Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,421 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (66941 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by nortcentrallord(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Its only if the boy let's u to and sees reasons to wana be a man after all his boyish balling. Otherwise ehn!

Well, if a boy refuses to let off his boyish cloak and put on a man's cloak and you are still with him then you must really like his boyish ways and if you just can't explain why you still stick with him then it just true love because I heard it can never be explained.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rockstar07:

I don't mind dieing in there. No where like home. grin
Even home sef get 'motherland'. Why don't u visit there?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Me sef look u 2 o

Na how u take dey see me?? smiley hmm i dey see in you 3D inside camera so better talk more often .....

anyways hope ur good, just joking wif u

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Na as I see d mata I talk am na.

Na so e suppose be na, if u be guy, i for carry u enter joint, sama u 6 bottles of legend, small stout or heineken .. grin grin grin takia dear

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by LordDecency(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah my manhood is 7inches

Eqbon SAMURAI who ask yhu this one? grin
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Even home sef get 'motherland'. Why don't u visit there?
Night crawler, so u went off to bed and left me awake alone right, issorite ooo
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
girl u won't understand. Majority of pple i know worship money, even in my church d clergy men wash there dirty linens in public cos of money and wil do anything for d money. So dear money is greater than God otherwise more pple wil fear God.

yea u right buh don't u think that this ur moniker didn't explain all this that's y I asked the question. anyway no probs if that's what u liked to ans.

sorry ooo for kinda derailing @op
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by lillyana(f): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2016
Thank you lord,am in love with a man
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2016
I boy cannot be an atm to a girl.A man can be a world Bank to a girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.