Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married (1115 Views)

Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by olayinka807: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke is fed up with questions about her getting married. She wrote;

"For u all asking me wen will I get married ? And all dis crazy things u ve 2 say. I will get married wen GOD brings the right guy and at the right time. No be Hw far? Na Hw well? I ve so many married friends dat re so unhappy but I believe wen GOD THINKS the time is right it will happen. So enough of dis crazy Dm's ok bye"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCarb1Zv63N/?taken-by=daniellaokeke

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by olayinka807: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by SolexxBarry(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Old mama youngie tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
eeeehn r u nt old
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by doublewisdom: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who wants to marry this ugly old woman?You need to physically see this heifer to understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by Afrok(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
When the issues of marriage are been discussed, WOMEN SUDDENLY TURNS TO SAINTS BY CALLING GOD'S NAME in anything they say.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by opribo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Medically it is better for a woman to marry in her 20s, from her 30s chances of fibroid challenges are high and in her late 30's she is almost at menopause after which no more child bearing. So why can't our girls marry early and pursue career later.
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by LesbianBoy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nonsense! She still wants to be giving her big nyansh to big boys to fvck for money! Loose girl undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Replies Those Asking When She'll Get Married by SAMBARRY: 3:51am On Mar 02, 2016
doublewisdom:
Who wants to marry this ugly old woman?You need to physically see this heifer to understand what I mean.
hater take it easy undecided

Bad belleism will only make you bitter

Shiorrrr

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: I’m Blessed To Have Teebillz As Husband — Tiwa Savage / Madam Saje Shares Tips For A Successful Marriage / Man In Suit Spotted Cleaning Car Windscreens In Middle Of Traffic In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.