Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD (5785 Views)

She Scored Beyond Her Expectation In Jamb Now Wants To Change Course / Is This Not Corruption She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS? / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ryanmartini: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
PLS DON"T MIND MY ARTICLE STYLE COS I'M A YOUNG WRITER {15) AND I WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT AN OCCURRENCE IN OUR HOOD. AND PLEASE NOTE. I DO NOT PROVIDE FAKE INFO. COS FOOLS MIGHT MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS
25 Year old AISHA. Was found dead earlier today at ogbomosho. After some investigations her parents said she went to sleep worried because her jamb score was low and this is the 7th time she has been trying to gain admission to no avail . Her parents tried to calm her down to no avail. Then early today their neighbour informed them that they saw her dead body in a bush where she stabbed herself. they got there with a knife in her hand and a letter which was not shown to us. The only content they told us was that she killed herself cos of JAMB.
her parents cried endlessly in pain and agony. We were informed by her siblings that she worked and read so hard before she wrotee her exam yesterday and she could not have scored less than 280.
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US AND THIS COUNTRY
SEE WHAT JAMB HAS CAUSED
FEEL SAD FOR HER
SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE. RIP
PLEASE VISIT MY SITE FOR MORE UPDATES, INFO & LATEST MUSIC http://stormng.ml

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
What A Life
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
If true, ignorance of the highest order

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Suicide is not the solution out of life's issues. At every stage of life, there definitely will be challenges of different form. RIP Aisha. So sad. cry

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Ezerbullet(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jamb and stupid policies. Such a wasted life cry [email][/email]
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
What a big mistake, even without going to school u can still make it in Life... RIP TO THE DEAD

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are you sure she "read and worked so hard"... then how come she score 105... even if dem add +40 marks=145.. its way damn too low...
Conclusion:- she didn't prepare well or her village people had located her cbt centre

6 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's a pity, but jamb is not the only way to go to school. if I don't get admitted this year I may rewrite jamb, school in Ghana or Benin republic, take ijmb form or try my hands on direct entry after gaining an A level result. So you see? there are so many options aside suicide

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
*Crying* Yet, many people have gotten admission and yet, wasting their precious privilege.

RIP sis.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by khalidx: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jamb of 7,500 ....nawa skul na by force
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ExAngel007(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
ryanmartini:
PLS DON"T MIND MY ARTICLE STYLE COS I'M A YOUNG WRITER AND I WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT AN OCCURRENCE IN OUR HOOD.
25 Year old AISHA. Was found dead earlier today at ogbomosho. After some investigations her parents said she went to sleep worried because her jamb score was low and this is the 7th time she has been trying to gain admission to no avail . Her parents tried to calm her down to no avail. Then early today their neighbour informed them that they saw her dead body in a bush where she stabbed herself. they got there with a knife in her hand and a letter which was not shown to us. The only content they told us was that she killed herself cos of JAMB.
her parents cried endlessly in pain and agony. We were informed by her siblings that she worked and read so hard before she wrotee her exam yesterday and she could not have scored less than 280.
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US AND THIS COUNTRY
SEE WHAT JAMB HAS CAUSED
FEEL SAD FOR HER

SEE OTHER IMAGES AND FULL STORY FROM: http://stormng.ml

just to promote ur blog you created and posted a fake story so u can have traffick in ur site?!

5 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by boyfem: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
same here had headache all night I also scored 265 after reading so hard and expecting close to 320

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
LOW MEDULLA OBLANGATA.
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CaseyBlee(f): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
boyfem:
same here had headache all night
I also scored 265 after reading so hard and expecting close to 320
Hey u should b grateful to God 4 havin' dat score.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CaseyBlee(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
I feel really sad for her,but she shouldn't have killed herself,well what else can i say?Rip Aisha
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Sammiel: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
#
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
captainmilk:
Are you sure she "read and worked so hard"... then how come she score 105... even if dem add +40 marks=145.. its way damn too low...
Conclusion:- she didn't prepare well or her village people had located her cbt centre

Please learn to be wise. Do u know d problems she encountered at the centre? Computer, server issues etc! Don't be quick to jump into conclusion. At least pity her parents now! 7 years of jamb means she graduated very young! This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CaseyBlee(f): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
tobyemmanuel:

Please learn to be wise. Do u know d problems she encountered at the centre? Computer, server issues etc! Don't be quick to jump into conclusion. At least pity her parents now! 7 years of jamb means she graduated very young! This is serious.
I wonder o
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ryanmartini: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sammiel:
Op this your story get K leg o. you still come dey ask us to visit your site like say you dey share money for there.
AT LEAST I SHARE SOMETHING MUCH WORTH THAN THE COMBINATION OF YOUR GENERATIONS BRAIN AND THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT AND INFO
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ryanmartini: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
one thing I hate about some nairalanders is their rude and bad manners
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CaseyBlee(f): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
ryanmartini:

AT LEAST I SHARE SOMETHING MUCH WORTH THAN THE COMBINATION OF YOUR GENERATIONS BRAIN AND THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT AND INFO
Lol
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
ryanmartini:
one thing I hate about some nairalanders is their rude and bad manners
but You know u re a f_ool abi? After insulting Your elders yu dis 15yr old rat

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ryanmartini: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
CaseyBlee:
Lol
thanks
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by bewla(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
if u fail try again if u do try again u can't louse for ever

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by CaseyBlee(f): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
ryanmartini:
thanks
Ur welcome
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Wahala
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by olagamalin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
ryanmartini:

We didn't ask monkey brains like you for opinions
oooh pls shut it.... the guy made an important observation. Its not just enough to assume JAMB is solely responsible. ''reading and working hard'' is relative. RIP to the lady, we should however sober reflect as to whether the students themselves are blameless.
Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by EmmySparky(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Justinzki:
LOW MEDULLA OBLANGATA.
low cerebrum or IQ is better...stop disgracing yourself ...what has medulla got to do with intelligence

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD by ilevic(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
khalidx:
Jamb of 7,500 ....nawa skul na by force

na money concern u pass? what about 365days wasted? anyway death shudnt av been an option

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Read This You're A Genius. / Breaking : Highest JAMB Scorers Offered Scholarships. / Tension In The University Of Jos' Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.