Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) (31973 Views)

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by HirstMOG(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tunami:
take her to the emir of kano, i think she will be more safer there.

Lolz!!
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Oluwatosin555(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Translation into English (as posted)

The disappearancencence of 12-year-old from Kaduna to Abuja
Ali Ahmad
One-year-old girl named twelve Zulaihat Adam found itself in a difficult situation resulting restricted women and a woman was with her homework from Kaduna to Abuja parting Nassarawa state title.
When the reporter asked for the comments of the girl on the causes of the disappearance of her, Zulaihat said that "right from the beginning that I do house work is restricted to me, but there was no way I can because it brought no location means sends her work is paid every month.
"The purpose of the issue of mine from your house today is, my wife accused me of using bathrooms servants, I know, all that I had her servants, I know, fall into the water, and I blasted place, but alleged use it, the result is all, and I out of the running for the punishment of speed and drink. "
Zulaihat added presence filled out as guest daughter homework, so she does not know where to go, which is why the cry that some people place with them, where she designed them all the things that have happened to her.
When asked Zulaihat or from which region comes in Kaduna, said that "our indigenous town dial, but in Tudun Wada we have become, by the Mosque Sheikh Bauchi. Market near Sleep.
"My father, Mr. Adam, who had been nicknamed Proof, before his death, was selling tea in town Gubucci, then me and my mother named Sher we returned to Kano, later we returned to the Sacred Bauchi in Kaduna. I Un N Bara'atu mother, and a few opposite my mother named Rabi, which gaein identity Ikara, Jacob Bariyya.
Zulaihat been known home house Maman Nafisa.
Now Zulaihat not know where to go, because she forgot the name of the neighborhood and the house was to work. And no one knows, who picked up a city crossing of border Abuja and Nassarawa State.
There is a need to spread the story to see
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Vado(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
I doubt the custodian will come out to claim this girl because he or she may have to also explain to the authorities why she was trafficked in the first place and not in school like her mates.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by neonly: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sanusi were you dey
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by emekaxy: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
hand her over to yinusa since she is a moslem, and under 14yrs let Sanusi bless them.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

For another forceful marriage and sex... or conversion to Islam by force northerners are evil...

Bsides is that not laveda grin
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Laveeda
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
olapluto:
Child rights activists where una dey. This is child abuse. The girl should be in school, and not serving as a housegirl.

lalasticlala oya come help NL find the girl abuser.

Hope it is not new BH tactics.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Masculity(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
olapluto:
Child rights activists where una dey. This is child abuse. The girl should be in school, and not serving as a housegirl.

lalasticlala oya come help NL find the girl abuser.

its very paiful how some so-called parent treat their own blood. Some women are not made to be mothers.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Laveeda

LoL
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by kachnov(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Take her to the authorities like NPF
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by muller101(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is she a nairalander ?
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Icecomrade:

Where those Aboki dey? if na Christian girl now, them for steal am happily with their Jazz, take her to Kano and covert her to Islam.

When we trace her to their location, they will do an cangeroo audio where the girl is saying she came to Kano to get married, because she loves Islam
What I don't get is what you christians derive from bringing in Islam to every topic about northerners,even when it finds no expression withing any religion. Should we also start bringing in Christianity for whatever news comes out from the south?
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by me69: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Contact news channels to broadcast this thing abeg
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by CioAngels(f): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hope the little girl's employer is out there looking for her, or she is sitting at home waiting till any day she comes back? Lets hope that somebody who knows her family will read this. Thank God she was found by a good person.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Tunami(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Eyepencil:
That peadophile? angry
na your mouth i hear am oo.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Jaftee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
a quick summary,
my madam accuse me of using her toilet soap, and I didn't do it, the only thing that happen was that, I found the soap inside water then I took it out and drop it, she then began beating me heard so I ran because of heavy pain. now am lost.

I use to live with my mother in tudun Wada kaduna just behind shake Dahiru bauchi mosque. thy mother is well known with maman nafisat
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Icecomrade: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

What I don't get is what you christians derive from bringing in Islam to every topic about northerners,even when it finds no expression withing any religion. Should we also start bringing in Christianity for whatever news comes out from the south?

Give me a logical reason why it has to take the intervention of the IGP to get Ese oruru released from her abductors in Kano.
Why is our Muslim brothers always on the news for almost every wicked and inhumane acts.

Maybe answers to the issues I raised could give you better understanding
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Icecomrade:

Give me a logical reason why it has to take the intervention of the IGP to get Ese oruru released from her abductors in Kano.
Why is our Muslim brothers always on the news for almost every wicked and inhumane acts.

Maybe answers to the issues I raised could give you better understanding
You an Hypocrite.. should we start keeping individual records of crimes committed between christians and muslims?
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Jaftee(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
there are plenty of errors in the Google translation, replace wife with madam, she means her madam punish for using her toilet soap not bathroom as the translation implies.

am no Hausa or fulani but I understand Hausa. I am one of the minority tribes in the north.

based on her description, she knows her mother's house in kaduna, I understand hers description.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by queenserere(f): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emir of kano... Oshomo!!!
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Icecomrade: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
TeamSimple:

You an Hypocrite.. should we start keeping individual records of crimes committed between christians and muslims?

Does it matter if you call me a hypocrite or not.

Its one thing to commit crime, its another thing to perpetrate inhumane and wicked acts towards your fellow human being in the name of religion. How about people who do all these and still pray 5x a day? I don't think they are Hypocrites.

I rather say they are very nice people.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by blazer234: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope those looking for child-wife will not get to her first.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by jerayme: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Luckylife
Tsunami
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by 100Cents: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Tunami:
take her to the emir of kano, i think she will be more safer there.

Yiu want dem to Raape her ?
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Tunami(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
100Cents:

Yiu want dem to Raape her ?
no be only rape na lape.
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Chidoks(f): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
hrworld:
So down casted. She looks so confused. Honestly this Government needs a lot to do and not just this dollar this dollar that. Anytime I hear news like this it breaks my heart because as a father, I know how dear my kids are to me. Honestly there should be stiffer penalty for child trafficking. From Ese to another innocent girl. This government should try produce good news o jare.
Government kwa?
Re: Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) by Chidoks(f): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jaftee:
a quick summary,
my madam accuse me of using her toilet soap, and I didn't do it, the only thing that happen was that, I found the soap inside water then I took it out and drop it, she then began beating me heard so I ran because of heavy pain. now am lost.

I use to live with my mother in tudun Wada kaduna just behind shake Dahiru bauchi mosque. thy mother is well known with maman nafisat
Oh dear! Because of ordinary soap? Why can't folks treat other people's children right and why do folks still give out their children for slavery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.