Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison (15094 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by dammytosh: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Consequences

That is one evidence of the change we brought in.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by trippleXXL(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
not good, convict other leave other 90% Nigerian office holders should be convicted or leave all of them, General buhari, I thought u are man of your words, what happens to your principles, tinumbu guys are moving around without EFCC tailing them

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by HirstMOG(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hope they will refund the money because my is there too oooo!!!
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Omonigeriarere: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
haywire07:
So is Moro PDP?

He might not be PDP, but one of the cankerworms GEJ bred and left in office coupled with massive corruption and BH.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Sweetlemon(f): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
not good, convict other leave other 90% Nigerian office holders should be convicted or leave all of them, General buhari, I thought u are man of your words, what happens to your principles, tinumbu guys are moving around without EFCC tailing them

Did Tinubu conduct any open scam that sent hundreds of youths to their early graves?
Instead of being happy that justice is being served for those poor souls you are here playing politics. WTF is wrong with these wailers?? I just don't gerrit.

4 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by folybay2004: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
But i couldn't see any prison official with him.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
see that igbo boy grin
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tejuagrc07(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
SweetLove0:
I lost one of my good friend coz of this moro scam...he deserve death by hanging with Rev. King
. I support u.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by kaffy4tope(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:

Weere Tutu...

Won't blame u sha, it's cos you did not lose any family member to the unfortunate incident. Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Weere Tutu...

Won't blame u sha, it's cos you did not lose any family member to the unfortunate incident. Ndi Ara!
loosing family member as how? yaga, masiyace Dan iska
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Weere Tutu...

loosing family member as how? yaga, masiyaci, Dan iska
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Did Tinubu conduct any open scam that sent hundreds of youths to their early graves?
Instead of being happy that justice is being served for those poor souls you are here playing politics. WTF is wrong with these wailers?? I just don't gerrit.
the difference between open scam and closed scam are killing in cool blood and killing in live, coverage,,, tinumbu send youth to there early grave too, if that should be the case, ask me how.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
trippleXXL:

What is this one saying?
what is this one saying?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
what that saying is telling you is the same set of people in PDP are in APC today.

and then?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Babacele: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

since 1999 till 2015 PDP was the government n couldn't establish a single case against their most potent enemy - Tinubu who had no special power but only to spread lies about. let him whose ox Tinubu has gored come out n speak with evidence now or u keep quiet till eternity. Heated AIT has begged Jagaban for forgiveness. na true?

3 Likes

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
are you having any beef with Tinubu?

tsephanyah:
and then?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by simplyOJ(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chai! Irony of life. As Minister of Interior, the prisons where under him
but now..... I hope he treated those officers well while he was in power.

Power indeed is transient.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Sweetlemon(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Babacele:
since 1999 till 2015 PDP was the government n couldn't establish a single case against their most potent enemy - Tinubu who had no special power but only to spread lies about. let him whose ox Tinubu has gored come out n speak with evidence now or u keep quiet till eternity. Heated AIT has begged Jagaban for forgiveness. na true?

grin grin grin
Who fights with the Jagaban of the freakin universe and goes away scot free?
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
are you having any beef with Tinubu?
are u his lawyer, or online PA
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Babacele: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sweetlemon:

grin grin grin
Who fights with the Jagaban of the freakin universe and goes away scot free?
Lols.....just like Jack Bauer ,Scofield n merlin all rolled into 1.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
shut up!
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
my dear, the so-called Dokpesi and his AIT crew tried it and later begged for out of court settlement. bring out your evidence.

tsephanyah:
are u his lawyer, or online PA
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up!
owk
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
my dear, the so-called Dokpesi and his AIT crew tried it and later begged for out of court settlement. bring out your evidence.

oh what,, jail me too, I don't think SO
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
then speak not and remain silent forever.

tsephanyah:
oh what,, jail me too, I don't think SO
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by Gkemz: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Send him to where he belongs. Spoilt egg among Jonathan's cabinet. Make sure he remits those money he fraudulently collected from unfortunate helpless job seekers

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:

then speak not and remain silent forever.

I not in mode to remain silent, this days, so I have time to reply any silly or good.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by akinszz: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
He must return my 1k... There is this yoruba adage that say 'if trap no kill bush meat, na to return trap to the owner'. My 1k no fit just go like that.

1 Like

Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
then don't speak ill of people if you lack evidence.

tsephanyah:
I not in mode to remain silent, this days, so I have time to reply any silly or good.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by akinszz: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Morro must return d money if e no wan make dem toy with is worro.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by OlujobaSamuel: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
tsephanyah:
loosing family member as how? yaga, masiyace Dan iska
na people like you dey bring story about the new Tanzania president, you now come here dey talk nonsense, it's even more worrisome that you are a lady, so you have no conscience and human feelings within you.
Do you realize that some potential breadwinner of some families lost their soul?
I think it's better you advocate that we disbandl our law enforcement agencies because it's not possible to arrest all criminals in town. Nonsense.
Re: Court Sends Morro Back To Kuje Prison by tsephanyah(f): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

na people like you dey bring story about the new Tanzania president, you now come here dey talk nonsense, it's even more worrisome that you are a lady, so you have no conscience and human feelings within you.
Do you realize that some potential breadwinner of some families lost their soul?
I think it's better you advocate that we disbandl our law enforcement agencies because it's not possible to arrest all criminals in town. Nonsense.
you make alote of sence, but u screw it at last, even if u are angry u can control yourself,, nonsense is to much u would have choice another word, whatever mah dey, it didn't hurt me so try again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / Buhari: We’ve Recovered N3.7 Billion, Various Assets From NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.