Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,199 members, 7,897,092 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

In Need Of An Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of An Investor (624 Views)

Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed / Seeking an investor / Learn How To Be An Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Investor by mrvitalis(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good day, am a fresh graduate waiting for service. During my university days I was able to map out my investment route and draw my plan on how to escape poverty. The surest way to start was agriculture.
I have an idea that if one could have a pawpaw plantation that It would be a real profitable business and after much research I discovered that the business was very profitable and relatively cheap to start.
All that is needed is a land, the right specie, the knowledge and some physical cash. I have a business proposal or business plan on this idea and it seems very much workable, but money has been my main limitation.
So am here to seek for an investor who is ready to listen to me first of all, then if after listening is interested have the money to invest
I stay in Port Harcourt and u can contact me on
Please only serious minded people please
Re: In Need Of An Investor by RealityKings: 6:03pm On Jul 19
helinues this is worth investing
Re: In Need Of An Investor by wittywriter: 7:16pm On Jul 19
mrvitalis:
Good day, am a fresh graduate waiting for service. During my university days I was able to map out my investment route and draw my plan on how to escape poverty. The surest way to start was agriculture.
I have an idea that if one could have a pawpaw plantation that It would be a real profitable business and after much research I discovered that the business was very profitable and relatively cheap to start.
All that is needed is a land, the right specie, the knowledge and some physical cash. I have a business proposal or business plan on this idea and it seems very much workable, but money has been my main limitation.
So am here to seek for an investor who is ready to listen to me first of all, then if after listening is interested have the money to invest
I stay in Port Harcourt and u can contact me on Petervitalis123@gmail.com or 0.8.0.3.8.2.6.2.1.8.2
I forwarded your contacts to a VC(Venture Capitalist) ...you'll be reached.
mrvitalis:

You think I would have such ideas in 2016 n still need investors now Lmaooo

Thanks tho na we be investors to others now
Great to know you are now a VC that helps startups...so how much do you give as maximum investment bond and what are your eligibility criteria for start-ups? Kindly respond aptly.

Wittyness
Re: In Need Of An Investor by mrvitalis(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19
wittywriter:

I forwarded your contacts to a VC(Venture Capitalist) ...you'll be reached.

Wittyness

Re: In Need Of An Investor by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19
mrvitalis:
I stay in Port Harcourt and u can contact me on

Lmaooo wish I can have half the desire I had these period

These hustling spirit locate me again abeg
Re: In Need Of An Investor by AdeCityzen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19
mrvitalis:

Honestly i'm please to see things like this sir, this is your thread 8 years ago and it's been acheived.
Re: In Need Of An Investor by AdeCityzen(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19
mrvitalis:

(1) (Reply)

Nickzom | The Calculations Solver / Women Attachments And Wevon / My Investment Research As Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.