Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 (49972 Views)

Ikekpeazu Chidinma Gets N500,000 From KBK Foundation / Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by scampy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
pesinfada:
I wonder na 500k web no reach wet in guys dey spend on show thy give m

Na so. I am sure sha say beta offer go com him way soon.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
...convo between me and my bro, kazeem...
1st year
Me: kazeem, I want you to be like Ayo, the UNILAG graduate that made 5.0
Kazeem: egbon, that guy own small sef, me go do am easily. you know me na

2nd year
Me: Hope you are still holding on to your dreams
Kazeem: I believe I will make a first class

3rd year
Me: Remember your goal kazeem, Aspire to acquire it.
Kazeem: that one go hard o bros, but i go try make sharp 2.1

4th year
Me: You can still do it my boy, put extra effort
Kazeem: Bro, things don bend sha, but anyhow anyhow, na still 2.1, even if na 3.52

5th year
Me: Kazeem my boy, i believe in you, make me proud.
kazeem: Bros, thank God say I go graduate sef, 90% of my coursemates go probate...na God ooo. How many people dey cross 3.0, me wey get 3.04...na God oooo

bottomline...not everyone that desireth to have a firstclass get it, how much more 5.0, and when you find someone who gets it, such should be applauded with much ado!!!!
This is so so true. When I went to the university I promised my parents I will make a first class and then reality hit me. Am still struggling to make a 2 1 thought and I believe I will get it eventually.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by dleksy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
martineinstein:
Congrats, bro... Don't wicked lecturers like those we have in mechanical engineering, uniben will never see their students progress academically
Not only in uniben bro. Its like that wickedness is in every mechanical engineering department in every institution

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by CSTR2: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Impressive feat. First class students are probably the only ones that can fully understand depth of this achievement as every single first class graduate have had dreams of such heights. Atleast i knew i did.
Had 5.0 in my 100 levels, wanted to repeat it in 200 level but got a couple of B's in strength of materials and ENS. Gave up hope of graduating with 5.0 in engineering .
Though i repeated the 5.0 feat again in my finals and graduated as the overall best student in engineering, but the ''damage'' had already been done undecided.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Meritocracy: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
papawemba:
He is the real deal not some opportunistic lazy and dirty ass Olajumoke Oliseisagonner who can't even spell her name but gets applause from religiously minded imbeciles and retards.
You don't anything about this life. Ayodele needs your prayer more not to criticise Olajumoke. Please don't query wonderful work of God.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by kunlesmiles(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
...convo between me and my bro, kazeem...
1st year
Me: kazeem, I want you to be like Ayo, the UNILAG graduate that made 5.0
Kazeem: egbon, that guy own small sef, me go do am easily. you know me na

2nd year
Me: Hope you are still holding on to your dreams
Kazeem: I believe I will make a first class

3rd year
Me: Remember your goal kazeem, Aspire to acquire it.
Kazeem: that one go hard o bros, but i go try make sharp 2.1

4th year
Me: You can still do it my boy, put extra effort
Kazeem: Bro, things don bend sha, but anyhow anyhow, na still 2.1, even if na 3.52

5th year
Me: Kazeem my boy, i believe in you, make me proud.
kazeem: Bros, thank God say I go graduate sef, 90% of my coursemates go probate...na God ooo. How many people dey cross 3.0, me wey get 3.04...na God oooo

bottomline...not everyone that desireth to have a firstclass get it, how much more 5.0, and when you find someone who gets it, such should be applauded with much ado!!!!
nice narrative

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Still wondering how he achieved that....a course that has to do with predictions of human behavior. He's a rare gem.....good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by bettercreature(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Djangocode:
5.0 What??

This Dude is Brainy tho....

We'll def meet in ''Success Land''...
Somebody must have helped the guy,its not possible to score 100% for 4yrs,5.0 is not possible in my book
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
He said, “I do not have to be a genius to get the results of a genius. I believe every one can achieve whatever they want to achieve in life. The best way to serve God is through excellence in whatever we do.

Impressed every single time this young man goes on record. How I wish these kind of messages can come from our altars all day long.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by banmee(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Just lookat! Just N500,000! When a breadseller is getting 5 star treatment. Nansense! Buhari sha

The economic situation has completely distorted the way Nigerians think. Monetary consideration should not be the reason for getting good grades. You go to school to better yourself and lay a solid foundation for future employment and opportunities. He is already set for life unless he decides to phuck it up himself. Did you go to school with the mind set that you will get good grades and be given cash for those grades?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Meritocracy: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
papawemba:
He is the real deal not some opportunistic lazy and dirty ass Olajumoke Oliseisagonner who can't even spell her name but gets applause from religiously minded imbeciles and retards.
You don't anything about this life. Ayodele needs your prayer more not to criticise Olajumoke. Please don't query wonderful work of God, Ayodele graduated at 29, got admission at 24 when his mates had graduated but at 29 he got fame which his mate didn't get. In conclusion life is more spritual than physical

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Ofornaira: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
ednut1:
Congrats but dat money too small na. He deserved an OFR abeg.The admission process in nigeria is seriously a disgrace .a guru like him got admission at 25. Jamb shud be scrapped it is now a money making venture for d govt. If person jst dey think Nigeria matter he go jst weak.
How did u arrive at the conclusion that jamb was the cause of his gaining admission at 25? do u know how old he was when he graduated from secondary school?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hey guys,HNM...SiMpLy_FaTo nids ur vote on a makeup contest...all u nid do is search PLUSH UNLIMITED NG on BBM Channel,add up then,click on thumbs up icon under my makeup pic...(I'm contestant No.3)Ensure it turns blue for validity...Pls dnt leave the channel to kip d vote...Thanks guys...counting on ya all...
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
And he is cute too.

Not some fine boy without sense.
Every successful guy in naija always automatically becomes cute to the ladies

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmmm, this is absolutely unbelievable saying that this guy got just 500k. it it was to be talent hunt, dance all, ultimate search and the rest that does not require up to a year preparation they will receive more reward than this guy that was excellent par excellent for a whole four years. this is really unbelievable. He should be given a fully funded scholarship to professor level by FG and sent to a related research institution so he can give back to the society.
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Menzy86(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
If this guy were from a particular part of the country, we would have been regalled on every fora of how special they are and how better than everybody alive people from their place are. God bless his efforts. Happy for him.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
This is just a stepping stone.

Congrats Bro.
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by mancheeutd(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
dleksy:
Not only in uniben bro. Its like that wickedness is in every mechanical engineering department in every institution

hmm mechanical dey complain of wickedness so wetin geologist go complain of....
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Kezzy2(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ekitis rock
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by kingsfield(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
And he is cute too.
Biko were ya nwayo oo
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by dapsonlou(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Still not enough

We should give him a teaching contract and a free apartment?
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
CSTR2:
Impressive feat. First class students are probably the only ones that can fully understand depth of this achievement as every single first class graduate have had dreams of such heights. Atleast i knew i did.
Had 5.0 in my 100 levels, wanted to repeat it in 200 level but got a couple of B's in strength of materials and ENS. Gave up hope of graduating with 5.0 in engineering .
Though i repeated the 5.0 feat again in my finals and graduated as the overall best student in engineering, but the ''damage'' had already been done undecided.

Wooooow !!! You are indeed a scholar bro
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Danyahaya: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ramwab94:

http://www.punchng.com/unilag-record-breaker-dada-steals-show-at-convocation/
. Congratulations bro! This is intercontinental ballistic guru, i wish it was in Sciences and to be specific, physics He got this historic CGPA.
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by demzey(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ow I wish say the economics wey I day read na only calculations full am, I for day make strait A's till I finish bt all dese objectives of this n functions of that day Gv me problem lyk naija
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by lexyclasy: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
te
DoctorTim:
I NOW RESPECT THIS GUY MORE BECAUSE HE STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY. ITS HARDER TO MAKE A FIRST CLASS IN THESE KIND OF COURSES THAN MATHEMATICS OR ENGINEERING. IT AHOWS THAT EVERY TEST AND EXAM HE WROTE HE GAVE THE LECTURERS EXACTKY WHAT THEY WERE ASKING FOR AND EVEN MORE. YES HE IS A GENIUS. NO NEED TO BE HUMBLE ABOUT IT. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE MR.DADA. HOPE U ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM AND MORE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS BUILT TO DERAIL DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS. GOD BLESS
He is much needed in Detective work and research institution...kudos bros

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by fireforfire: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
dis is who we shuld b celebratin .....not jumoke
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by onims44(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
captmatts:
E for sweet pass if 2 say him study engineering....
buh anyway...congrat man...
obviously u want more, we all knw u deserve more...God go do am.
5.0 in engineering? Na to close down all technological skuls for naija b dat nw
Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by spencekat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
lonelydora:
Is the worth of all those prizes 500k? They should give him scholarship before I know they are serious.

But he should have come to Engineering to try this?
Congratulate him and stop 'engineering this engineering that'.Am an Engineer,but I have hailed the guy for breaking record.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by scalabanty: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ramwab94:

http://www.punchng.com/unilag-record-breaker-dada-steals-show-at-convocation/

He worth becoming "face of Unilag" so that generation yet unborn generation will know and work hard to emulate him.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by wayodude(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
And he is cute too.

I find it funny when people use the word 'cute' in describing grown ups, especially men! LoL

Its not grammatically wrong but I think cute is more appropriate for babies, innocent looking pretty girls, small pet animals etc you get the drift.. grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
And he is cute too.

I DNT JUST KW Y WOMAN LIKE HANDSOME GUYS+MONEY. THE QUOTED WIL BE LIKE "HOW I WISH HE'S MY BOYFRIEND" NOT KWIN SHE ALREADY HAS ONE. SIS. NA JOKE O DNT TAKE IT SERIOUS O BUT IS TRUE SHA.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 by 2sexycom(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
caesaraba:

Oh God! Not again! angry angry
what happened? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Department Is Full Of Females / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.