Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. (21096 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. / #team Sai Buhari Or #team Change Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by blackpanda: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You have just affirmed my point.

Due to the politicised nature of opposition from your likes in the previous dispensation, you chose to forget that the US refused to sell us weapons.
Rather you tout the exportation of billions in private jet as the reason for the mission.
Believe what you will, that was the past.

This is the present, Nigerians are complaining because there is no economic policy from the current Administration...

None whatsoever...

We complained when there were delays in setting up a cabinet and then the name wailers came to be...

Now you say wailers have no positive reason for criticising the current administration but the called wailers have proven you wrong.

What they saw in September, you can't see or even understand in March.

Keep living a delusional and escapist existence whilst justifying the inherent anomalies.

U didnt explain why the so called sellers of weapon impounded the stolen funds immediately it entered their country? Or is south africa apc too?

Keep deceiving yourself. Cry to high heavens, nobody has time for useless wailers!
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
of course primary school kids are more sane n intelligent than folks who hail dasukigate n pray that d naira shouldn't appreciate.

So why have you not jailed anyone in your phantom anti corruption war?
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

U didnt explain why the so called sellers of weapon impounded the stolen funds immediately it entered their country? Or is south africa apc too?

Keep deceiving yourself. Cry to high heavens, nobody has time for useless wailers!

Ok we agree Jonathan was corrupt, but unlike you, we don't do follow follow, or hearsay, charge him to court na abi liver don fail you? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Besides the topic is about what again?
Remind me..

Oh yes..
The sinking economy in the hands of APC , for which you have no reply..

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Lies again.

Go on tell us how many Nigerians have been kidnapped since May29th 2016, you and your intelligence gathering team.

Propaganda suits you, use it well..

Back to the topic, can you fix the economy without referring us to what happened 16 years ago when tortoise fell off the mango tree?? grin cheesy grin cheesy
who is lying here? how do you think correctly if you don't have correct grasp of things. let me upgrade u. OK check this out

WEDNESDAY 2 MARCH 2015
US report reveals Nigerian military
tipped off Boko Haram about
Chibok girls rescue plan
Sunday, 01 March 2015 05:41
RECENT reports from US
intelligence sources have revealed
that Nigerian military commanders
leaked plans to rescue the
abducted Chibok girls to Boko
Haram terrorists which ended up
botching the operation.
On April 14, over 200 pupils were
abducted from Government Girls
Secondary School Chibok in Borno
State, sparking an international
outrage. In response to the global
outcry, the US sent spy planes to
Nigeria to help locate the girls and
a plan was agreed with the
military to mount a daring rescue
operation.
However, according to two US
Army generals, details of the
rescue mission was leaked to
Boko Haram before it could be put
into operation, enabling the
terrorists to take preventative
action. Accusing the Nigerian
Army of treason, the generals
revealed that that the war against
Boko Haram was purposefully
sabotaged by the Nigerian
government, as if it would not,
defeating the terrorists would not
have taken longer than a month.
US sources pulled out from
helping Nigeria rescue the missing
Chibok girls after Washington
discovered that Boko Haram had
been fed the details of a covert
rescue mission that would involve
using gas. Source said that as
soon as the Americans arrived and
flew surveillance flights over
Nigeria, they located the girls and
proposed gassing the areas in the
Sambisa Forest and then sending
in a raid mission to rescue the
girls while their terrorist captors
were paralysed asleep.
However, shortly after Nigeria’s
security chiefs were given this
plan in high confidence, its details
were leaked to Boko Haram who
promptly acted to foil the plot. On
its next surveillance flight over the
area, the US team saw the Boko
Haram terrorists all wearing gas
masks.
US agents were very disappointed
with this and immediately
afterwards, Washington
announced that it will no longer
share information with Nigeria.
This was one of the major reasons
why the US gave up on a mission
of working with the Jonathan
government and eventually pulled
out of the fight against Boko
Haram.
According to military sources, it
was this betrayal that led to
Washington sanctioning Nigeria
and preventing her from
purchasing security equipment
because the US is not convinced
of the sincerity of the Jonathan
government. Since the episode,
the US has refused to sell Nigeria
military hardware amid fears that it
may end up in the hands of Boko
Haram, although the official
reason given was the human
rights record of the Nigerian
Army.
Since it began its operations in
2009, Boko Haram has always
managed to infiltrate the Nigerian
security forces where it has as lot
of supporters and sympathisers.
Terrorist cells are regularly tipped
off about military missions and
have subsequently been able to lie
in ambush for Nigerian soldiers.
Of late, however, Boko Haram has
been on the back foot since the
establishment of the regional Multi
National Joint Task Force.
Because the task force is made up
of regional neighbours Cameroon,
Chad and Niger Republic, Boko
Haram has been unable to
infiltrate it, ass their troops have
not been compromised.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
who is lying here? how do you think correctly if you don't have correct grasp of things. let me upgrade u. check this out:

Dust..

Guy stop yarning dust. grin grin grin

In case you haven't noticed no one believes this poo anymore

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by francizy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
I m not gona spare u so brace yourself:
1. Taraba, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Plateau,n Baluchi was a belt of daily mass unreported fatal violence under Gej as if there was no government until PMB came. we are criticizing Almakura heavily for not doing enough in d Agatu crisis.
2. corruption is fighting back in form of budget sabotage but it s a blessing in disguise cos we ll punish all involved e.g d sacked DG budget office, saraki n others
3. n 4. if una diversify the economy, una never destroy our refineries as well steal our proceeds from oil we for no dey feel d pains of the crash in d prices of oil globally. maybe u can tell where d money goes? but Dr PMB n his team are operating on d economy n its recovering gradually which looks like comatose to an untrained eyes like yours.
5 n 6. inec is more independent because u never believed a Wike, David mark etc would be declared. how will d naira appreciate wen PDP stole n store money in foreign accounts, soakways n even some persons' brains? n we ll collect every penny while u lots rot in cancerous jails. shebi una talk say GEJ don improve light?

7 n 8n 9. your evidence on road accident Mr road safety .who knows if d money PDP steal sef fit dey cause d road accident ,but still waiting for your evidence sha. Pdp alzaky n his rogues declared war on d nation in d person of d chief of army staff n our soldiers defended d Nigerian territory only for BH PDP like u ,who would have shouted islamisation, to talk about mass killing. we ain't Gej who tolerated BH.

10 n 11. oh I know u pained when u see PMB mingling with d work gate keepers to establish our presence in global scheme of things that is yielding tremendous respects n positive result for Naija eg the global support against BH, US agreeing to give us weapons to fight insecurity, World bank readily making its coffers available to us while we are doing yanga etc

12. thank God say u even get food chop. were PDP to have still been in power by, maybe sawdust for don dey taste like honey for your mouth. bring it on.

What da heck is this tanker load of faecal deposit for? Are this trash meant to be replies to my comment? Am I discussing with an adult or a kid? I asked because these replies reeks of shallow mindedness and are practically empty. I'll indulge you when you have something more meaningful to say.. Bye..
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

What da heck is this tanker load of faecal deposit for? Are this trash meant to be replies to my comment? Am I discussing with an adult or a kid? I asked because these replies reeks of shallow mindedness and are practically empty. I'll indulge you when you have something more meaningful to say.. Bye..
typically satanoid ... tail in between legs n escaping when caught red handed. coward like u. tell me if everything up there is true on not before I pour more stinking truths on your unthinking head. mtcheeew! away from my esight !
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Guy stop yarning dust. grin grin grin

In case you haven't noticed no one believes this poo anymore
after exposing your ignorance .
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Ok we agree Jonathan was corrupt, but unlike you, we don't do follow follow, or hearsay, charge him to court na abi liver don fail you? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Besides the topic is about what again?
Remind me..

Oh yes..
The sinking economy in the hands of APC , for which you have no reply..
n part of our strategies at rescuing the economy is d probing n jailing of una masters who stole the nation to comatose. the money recovered shall create job for frustrated folks like u .
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by francizy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
typically satanoid ... tail in between legs n escaping when caught red handed. coward like u. tell me if everything up there is true on not before I pour more stinking truths on your unthinking head. mtcheeew! away from my esight !

Good riddance...

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

So why have you not jailed anyone in your phantom anti corruption war?
grin grin cheesy
una masters wey we catch dey Kuje prisons n their matter dey court. n won't allow them escape n nothing u wailers can do about it.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Good riddance...
to your bad n ignorant rubbish......lols sparing no satanoid today.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by jude90(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
after exposing your ignorance .

My ignorance?? Hahahahhaaa
My friend you exposed your gullibility.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
una masters wey we catch dey Kuje prisons n their matter dey court. n won't allow them escape n nothing u wailers can do about it.

One by one, your masters ate being granted bail, some are losing elections e dey pain u say una never start work economy don show una shege and na here u wan manifest your ignorance abi ITK on irrelevant matters from past administration? cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy

Taking a shut - up - pill might just help u.

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
n part of our strategies at rescuing the economy is d probing n jailing of una masters who stole the nation to comatose. the money recovered shall create job for frustrated folks like u .

After one year of blaming God, Jonathan nd dollar, ??
Hahahahahahaaaa

Very soon you will tell us that it is the fault of Nigerians...

Wait you already did that by calling your own nation, a land of criminals...

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

My ignorance?? Hahahahhaaa
My friend you exposed your gullibility.
I pity u say u no fit think n learn.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
I pity u say u no fit think n learn.

E pain am...

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

E pain am...

grin grin grin cheesy
e pain me say una go wailcry me a river for at least 8 years ? see your sense....
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
e pain me say una go wailcry me a river for at least 8 years ? see your sense....

No

Ra ra

E pain you say "simple budget you cannot write.."

Olodo in Government.

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by frankyychiji(f): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
of course primary school kids are more sane n intelligent than folks who hail dasukigate n pray that d naira shouldn't appreciate.
Your suffering has just started cheesy

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by frankyychiji(f): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
You wailed for 16years before your situation changed, please give me the recipe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:

No

Ra ra

E pain you say "simple budget you cannot write.."

Olodo in Government.
olodo that s ruling u n u can't do anything about it kid....
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by snailspeed: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Tell me, have you been living in Nigeria since 1999?

I have been living in Nigeria since I was born. Nigeria was not formed in 1999 and Nigeria was not good in 1999

So I ask again. What exactly is the damage done by PDP?

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by joseph1832(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
snailspeed:

I have been living in Nigeria since I was born. Nigeria was not formed in 1999 and Nigeria was not good in 1999

So I ask again. What exactly is the damage done by PDP?
Oh so you're saying the problems we are facing now started from 1960?
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Babacele:
olodo that s ruling u n u can't do anything about it kid....

So you know that Olodo is ruling....

Na wa ookk
Instead of you to advice them to do right...

Anyway they have used their own mouth to say that they will stoned one day...

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

So you know that Olodo is ruling....

Na wa ookk
Instead of you to advice them to do right...

Anyway they have used their own mouth to say that they will stoned one day...
this olodo is more intelligent than a supposedly PhD lecturer who allowed impunity to reign n took over his government. this olodo scares the hell out of corruption, and that is the main reason we Nigerians voted for him cos very soon the proceeds that corruption would have swallowed would translates to jobs, good health care systems, infrastructural development, socio economic growth, dignity, justice, environmental sustainability, mutual respect,attracts investors etc. i love Nigeria. istandwithBuhari#
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by snailspeed: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh so you're saying the problems we are facing now started from 1960?

No! They started this morning!

What kind of yeye question is that? Where you born yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by joseph1832(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
snailspeed:

No! They started this morning!

What kind of yeye question is that? Where you born yesterday?
Nope. I was born tomorrow, in your bid to ask me what damage the PDP did, I'll re brand the question and ask you what the PDP did to undo the damage done to this nation since 1960, because so far, from 1999 to May 29 2015 the PDP held power.

So, now you tell me what they did to undo the extent of damage done from 1960 to 1999.

You have the floor of the house.
Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by BushidoBlue(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Babacele:
this olodo is more intelligent than a supposedly PhD lecturer who allowed impunity to reign n took over his government. this olodo scares the hell out of corruption, and that is the main reason we Nigerians voted for him cos very soon the proceeds that corruption would have swallowed would translates to jobs, good health care systems, infrastructural development, socio economic growth, dignity, justice, environmental sustainability, mutual respect,attracts investors etc. i love Nigeria. istandwithBuhari#

It seems the Olodo could not come up with a budget after one year as president.
Abi he is scared of economy?

1 Like

Re: Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. by Babacele: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
BushidoBlue:

It seems the Olodo could not come up with a budget after one year as president.
Abi he is scared of economy?
like a neurosurgeon, the olodo that slain the PDP behemoth, is tactically removing the infected filthy hands of PDP that has sabotaged our previous budgets. Una wey dey quickly pass budget wetin we get? we go shock una!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marketers Sell Petrol Above N145/L In 16 States (see the states) / Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.