Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Make Straight A's - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Straight A's (308 Views)

Easy Steps On How To Make Straight A's In All Your Subjects / Another Boy Emerges With Straight A's In His SSCE In Kano State / How to Become A Straight A’s Student in 10 Ease Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Straight A's by genir: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
The academic environment is a very challenging environment that if full of distractions, stress and a whole lot that requires the attention of the scholar. The desire of every student is to excel in his/her academics even in the midst of these challenging situations in school, and for one to excel, one needs to make A’s in his/her courses. That is the reason why i have taken out my time to draft out steps on how you can make straight A’s in all your subject/course, thus excel in school

Step1: Work with Your Lecturer (… Because He Is Your Coach)

Every lecturer is looking for students who are serious about the subject at hand, who will work hand in hand with him/her in the classroom. You’re to consider your lecturer a friend in learning and guidance (someone who is there to help you). So many students think of their
Re: How To Make Straight A's by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is that all??
Re: How To Make Straight A's by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
d op is typing 4rm phone. I tink

(1) (Reply)

How The Human Race Begun According To Science / Unilag Post Utme Past Questions / Our Business Is All About You @ Wordsmithforte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.