Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter (905 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by Joyakosa(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
It seems like you don’t know what to write or you are looking for attention as usual. I just read the piece you wrote about Nigerians having poverty mentality.

Yes you are right by saying we should also celebrate Ayodele Daniel Dada, the first Nigerian to finish university with a perfect CGPA of 5.0, but what is wrong if you start with the celebration. TYbello discovered Olajumoke and polished her to a shining stone as you call it, Ciara discovered another hawker, she even celebrated a Nigerian student by name Akeem who drew a portrait of her. Who have you celebrated?, who have you discovered?, whose life have you changed? All you do is to buy wrist watches.

April by Kunbi decided to style Olajumoke because that’s her line and that’s the little way she could support since Olajumoke was discovered as a model. Is Ayodele a model? If no one celebrated him, you can start and stop crucifying others.

thank you
Freeze, I Am Asking You to Shutup! - Joy Akosa's Corner http://www.joyakosacorner.com/16398-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by vipez(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
#Word! abi wetin we wan talk again self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by axortedbabe(f): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Spot on
Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
She has said it all!

She xo right!

Dat Freeze should concentrate on his wrist bangle business nd shut d Fucck up!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by bammy00(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
This guy owns more than fifty million naira worth of wristwatches ,Hypocrites everywhere, Who freeze don help tru tru? undecided
Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by icebebe(f): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Dis ones are here killin demselves
Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by goldbim(f): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Daddy freeze not acting like a daddy..smh lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by ATMC(f): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Fan-less Freezer

Mtscheew. #Youdondeyloosefans #Seeyouseedepression **Buy sense Mr Freeze**

1 Like

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by noetic5: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by Came: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
This freeze don marry another wife since way him send the wife way him say dey beat am away?

1 Like

Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by mopinks(f): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Well said.... Nigeria would have been a better place if we stop criticizing but look for start providing solutions in our little way....

Make freeze sef help pesin undecided undecided
Re: Freeze, I Am Asking You To Shutup" - Joy Akosa Replies Freeze's Open Letter by Smellymouth: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin
See as women dey turn freeze to joke after dem hear say him wife beat am cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be An Implant. See For Your Self. Khloekardashian Butt / Usain Bolt DABS With Carribean Youth / ★ Osinachi- Humble Smith Used To Hawk Moi-moi In Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.