Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE (639 Views)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / When You Open Snapchat & Realize How Ugly You Are-Dj Exclusive Blast Kanye West / DJ Exclusive Shades Dammy Krane Over His Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by NaijaStarGist: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
According to DJ Exclusive, the reason why he doesn’t make r’n’b beats is because Nigerians don’t really appreciate that type of music. “What Nigerians want is kpangolo music and that’s what I make. I make my beats to suit people’s demands because I want to sell.” He said in a short interview with NaijaStarGist.

On why he decided to release an album as a producer, the EME signee DJ said “As you can see, every producer isn’t sitting on producing alone. We’re all trying to merge singing with. It’s not just in a bid to make more money but to expand our versatility. You can say I took it to the head with the album but that’s just to show you that producers can also do good music.”

He said when Nigerians decide to switch their taste, he’s as good as a producer to switching his beats. “I’m a producer of the people and I give people what they want; and for now, as you can see, fast beat is the trend. Everybody wants to shakebodi and dance to fast beats and that’s what I produce.”

Source: http://www.naijastargist.com/2016/03/nigerians-want-kpangolo-music-and-thats.html

Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
eeeeey nt all Nigerians oo
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by Dqueenzy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who tell you?i don't know about others,but,i don't like 'kpangolo' music.
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by Smellymouth: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
He is right tho..
The only real songster left in the Nigerian industry is Adekunle Gold
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by mightymighty(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Download Adekunle Gold Ft. MightyHands tindeck.com/users/MightyHands
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by mightymighty(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Download Adekunle Gold Ft. MightyHands. www.tindeck.com/users/MightyHands
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
But they worship international rnb musicians.
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by 2sexycom(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Speechless3:
But they worship international rnb musicians.
but same RnB is dead in Nigeria. I am a huge RnB fan and I sing RnB as well as a hobby but Nigeria has killed notable RnB singers... Styl Plus, Wande Cole
Re: Nigerians Want 'kpangolo' Music And That's What I Produce- DJ EXCLUSIVE by NaijaStarGist: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
2sexycom:
but same RnB is dead in Nigeria. I am a huge RnB fan and I sing RnB as well as a hobby but Nigeria has killed notable RnB singers... Styl Plus, Wande Cole

You're very right. We instead promote Terry G, Timaya, and other noise makers.

(1) (Reply)

If Not Music I Would Have Joined The Military – Cynthia Morgan / Peter Performs Alone In Abuja Amidst P-square Break Up Rumour / Caitlyn Jenner Reveals The Unexpected Benefit Of Becoming A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.