Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? (5629 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by skyman200(m): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
If ibos leave, how will yoruba people cope with the atrocities the hausa/fulani are causing so i seen it as a reason, the hausa/fulani get mind to kill, i wonder why they brought them to be with us as one nigeria, i prefer ibo/yoruba being one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
OP...I will tell you why and it will shock you. Let start from here...if yorubas want to secede today from Nigeria, they will get it. North, they will get it. Others, they will get it easily. But Igbos or any secession that involves the Igbos, will be resisted or bloody. The reason is the rulers of world have secret documents on the Igbos and their ability to rival whites, Japanese, e.t.c. They are the only Blacks in the history of humanity referred to as "great"....The great Igbo race! I'm not making this up, go and read Lord Luggard account to her majesty Queen Elizabeth. When colonial masters arrived present day Nigeria, they realized that Igbos were entirely different from the rest of the blacks. They found out they were as cultured, advanced as whites. Upon investigation, they found out that Igbos have zero connection to Africa...they migrated from the Holy land of Israel to Africa while fleeing Roman persecution and slavery. I'm not making this up...these are facts verified by historical books and even US government. The suspicions of the colonial masters were validated when they left Nigeria to her, Igbos by merit assumed nearly 80% of the leadership positions and affairs of the country...this was were the seed of hatred and fear of Igbo domination began.

Here is what the American government said during the civil war...exact quote

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Dr. Thomas Sowell, renowned American philosopher in one of his books recognized four highly gifted races/ethnicities across the world: The Jews, Germans, Japanese and Igbos.

If only Igbos know who they are, some of them will go mad in anger. There has been a deliberate attempt to obfuscate their true identity and hold them down, they succeeded with former but not the latter, which has them wondering...there is a power behind them.

If you are Igbo, take some time and watch the video below. Focus on the aforementioned in bold by the US government...Igbos are the wandering Jews of West Africa. Remember, the US government didn't and never said...Yorubas, Hausas or Blacks are the wandering Jews of West Africa. It specifically says..."Igbos are the wandering Jews of West Africa ". Wandering means traveling or moving around from place to place. You cannot use the word wandering if you are in your own land. Igbos have been wandering in West Africa for thousands of yrs. Understand this...very critical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71HhAeV7cUk

To the contrary, when colonial masters arrived present day Nigeria up west, they described the yorubas as I quote "barbaric" meaning uncivlized. Again I 'm not making this up...this is a well documented colonial account. I repeat if yorubas decide to secede today, they will get it tomorrow. Why so easy? They are nobody. The world rulers don't see them as threat, meaning if you give them $900 billion, they won't be able to accomplish anything as expected of a typical negroid black man. Not Igbo...they are black but not negroid, give them $1000, they will be in space in 20yrs, with their b!afra flag mounted as a symbol of black greatness. Don't forget that B!afra flag is a symbol of black greatness...world leaders know all these!

This explains why the world government is quiet as IPOB are being slaughtered. Nnamdi Kanu explained this marvelously on Atonement day in Malaysia last year...they will kill us in the hundreds and thousands, the world will be silient. Why? They know who we are and what we are capable of!

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Real2020:
OP...I will tell you why and it will shock you. Let start from here...if yorubas want to secede today from Nigeria, they will get it. North, they will get it. Others, they will get it easily. But Igbos or any secession that involves the Igbos, will be resisted or bloody. The reason is the rulers of world have secret documents on the Igbos and their ability to rival whites, Japanese, e.t.c. They are the only Blacks in the history of humanity referred to as "great"....The great Igbo race! I'm not making this up, go and read Lord Luggard account to her majesty Queen Elizabeth.

I repeat if yorubas decide to secede today, they will get tomorrow. Why so easy? They are nobody. The world rulers don't see them as threat, meaning if you give them $900 billion, they won't be able to accomplish anything as expected of a typical black man. Not Igbo...give them $1000, they will be in space in 20yrs, with they bia bia flag mounted as a symbol of black greatness. Don't forget that Bia Bia flag is a symbol of black greatness...world leaders know all these!

The British created this Frankenstein monster called nigeria to handicap the potentials of the Blackman. It saddens me that educated folks know what the British have done to us yet they are willing to protect that evil legacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by CltrAltDel: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Bayo Adetunji, using YOU as a case-study, if you don't fear Igbos, why did YOU abandon your numerous alter ego like ilugunboy, eledan, Boar, and even your female moniker coolitempa(f)? What was chasing you if it was not an IPOB masquerade (apologies to Pastor Tunde Bakare) in Igbo attire ?
[/s]

Typical of the chest beating tribe...Everybody is scared of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by kettykin: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
crixtex:
looolsssssssss grin...
OP, Nigerians or Yorubas grin.. Na joke o..
However blood is thicker and stronger than water..... Yorubas and Igbos are more of brothers who kip deceiving deir selves.. buh if biafra comes.. do u want us to miss ds things..
1. Igbo soup... ( unless u want us to starve and depend on ewedu, gbegiri or black soup)
2. Igbo gurls
3.Okrika wey gurls dey use form
4. Spare parts for my small porshe car...

Seriously though Nigerians hate the truth.. dey know d igbos hold a very strong foothold in this country.. hence dey will fite not to allow igbos leaves... so pele...

Chai if only some DNA could be re-engineered
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emancipation:

But thats not true that Biafra will take away those things you listed. Igbos are very adventurous and business minded and will still do business with Nigerians. Also,Nothing stops you from marrying an Igbo/biafran woman if you guys are in love regardless of the politics.
keep fooling yourself with this biafran delusion.
IPOB has been crushed and the terrorist nnamdi locked up in a cage like the animal he is. So tell me when will your biafra come to fruition?
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
biafranbaby:

You are either Igbo or not. What is wrong with you?
Well... im an Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 1:21am On Mar 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
keep fooling yourself with this biafran delusion.
IPOB has been crushed and the terrorist nnamdi locked up in a cage like the animal he is. So tell me when will your biafra come to fruition?

My response to you is that the movement is not a race. It is a marathon.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Emancipation:

My response to you is that the movement is not a race. It is a marathon.
Yeah right. A marathon that will last forever
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Emancipation: 2:03am On Mar 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
Yeah right. A marathon that will last forever

Well, I am not a prophet so I cant foretell the future but I am a student of history. History serves me right when I say that people who persistently fight for their freedom always get it and those who don't remain in slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by ebiboy2(m): 2:11am On Mar 03, 2016
op the answer is simple and please don't ask this question next time as I'll give a very exhaustive answer albeit short.
Yorubas and indeed Nigerians are afraid to loose out should Igbos and Biafvans leave.
I'm not joking. You need to see the way they praise and worship the Igbos here.

cowards they are
Bottom line
----------------------

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by tanteta(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2016
No matter where you are ,how you are currently,what ever name they have given you in this amalgamated entity called Nigeria, raise and hold your head high and be count amongst your kinsmen. Be proud of who you are cus am TRUELY honoured to say that I AM AN IGBO SON. And if am given another swing at life after now, I WILL PROUDLY RETURN AS AN IGBO SON. Freedom will come soon....... All hail the land of the rising sun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by orisa37: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
IPOB are fraudulent and are calculatingly revengeful criminals who are seemingly acting a script of vendetta on fellow Nigerians without a thought of the consequences of their determination to revenge on (who?)their brothers and sisters, fellow Nigerians. Fulani Herdsmen are deliberately naive and mischievous hooligans that must be nibbed at the bud. They are primitive and silly. They keep their "Ba-shiga" for their harem and keep entering( shigaring) anyhow anywhere, trespassing into people homes and premises everywhere. They are less civilised than IPOB. The farmers they trespass must have armied security always around them to shoot the Herdsmen and their stocks at sight if they come disturbing them. The Tivs in Jos and in the Plateau don't care afoot. They shoot and kill their cattle for food anyhow. I learnt that they are even looking for Buhari's herds which he declared on his asset to kill and eat since he cannot provide them jobs. So bros, the NASS must join Buhari and Osinbajo to stop these two nuisances in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by christopher123(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2016
crixtex:

First I m a deltan Igbo. My wife to be is a Yoruba lady. I support Biafra only if it will lead to d restructuring of Nigeria fraudulent systems especially dis insane QUOTA SYSTEM... I wish igbos never go, ds country has come a long way for it to b divided....

Are you saying this because of your wife
The power of toto has made men thing like ants

Ife di na ikpu nwanyi di egwu
Juo okeipku ma obu ikpummadu

Jisike
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

Are you saying this because of your wife
The power of toto has made men thing like ants

Ife di na ikpu nwanyi di egwu
Juo okeipku ma obu ikpummadu

Jisike

Or the power of Love? ?
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by christopher123(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2016
crixtex:

Or the power of Love? ?

Delilah killing samson..is that power of love
or Adam jonsing because of Eve that one na power of love

Toto has a way of making men leave rationality to stupidity...it has been recorded , so this no brainer
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:

Delilah killing samson..is that power of love
or Adam jonsing because of Eve that one na power of love

Toto has a way of making men leave rationality to stupidity...it has been recorded , so this no brainer

Hahaha bro.... its not; its not.....
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by christopher123(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Then what is it ? lol

No joke with Toto matter ..ask Fani Kayode...wetin make him people detest am...na IGBO toto

Ask Bill Clinton wetin put am for wahala...Na Monica Lewisnsky toto
crixtex:

Hahaha bro.... its not; its not.....
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
christopher123:
Then what is it ? lol

No joke with Toto matter ..ask Fani Kayode...wetin make him people detest am...na IGBO toto

Ask Bill Clinton wetin put am for wahala...Na Monica Lewisnsky toto

lolsssss....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Of Efcc: Akpabio Withdraws N17.4 Billion From Zenith, Stanbic Ibtc And Gtb / Aisha Buhari Never Travelled To The United States - PDP / Are These Accepted In Society Today?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.