se.x ta.pe on the Internet before you believe. Mumu Inc.

Any normal man doesn't need hard evidence. Small clues and good old gut feelings are more than enough.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
francizy:
Really getting scared of settling down in the future sha. shocked shocked shocked

Women these days self, smh... undecided undecided undecided

Fine geh, I hope you won't cheat on me when we tie the knot sha... cheesy cheesy
Lol better don't be scared, not every marriage is like hell. Besides both sexes cheat its not a female thingy.

Not tying the knot with you with your been scared of marriage tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
hedonistic:

So you only have a "case" when you catch your wife red-handed, na.ked on a bed with another guy? Lol. Na your type of man wey be say all your neighbours and even little kids in your neighbourhood would know that your wife is a shameless slut, while you will be gleefully burying your head in the clouds, basking in your blissful ignorance or waiting to see your own wife's se.x ta.pe on the Internet before you believe. Mumu Inc.

Any normal man doesn't need hard evidence. Small clues and good old gut feelings are more than enough.
Oga I was referring to evidence in a law court. Abi judge na ghost wey see your wife with the man? He doesn't have a case. SIMPLE and SHORT.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by Jfast: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
I throw way salute to all distance cousins and relatives in the house
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by hedonistic: 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
I'm sure she was not enjoying your dickoko or probably tha style u use... most lady know the kinda sex they want from their guy but couldn't say it... if you a papa n mama kinda sex guy, then you most have failed her, btw if you got tha short dickolo you also failed her. like a topic I read day baq.... most lady's will marry a guy caz he successful or bit rich n can take care of her needs ( sex not included)... once a lady is expose to sex at early age and had. Sex with different guys, she sure can pick out from those guys who she mostly enjoyed.. so having a wife n not able to please her sexually is like a curse to most married women...

Anywayz as for me, I do it hardcore, from lickin to juicing, doggy to kite... name it... she won't even look else where...

Lol. Continue deceiving yourself and keep thinking that you've got it all covered. It always feels good. Linear thinkers are the most deluded human beings.
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by goldfish80(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
The man actually told his wife to become an ogbanje? Hahahahhaha as if I have never heard anything more hilarious Hahahahhaha...This couple are crazy, they totally deserve watch other. cheesy I think I will call it a night before my neighbours think am going nuts. grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by fulanigirl(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Why is everyone automatically believing the man? He could be lying

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend by francizy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol better don't be scared, not every marriage is like hell. Besides both sexes cheat its not a female thingy.

Not tying the knot with you with your been scared of marriage tongue

Well, because of how pretty you look and how I feel your smile will settle all kind of stress in a man's life, I'm no longer afraid of marriage.. smiley smiley wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.