Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,121 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food (3711 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Helpful Guide: What I Learn't About Applying For Jobs The WRONG Way / If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Lawdesmond(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2006
My Time Has Come With Three Jobs In The Same Week: Bank, Insurance & Fast Food

Up Nairalanders!!!. Our spirit will never die. we are one bound with one love 4 ever. To God b d glory, av been emlpoyed by one of the giant banks in Nigeria through Nairaland connection. Seun Osewa, You will never know sorrow in your life. you av made me a man 4 ever.

I write this mail with tears full of passion becauseI am short of words. Under a day, I was called to Abuja and the Job was given to me on the same day to resume on the same day! Ha! God is wonderful. Let's summon more courage because God Liveth. Am a fresh graduate with no connection at all but God. He will answer your prayers.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by bisisexy(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2006
hi,
i guess ur lucky,i thank GOD for answering u,where did u get the job in abuja?
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by gaby(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2006
mmmmm
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by naija4life(f): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2006
@post, i thank God for you and pray that you'll succeed, But if i may ask, wats da story, how did seun help you in landing da job cool
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Alexos(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2006
COngrats man, Thanks to NAIRALANDER'S as well

Seun, kudos to you o!, keep keeping this on.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Waleade2(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2006
This is miracle happen in your life. I also claims this to happen in my life. Congrats,
And remember to be sending any information about job opportunities in your new place.
      God that also done your own will do my own soonest.
cheers,
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by OldGlory1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2006
Gaby

You Live in Amsterdam and?

Poster
Please did Seun sit in the Interview for you? I do not understand how he is your Hero? It probably wasn't the poster of the thread that landed you the Job. Go back and find the Poster and Thank him. You and i make this forum work, not just Seun.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by ladykool(f): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm! congrats!
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by vassilli(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2006
buddy, oil dey ur head
i envy u
congrats
my turn go come!
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by dennylove(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2006
make una give SEUN applause!!!!!!!!!! a man of CREDIBILITY AND DYNAMISM,though him no get company but he dey give peoples JOB. grin cheesy wink grin
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by ladykool(f): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2006
@dennylove
lol i'm laughing my head off!!!
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by muchmoney: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2006
@ dennylove
applause!applause!!applause!!!
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by katherinae(f): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2006
lawdesmond

congratulations, and to seun u are a very intelligent person, see this forum is not only bringing nigerians together but its also helping people find jobs, thank u for starting this forum and maintaining it. Lawdesmond again congrats and goodluck ok.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by edwinia(f): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2006
congratulations am so happy for u the good lord that did it for u will make u a point of contact for me too cus am almost frustrated looking for job for over one year now, congrats once again grin
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by charles316: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2006
seun you are my nominee for nairalander of the year.some people just write to tell us to send them test format but they refuse to tell us where the test would hold.]keep it up guys

charles
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Kajiang02(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2006
God hs richly bless u,
Also nt al praises 2 seun,he stands as d admin while u n i mke d forum work n stand,
try lukin 4 d poster n buy him/ha icecream
May God bless oda job seekers on d forum
cares peeps
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by choco4life(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2006
how did seun help u?
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by uka: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2006
CONGRATS!!!!
GOD HAS DONE 4 U!!!
PRAY ALWAYS WHILE U DO THE JOB
THANK GOD 4 UR LIFE.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by fasone(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2006
congrats. Seun, you will never know sorrow, God will continue to help you and all nairalanders.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by lovito(f): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by dejox: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]

Congratulations on your new job.Well, there's time for everything-It's your time to shine.My guy,dont forget your GOD that helped you.I'll share my own good news soonest
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by pherdinand: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2006
kisstheGod that did ur will also do our own
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by CHIMUMMY(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2006
I thank God on your behalf and pray also that such miracle shall be the portion of all of us that seek it.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by pampam(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2006
whaoo, God is alive he that has done this for you shall surely reply us very soon.    congrat and remember to pay your tithe to call more blessing.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by dammy0405(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2006
Im very happy for you and I also thank God for giving seun osewa this wonderful idea(Nairaland).Congratulations
For those ofus that are still waiting, Im sure God will answer our prayers if only we put all our trust in Him
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Nnamzo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2006
congrats my brother. indeed, "in His time He maketh all things beautiful". That's why His name is Oloruko nla. Be thankfl always and b sure to get more. Each and everyone of us will get His share of the abundance of God's blessings by and by. let's keep the hope alive and pray always.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by eziuche(f): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2006
arent u lucky,God has really blessed u,abeg anybody with any job opening in delta state should contact me on 08037937469 or anezzy02@yahoo.co.uk,thanks,i love u all,
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by 2urcee: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2006
pls am new on nairaland and would like to know the procedure. who is seun osewa pls?
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by afolabi236(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
do for get the other nairalander
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by Joshua5(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2006
Congratulation i am very happy for you your testimony has encouged me and i know God will do my own very soon i wish you great succes in your new job.
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by barbieboy: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
Congrat, may d gd lord dat as don dis tak u2greater height
Re: I Got Three Jobs The Same Week In Banking, Insurance & Fast Food by jenijade: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
as i read through yor post, i knew that it wont b enuff 4 me 2 say "hey thank God o it worked 4 u" but there is still that need to do dat wen i say my prayers.
i dont know u just as u dont know me but fOR GOD, YOU ARE WORTH MY PRAYERS TO HIM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. / Am A Seaman,and Need Sea Job As Deck Cadet Or As Able Seaman: / I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.